Chapter 11

Tomorrow May Or May Never Come

It was few weeks after Kyuhyun made up with Sungmin. After that day Kyuhyun has felt more relaxed around the elder. After he accepted his feelings he wanted to know more about Sungmin. He enjoyed hanging out with the elder. They met whenever they had performances and sometimes he would find the elder at their restaurant helping his mother.

It was one of those evenings when Eunhyuk decided to step in to the restaurant.

Eunhyuk walked into the restaurant one evening in search of Sungmin. The blond guy seemed to spend a lot of his free time in the restaurant compared to his own home. So it was natural for Eunhyuk to look for him in the restaurant.

It was rather a quiet day with less customers. So Eunhyuk found both Kyuhyun and Sungmin sitting at a table and chatting.

“Hey guys” Said Eunhyuk approaching them as the other two hasn’t seem to register his presence.

“Hey, what brings you here?”

“You.” Eunhyuk answered his friend. “Today is my pay day. So tonight it’s my treat at the bar. Everyone is invited and that includes you too Kyuhyun. You can bring Ryeowook and Donghae with you.” Eunhyuk added turning to Kyuhyun.

Sungmin watched Eunhyuk for a while as if he’s from another planet.

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

At this, Sungmin got up from his chair and walked up to Eunhyuk. He walked around the puzzled man and came to a stop, standing face to face. “Who are you and what have you done with Hyukjae?”

“Eh?”

“I’ve known you for most of my life and you’ve never bought anything for me. So-”

“Oh shut up.” Eunhyuk cut in, a blush donning his face.

Sungmin watched his friend's reddened face before he understood the reason. “Hold on a second, I get it.” Sungmin said cheerily. “You just want to impress Dong-” Sungmin’s words were cut off by Eunhyuk who placed his palm over Sungmin’s mouth stopping him from spilling the beans.

Kyuhyun chuckled at the childish act before saying, “You don’t have to try hard hyung. He has a massive crush on you.”

“He does?” Eunhyuk rounded to Kyuhyun and exclaimed, trying to hide his excitement but failing miserably at it. Kyuhyun nodded to confirm.

Sungmin struggled his way out of Eunhyuk’s hand and took a step back. “We will be there.”

“Okay, see you guys later then.” Eunhyuk replied and walked away sporting a dark blush on his face.

“I think you just made his day.” Sungmin said watching the back of his friend who was almost skipping.

“Yeah,” Kyuhyun agreed at the obvious. He got up and looked around the restaurant. “Let’s clean this place up and then we can go to the club.”

 


 

The time was around 3 o’clock in the morning and the club was slowly emptying for the night. Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Donghae were gathered at the bar sipping their drinks and chatting. They have been there since around 8 o’clock and Eunhyuk has kept his promise by letting them order anything they want. The night has went by through chatting, cheerful laughter, teasing and some more chatting. But the nonstop consumption of alcohol has taken a toll on some of them by the looks of it.

Sungmin his seat looking around for Eunhyuk who disappeared into the DJ booth to change the track. Then he looked around to the others and decided that it was time to leave. Sungmin and Ryeowook seemed to be the only sober people. Sungmin was never a heavy drinker though he loved an occasional wine. On the other hand Kyuhyun and Donghae was singing on the top of their lungs waving beer bottles, threatening to shower others with the content.

“Ryeowook, I think we better leave before those two wreck this place.” Sungmin said to Ryeowook pointing at the duo who are now trying to bargain with an annoyed Leeteuk for more drinks.

“Yeah, I know.”

The normally patient bartender was now obviously pissed at the two who are now demanding for more.

“Hyung, we’ll take them home. It looks like Hyuk won’t be able to come soon.”

“Ah, thanks Sungmin-ah. I don’t know what the hell got into these two.” Leeteuk sighed in relief. “I’ll leave the two for you guys then. I gotta go help Kangin with the cleaning.”

Sungmin nodded in reassurance and turned to the drunk duo. He tried calling their names to get their attention but to no avail. He gave up on the futile feat and looked at Ryeowook.

 “Wooki, I’ll take Kyuhyun since he’s closer to me and you handle Donghae.”

Eunhyuk appeared beside them just then before Ryeowook could reply. “Yeah, I’ll drive Donghae and Ryeowook. It’s easier since their houses are closer to mine.”

“Okay then.” Sungmin turned back to Kyuhyun who was now tugging at Sungmin’s jacket. “Kyuhyun, what is it?”

“Hyung,” The younger whined and looked at Sungmin trying to make the best puppy eyes. “Can I get one more bottle?” Sungmin looked at big dark eyes that made him almost gave in to the request. But the kid was obviously drunk out of his skull.

“No you can’t. We’re leaving.” Replied Sungmin.

“Just one more, hyung. Pretty please?” Kyuhyun begged, now almost stomping his feet.

“I don’t care whether the please is pretty or not. We’re leaving and you’re coming with me, you overgrown child.” Sungmin replied firmly. He put an arm around Kyuhyun trying to hold him up and the other arm grabbing Kyuhyun’s arm. The younger has finally gave up the begging. His head slowly lolled on to Sungmin’s shoulder as he relaxed into the warmth around him. A small smile played on Sungmin’s lips as he breathed in the younger’s scent.

None of the others saw Ryeowook hurt expression as he watched Sungmin led the younger out of the club, gently caressing his arm.

Kyuhyun has already fallen asleep when Sungmin brought him to the car park. Elder supported Kyuhyun’s weight on his body using one arm and opened the door to the passenger seat. Sungmin slowly lowered Kyuhyun on to the seat taking care not to hit his head on the door frame. Kyuhyun grunted in his sleep as the position changed but went right back to sleep, snoring slightly.

After checking that the younger is asleep, Sungmin lowered himself across Kyuhyun tightening the seat belt. His heart started to beat faster as he felt the younger’s hot breath on his neck. He stayed like that for few minutes savouring the moment and finally withdrew himself. Kyuhyun also moved his head unconsciously on the same time accidently brushing his lip across Sungmin’s cheeks. Sungmin’s breath hitched as he froze for a moment. He hastily closed the door and let out a breath he was holding.

He stayed like that for few minutes, calming himself. Then he rounded the car and got in, seating himself in the driver’s seat. He took another glance at the younger. Soft brown locks fell over Kyuhyun’s closed eyes and his lips were slightly parted as he breathed out. He was tempted to brush away the soft hair but deciding otherwise he gripped the steering wheel tightly, supressing his want. Sungmin chuckled to himself at how hopeless he is with the younger. Finally he let out a sigh and started the engine, driving off.

 


 

Sungmin thought they reached home sooner than normally. He wished he could spend more time in the presence of the younger, alone.

Sungmin sighed out his frustration and got out of the car and went to Kyuhyun’s side. He opened the door and held Kyuhyun against his body, trying not to let him fall over. Begging himself to ignre the growing feelings inside, Sungmin started to walk towards the younger’s house. But he stopped midway as the occupants of the house seem to be fast asleep with all the lights out except for the front light. Well, it was a given considering it’s already 3.30 A.M. in the morning. That meant he had to wake up Kyuhyun’s mother to get access into the house which made Sungmin decide to take Kyuhyun into his own house.

Sungmin opened the door with a slight difficulty as one of his arms was draped around Kyuhyun. He half carried the younger to his bedroom laid him on the bed. Then he made his way back to the living room and left a note for his mother asking to tell Kyuhyun’s mother that he is with them. Sungmin hoped his mother would see it the first thing next morning.

After leaving the note, Sungmin went back to his room. Kyuhyun was sprawled across the bed. Beads of sweat covered his forehead due to the heat from the thick clothes he was wearing. Sungmin stood there looking at the younger trying to decide what to do. He couldn’t leave the younger stuffed in the cocoon of clothing. So bent down and removed the shoes and the socks. Then he sat on the bed and slowly positioned Kyuhyun so the younger was leaning against his body. Then he gently removed the thick jacket and the shirt leaving only a wife-beater covering Kyuhyun’s upper body. His breath caught up in the throat as his eyes travelled across Kyuhyun’s peaceful face and paused at the neck and the prominent collar bones. He quickly averted his gaze as his emotions and desire aflame inside him. Sungmin started to stand up to go and find a place to sleep. But he was abruptly stopped by the younger who was holding his wrist.



 

A/N

Hello my beautiful readers and my beautiful subscribers!

Thanks so much for the support!

As I mentioned here I'm going home. So updates will be a little late since I'll be busy with my family. Please bear with me.

But please give me your support and feedback!^^