Seven

We Can Make This Work

"Don't make me do this." I frowned at Kevin, sitting on Jiyong's bed.

"You have to." Kevin said sternly, wving the dreaded things in my face.

"No, I don't." I pouted. "I'm fine. I don't need them."

"Yes you do. For the fan meets, you do." Kevin held them out.

I leaned back onto Jiyong, who's arm immediately went around my shoulders. "No! Please don't make me!"

"Little VIP, you need them." Anika sighed, sitting next to Vinny.

"Yeah." Vinny agreed. "And they decorated them for you so they're purple."

"And glittery. You know you love sparkles." Anika piped up.

"You don't need them for the concert." Kevin said. "We just want you okay so you can perform."

I glared at Kevin and relunctanly took the crutches from him. "I hate you. I hate all of you."

"Oh, just it up." Everyone groaned.

"Vaffanculo." I snapped.

Anika and Vinny both held up their hands in surrender. "Hey, now."

I groaned and got up, using the crutches to try them out. "How the hell am I supposed to hobble around with crutches, on one heel? Aren't we supposed to walk around a little bit, too?"

"If you get tired, I'll give you a piggy back ride." Vinny sighed. "Just quit your complaining."

"Yeah, if anyone has a right to complain, it's Vin." Anika snorted. "Are you seeing what he is wearing?"

Vinny pointed at my. "This is your fault! I look gay for you!"

"It's not my fault!" I screeched. I pointed at Lola and Jinae. "They chose the outfits!"

Vinny and I always had some article of clothing match in a way for fan things, so Lola had me in a black crop top and leopard print bodycon skirt, while Vinny was in black shorts and a leopard print tank top. The tank was lose, and it didn't look bad. It still looked manly.

"You look fine." Jiyong sighed. He was wearing a sleeveless leather muscle shirt and jeans, his hat on backwards. "Point is, we all don't need to be fighting now. It's gooing to be hot enough. Let's go."

-----

K-Con was (once again) packed by the time we got there. We got to the stadium first, though, where we would be meeting the lucky winners of some show called mykpop Mnet was doing, and some other lucky fans. Better yet this was in AIR CONDITIONING.

I was doing my best to keep up with the group, but it still slowed everyone down.

"Okay, so the first group you're going to meet are the stars of our show called mykpop." The producer explained. "Basically, we had a YouTube audition for K-Pop YouTubers to be a part of our show and have the opportunity to come to K-Con."

We turned to go to our green room, and we immediately face-to-face with Teen Top and their managing staff.

We all bowed and said hello before things got to be informal, since Vinny an I had hung around Niel and CAP before.

"Oh, Natalia! What happened?" Neil asked as everyone looked at me.

"Wardrobe malfunction turned painful." I sighed. "But I'll be able to dance tonight."

"Are you guys going to the concert after party?" CAP asked us. He was my favorite in the group.

We all nodded. "Of course. We'll see you guys there, okay?" Vinny said.

We parted ways and got into our green room. I immediately sat down.

"I'll let you guys know when they get here." The producer told us and left.

Jiyong sat next to me, He looked stressed or something.

"You okay, Ji? I asked, putting my hand on his arm.

Jiyong yawned and nodded. He put his head on my shoulder. "This, my final concert, and the fact my album is coming out this week.... I don't know what to do, baby."

"I think we need a day to just go shopping." I told him, hugging his shoulders. "Just a JiNat day."

Jiyong nodded. "We'll have to do that. Either here in LA or when we go back."

"Probably when we go back since our flight is tomorrow." I told him.

Jiyong thought for a moment and nodded. "Maybe dinner, too."

I kissed him on his temple. "Of course."

The producer stepped in. "The cast members of mykpop are here."

Jiyong sat up, and when he stood, he helped me up. I grabbed my crutches and balanced on them, following the group out to the hall.

There was a group of about 20 when we got to the hall. Everyone immediately lit up when they saw us, but luckily, no one screamed. They all looked so excited to see us.

"Hi." We all smiled.

We immediately started signing autographs. I approached a guy who looked about my age. He was wearing a snapback with wings on the sides, and a black v-neck t-shirt.

"Wow. I have to say you're really a lot more gorgeous in person." He admitted, handing me VINAT's Twins So Fly 1st Album.

I smiled and leaned on my crutches as I grabbed his sharpie, too. "Thank you so much. So what's your name?"

"You can put JRE." He said. "So what happened to your ankle? If you don't mind me asking."

"Yeah, I think we were all wondering that." Other fans added.

I chuckled and shook my head after signing JRE's CD. I handed it to him before stepping back. "Uh, you guys know those "heel-less" wedges? The ones that curve in?"

A lot of the girls nodded. I winced. "When I went to go record Inkigayo, the stylist had me in those. Me and Vin were practicing and I kept falling. At one point I twisted my ankle." I looked at them. "Were you guys watching yesterday too? The practice concert?"

They nodded.

"Yeah, that's why I kept messing up my back flip. They're having me stay on crutches until I perform tonight."

"Aww, I wanted to do a dance move with you." A girl said sadly.

I looked back at Kevin. I shugged and smiled at the girl. "I still can. Come on."

I handed my crutches to Anika despite Kevin's disapproving  stare. The girl stepped forward and I smiled at her. "So what do you want to do?"

"Your robotic hip moves from Break It Down." The girl said.

A lot of people did like that dance. It was when I would move my hips to the beat, and it was accentuated. Each pop looked robotic, and I could move them to the point it looked like I dislocated my hip or something, because that's how far out my hip would go.

I did the dance with her, and she was pretty good.

Vinny clapped his hands together once. "Aight, I gotta show off my moves."

"Dude, I would so totally like to dance with you." JRE stepped up.

I laughed as Vinny and him danced. These kind of fan things always made my heart swell. It was so cool to see fans that wanted to see us.

---------

Third Person POV

"Come on!" Seungri urged as three-fifths of Big Bang and all of 2NE1 walked into the YG video room. "They're going to be on soon."

"They don't go on until eight. We have time." Taeyang sighed.

"Maybe this was a bad idea." Minzy said shakilly. She nervously pushed her hair back and let out a breath. Ever since she broke things off with Vinny, she couldn't even look at a picture of him without breaking into tears.

"You'll be okay." CL assured, putting her hand on the maknae's shoulder.

Seungri sat down in the middle of the long couch, the smiles of Big Bang on one side, the sun on the other. TOP took a spot next to Taeyang, Dara sitting next to him. Bom, CL, and Minzy sat on Daesung's side.

Seungri grabbed the remote and switched it to the live videocast, where another band was finishing up their performance.

"They're up next." Seungri smirked, leaning forward on his elbows. He hadn't seen Natalia since she left Korea, and he couldn't wait to see her beautiful face.

That band ended, and the crowd cheered. The stage went to black, and after a bit, a fast electronic hip-hop beat started. The screeens around the stage flashed with bright colors and flashes of pictures, one particular staying on the longest: a picture of Natalia and Vinny, both in Purple and green snapbacks, Nat's head rested against her brother's shoulder, both siblings with their eyes wide, a bubble blown from bubble gum covering each of their mouths.

"Here we go!" Seungri smiled.

The stage lit up, and there were Natalia and Vincent, Vincent in his signature pose with his ankles crossed, one arm stretched above his head, hand resting on the back of his head. Natalia, on the other hand, was rested on a pair of crutches. She and Vinny looked at each other, and Natalia stood up straight, picking up one crutch, Vinny taking the other. They both threw them offstage, and Natalia went down into her stance, hand resting against her thigh, hip popped out. Fans roared with excitement,

Outfits:

The music for the Twins So Fly and Break it Down remix.

"What's up, LA!" Vinny shouted into his mic as he and Natalia strutted upstage a little bit. Natalia was limping a bit, but it wasn't too bad.

They started rapping, singing, and dancing to the music, their backup dancers moving perfectly. At one part, Donnie and Deukie got on either side of Natalia, the trio proceeding to sway their hips in y circles, Natalia's hand on Donnie's shoulder.

TOP bit his lip and sat back. It was amazing that whenever he saw Natalia move like that, it was still a turn on for him.

It seemed that everyone in the YG room tensed up when the pair went into the solo dance breakdown, especially when they went into a free-hand backflip. Luckily, Natalia landed it perfectly, and they both went down into the splits.

"Yeah, yeobo!" Daesung clapped.

Minzy bit her lip and looked away, tears b in her eyes. Vinny seemed so confident and cool. DId this breakup not effect him at all?

Their song ended, and VINAT walked back to the center of the stage.

"You guys having fun tonight?" Natalia asked, smiling as she pushed her straightened hair back.

Everyone screamed, and the twins showed their irrisistable smirks. Natalia spoke again. "Good, 'cause we're just getting started!"

The song Acapella came on, and Natalia went down int her "Bom stance", Vinny crossing his arms and cocking his head to the side.

Anika walked onto the stage, causing everyone to scream.

Outfit:

Vinny started beatboxing, and Anika started singing. As she sang "Imma do it Acapella", Natalia stood, and the trio went into the dance, the backup dancers behind them.

Natalia started rapping, and got really into it, using hand gestures and leaning towards the crowd. Seungri couldn't help but his lips. She was so delectable and he couldn't wait for her to get home.

At the parts of "Mama always said...", Anika would sing harmony with Natalia, the pair next to each other, dancing together by simply moving their shoulders up and down, Natalia rocking her hips left and right with the beat, too.

Right before Anika sang, there was this part she and Natalia sang "Ooh" together. When Natalia did, She leaned forward and crooked her finger to the crowd in a "come hither" way. This caused Seungri and TOP to both silently take in a breath. With her leaned like that, her tank dress dipped a little more and her cleavage seemed more prominent. Who wouldn't want her?

TOP shook his head. No. She couldn't do this to him. The broke up years ago.

Well, he broke up with her.

At Vinny and Natalia's "Daddy alway said" part, a few tears actually escaped Minzy's eyes. He seemed os calm and cool onstage. His aura was pure confidence. How could he not be visibly hurting like she was?

When Anika sang the chorus, they all walked upstage. When she was about to sing "Watch me do it in falsetto". Vinny took over and sang it. He started a dramatic high pitched harmony, and Anika immedietely jumped on his back and covered his mouth, Natalia taking the hat off her brother's head and putting it over his head, the girl's faces in joking disgust as they shook their head.

"Nevermind bring the beat back!" Natalia rapped.

They went on to singing, Anika jumping off the male Italian's back as she and Natalia sang together now, Vinny still beat boxing.

The song ended and the audience cheered. Natalia and Vinny walked offstage and Anika did her own solo song.

--

After Anika's song, it was GD's stage. The fans loved it for sure, and screamed as soon as they saw him onstage.

Michigo came around, and Seungri chuckled when the second set of verses came on. There was a girl that was supposed to dance a little and strut past GD, and that girl for this performance was Natalia. Fans cheered, and she did her flirty dancing, smirking at Jiyong as he said "So where are you going, baby?" She proceeded to flip her hair off her shoulder and strut offstage.

"Beautiful knows how to get guys to stare." Taeyang shook his head.

All Seungri and TOP could do was nod. Seungri dug his nails into his leg lightly. He needed to see her. He never felt a need so much in his life.

GD and Missy Elliot's stage came, and they worked together really well.

They ended, and then GD spoke. "You guys having fun tonight?"

The crowd screamed.

GD smiled, his arm around Missy Eliott's shoulders. "Good, because we got one more thing for y'all!"

Missy Elliot's Lose Control started as GD rapped "Music make you lose control"

Vinny, Natalia, and Anika all jumped excitedly onto the stage as Vinny rapped "Misdemeanor's in the house! YG's in the house!"

Missy started her rap, the members of YG dancing around and getting the crowd going.

Anika sang the parts of "Everybody here get it out of control", and Natalia danced, moving her body illy to the beat.

After Anika's singing after the chorus, Natalia took over that rap instead of Missy, Vinny and GD doing the background shouts as they all dances and ran around onstage.

As Natalia rapped "Take somebody by the waist and uhh", Donnie grabbed her by the hips, and at "Uhh", they both their hips out to the beat each time.

TOP sighed and sat back. How could she do this? Be so y onstage without it being illegal? She oozed appeal.

Jiyong and VInny took turns rapping the small parts like "Hit the wall" and When Jiyong took over "Now move you armto the left girl" He pointed to Natalia, the dancers, Missy, VInny, and Anika forming a semi circle around the girl. Natalia smirked at the audience and moved her whole body ily, waving her hands in the air before bringing them down and running them down her body.

Seungri actually winced, and TOP bit his lip. They were both thinking the same thing.

I want those hands to be mine.

She broke out into hip hop, putting her side to the group, chest pumping and pretty much twerking, causing the crowd to cheer loudly.

She smiled when she stopped, and Vinny started to push Anika to where Natalia had been.

Instead, Anika smirked and shoved Vinny into the center. She rapped his part, but changed it a little. "Now shake it boy" She rapped.

Vinny smirked as fans screamed, and he began krumping and popping to the beat, at the end joking around and doing the same chest pops and twerking Natalia had done.

When he ended, he embarassingly covered his face with his hat, Natalia laughing and putting her arm around her brother.

The group danced to the rest of the song, ending in a line going Vincent, Natalia, Jiyong, Missy, and Anika.

That was the loudest the fans had been all night.

Everyone had been so captivated, they didn't even realize Minzy had left the room.

TOP shook his head, trying to get the following thought out of his head.

Why did he ever break up with Natalia?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI, Acapella is a real song. Listen to it cuz it's awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3M-_HJqgAs

Also, Lose Control by Missy Eliott: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZGoavtVSIE