Nineteen

We Can Make This Work

"Go," TOP said out of the blue. He and I were sitting in. BIGBANG's booth with Daesung, Anika, and Vinny. Some fast-paced rap song was blaring through the club.

I looked at him, setting down my Mike's Hard Strawberry Lemonade. "What?"

TOP gave me a small smile and nodded in BIGBANG and 2NE1's direction. The groups were by the bar. "Go talk to Seungri. You both have been looking at each other all night."

I felt color rise to my cheeks, so I took a drink from my bottle again and shook my head. "No we haven't. Why would we be looking at each other?"

TOP chuckled and scoffed. "Come on, Nat. I know that man you were talking about in Italy is Seungri.".

I shook my head. "N-no-"

"I saw the article about him and Anna Kubo. I know, Natalia." TOP nodded to them again. "No one knows about us, and they don't need to. Maknae doesn't need to know, either. Now, go over to him."

"But, Seung-"

"I want you to be happy, okay? I know you aren't. Now, go talk to Seungri." TOP assured.

I looked at him, biting my bottom lip. "Are you sure your okay?"

By the look in his eyes, I knew Vinny was right: TOP still had feelings for me.

TOP smiled and nodded. "Yes, Natalia. Now go!" He nudged me out of the booth.

I stumbled when I stood since TOP pushed me, so I glared back at him. He simply nodded at the group again.

"Nat." Vinny called me back.

I looked at him. "Now, what?"

"You don't need to do this. In fact, we won't let you do this. Not tonight." Anika stood. "Everyone is way too drunk."

"Oh, shut up." I scoffed and turned back around, stumbling again in my heels.

I started through the busy club to BIGBANG and 2Ne1. Seungri saw me, too, and stepped out of the group. They all looked at me.

I began to smile, but that was short-lived when I saw Seungri didn't look too happy.

"Is it true?" He demanded as soon as we got into speaking distance.

"Is what true?" I asked, my stomach turning. Why did he look so mad and why were BIGBANG and 2Ne1 staring?

"You know what I'm talking about." Seungri scoffed and shook his head. He looked at me. "When's the last time you hooked up with Top?"

This stopped me in my tracks. He knew?

I didn't know what to say. My throat locked up. "Seungri, I-"

"Don't lie to me, Natalia." Seungri growled. To my surprise, he reached out and wiped off the crook of my neck, pushing my hair behind my shoulder, too.

Oh, .

I jerked back, but it was too late. Seungri had seen the bruise.

He scoffed and shook his head, chuckling. "I can't believe you." He looked at me. "I thought you told me you were done hooking up with him."

"Uh, that was until you let Anna hang all over you!" I exclaimed, the anger boiling inside me.

"She was drunk, Natalia!" Seungri snapped. "You weren't!" He scoffed. "What, every time I piss you off you're going to go have with Top? Way to be faithful!"

"We weren't together!" I shrieked.

"Right." Seungri shouted back. "Which means you have no reason to get mad at me about Anna!"

"Seungri-ah. It isn't her fault. It's mine. I let it happen." TOP was now next to me.

"Like that is supposed to make me feel better?" Seungri snorted and shook his head. "The last person I need to see is you, Top."

Everyone was beginning to stare.

I looked at TOP. "Really? Please, just step back. I don't need your interference with this."

"No, you two go off and be that happy little couple all over again. It's expected." Seungri sneered in my face.

"Well, have you even noticed, Seungri? I don't have feelings for Top anymore." I looked at TOP, who hadn't budged. "GO!"

TOP took one more look at Seungri, then  backed off.

"Then why are you having with him? Are you really so insecure that you have to hook up with a guy when you think another is being unfaithful?"

That was a low blow.

"Hey!" Vinny said next. I turned around and saw he was barreling towards Seungri, his fists curled. "I don't care who the hell you are or where we're at. That's my sister you're talking about!"

Just when I knew he was going to swing, I slammed my body into my brother's to push him back. "Vinny! Cut it out! I can handle this on my own."

Vinny glared at Seungri over the top of my head, then backed away. "I swear to God if you-"

"Vinny." I warned again. I locked eyes with my brother until he backed away completely.

"Really? Your brother doesn't think you can handle youreself? By the looks of it, you seem to be able to handle anything that is given to you." Seungri cackled meanly.

I glared. "At least I don't hook up with a trashy model who takes pictures of me the morning after and sells them to tabloids."

Seungri's eyes narrowed. "I'm done. I tried, Natalia. I don't know who you are anymore."

My heart dropped into my stomach. "Seungri, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. Please-"

"You can't even own up and stick by what you say!" Seungri shouted. "I don't know where that confident girl I fell in love with went, but she's gone. So so am I." He started to the exit.

I followed him, tears b my eyes. I couldn't leave him. Not again. "Seungri, please." I grabbed his arm.

All Seungri did was shake me off, causing me to stumble and fall to my knees, my drink going everywhere.

He didn't even look back.

This made me really mad. So, I ignored Bom and Minzy running over to help me.

"Natalia!" Bom shouted after me as I hurried to the exit.

"Baby, stop!" Jiyoung said next.

I burst through the club exit and found Seungri stumbling down the street and to the parking garage. I had left my jacket in the booth, but I didn't care. The cold wind hit my alcohol-dampened skin.

II caught up with him and grabbed his arm. "Are you ing kidding me?" I exclaimed.

He turned around and finally saw my drenched dress from my drink. He chuckled meanly. "You really are a mess."

"And you a aren't?" I screeched. "You can't even walk straight!"

"Natalia, let go of me." Seungri warned quietly. "People are going to stare."

"I don't care," I growled. "Let them see how ed our lives are."

Seungri looked back at the staring club goers. Knowing I wouldn't budge, he rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm, my grip losing his.

He pulled me to the parking garage and to his car. "Get in." He said simply.

We both got in, and Seungri the car. He glanced at me, pissed. "We will talk about this at your dorm."

I scoffed. "I'm not waiting to talk about this. We're going to talk right now."

Seungri pulled out of the garage and we drove down the busy street. He shook his head. "I can't believe I'm going to talk to you." He looked at me. "I can't believe you!"

"I can't believe you!" I shouted back. "You didn't even talk to me that whole week when I was in Italy! I was waiting for anything! And then I see you were out with a bunch of girls!"

"That was for business purposes!" Seungri boomed, turning to another street. He glanced in his reviewmirror before going on. "You were posing with Top, so don't you start with me!"

"I had to!" I screeched. "I had to! I had my phone with me or Vinny the whole time. One text would have been nice."

Seungri was quiet, like he was trying to think of something to say. His face grew in color, and finally, he pounded the steering wheel with his fist. "God, I hate this! I hate what you do to me!"

"What do I do to you?" I turned and looked at him, glaring.

He glanced at me again. "Despite all this you still have a hold on me! I can't shake this! Not when you cheated on me with Top the first time, and not now."

"What are you talking about?" I sneered.

He groaned and hit the steering wheel again. "I still love you! After everything you put me in, that feeling doesn't go away. Do you know how much that ?!?" He looked in the mirror again.

"What the hell are you looking at?" I sighed, my voice quieting.

"I think some sassaengs are following us." Seungri muttered. He looked around. "I need to turn around."

"Well, be careful. It's busy." I groaned. Why did fans have to follow us all the time?

"I'm going to turn around." Seungri said, making sure the way was clear. He quickly turned around and started the other way.

They turned around, too.

"." Seungri cursed. "I don't need to deal with this right now." He sped up, then took another turn.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "Just pull into a parking garage and I'll call Kevin and Will."

Seungri looked into the mirror again. "I think I lost them..."

I let out a breath of relief, and since we had taken so many turns to get rid of the fans, he pulled into an intersection to go left so we were back on route.

Seungri looked one way, then my way.

I was looking at my phone so I didn't even notice the headlights.

"Natalia!" Seungri shouted. He quickly grabbed my shoulders and pulled me towards him. My seatbelt locked, and I let out a painful cry when I felt it dig into my skin. Instantaneously, Seungri pulled my head down closer to him by the back of my neck as the interior of our car got brighter.

.

----

Third Person POV

"Speed up!" Jiyong urged Taeyang as the dancer drove the leader's Lambourghini, Jiyong too drunk to be behind the wheel.

Taeyang revved the engine and passed slower vehicles, making sure to keep a safe distance from themselves and the youngest BIGBANG member's sports car. "I don't think we're the only ones following him."

"." Jiyong cursed, realizing two vans were following Seungri's car, as well.

"Who even thought it was a good idea to let maknae drive anyway?" Taeyang groaned and turned right when he noticed Seungri did the same.

"Well we didn't know he was going to get -faced and then drive away angrilly with a passenger." Jiyong replied, taking his ringing phone out of his pocket. He noticed it was Vincnet, and quickly put it on silent. He'd just have to hear about Natalia later.

"Did you even know about hyung and Nat?" Taeyang asked next.

Jiyong shook his head. "No idea. I didn't even know about Natalia and Seungri. "

"We should have known, right?" Taeyang asked.

"The night at that club... I should have known. Even before they were drunk Natalia and Seungri were very touchy. I mean, we all got ed up and Natalia kissed all of us, but she had something different with Seungri." Jiyong shook his head

"Where did that van go?" Taeyang asked as he made another right. He looked around.

"They must have shaked him." Jiyong muttered, looking in the lane next to him, the lane opposite to the lane Seungri and Natalia were in, three cars ahead of them. "Get in this lane. We need to pull up beside them and get them to pull over. Seungri's been swerving a little too much and I don't want him behind the wheel anymore."

"Now where'd the other van go?" Taeyang looked around. Neither vans were in site.

"I don't know, but now you're just going to have to follow them. They're turning left. We can probably flag them down when they turn." Jiyong told Taeyang.

Taeyang was about to pull forward, but slammed on the breaks when a car cut in front of him. "!"

"That was close." Jiyong exhaled a breath of relief when their car just narrowly missed the one that just cut them off. "I thought my baby was gonna get hurt." He patted the dashboard.

It happened too suddenly. As the pair kept their eye on Seungri's car, a blaack van sped through it's stoplight at the same intersection. The crunch of metal was defeaning when the van pulverized the passenger side, Seungri's car screeching as it slid to the side from impact. Sparks were flying from the still tires against the asphaltand metal-against-metal of the two collided cars.

"No." Taeyang let out a breath, his eyes wide as the van backed up and pulled away. The hood of Seungri's car was smoking.

Neither cared that they were in the middle of the road. Taeyang put the car in park, and the BIGBANG members ran out of the car to the smoking vehicle.

"Seungri! Natalia!" Jiynog shouted, his voice shrill as fear took his body.

Not again. This couldn't happen again.