Two

We Can Make This Work

Sure enough, my phone rang as soon as we stepped into the apartment. I answered it. "Yes, YG Padre?"

"So you've heard we want you to dance in Seungri's comeback." YG chuckled on the other side.

"Yep." I clicked my tongue. "Which I'm guessing you want me to come back?"

"Not just you. Vincent, too. I'll see you in about thirty minutes." YG hung up.

I looked at Vinny. "Go get ready. You're coming, too."

Vinny groaned. "Really? I had plans."

"Not anymore." I replied and hurried to my room. I quickly tossed on a high-low crotchet crop top, black leggings, and Adidas GLC high top sneakers. I bumped the front of my hair back, fixed my makeup so I was wearing grey eyeshadow instead of blue, and then I stepped back out. Vinny was already in the kitchen, grabbing two waters out of the fridge. Guys were so lucky they could just pull on a pair of athletic shorts and a sleeveless shirt and go.

Outfits:

"Let's go." I told Vinny. He tossed me a water and slipped on his Adidas snapback.

This time we took my black 2014 Escalade, and we got to YG a quick as we could. When we got out of my car, Vinny groaned. "We're eternally YG dancers, whether we like it or not."

"Maybe the title on the performance will say "Featuring VINAT" or something." I shrugged.

We walked into the lobby and hurried down to the dance studio. Various dancers, such as the Kwon twins, Ji Hye, Sunmi, Chuljoon, Sangmin, A Yeon, and Min Jung were already here, and so were Shaun and Seungri.

"Sorry we're late." I apologize immediately. "There was traffic."

"It's fine. We're just stretching." Shaun replied. "Go ahead and get loose."

We walked over to the dancers and began to stretch. After a bit, I went into the splits, my legs at a perfect 180 degree angle.

Donnie saw this as I stretched forward, my arms out in front of me. "So would you let me take a picture of this?" He asked.

I looked at him, confused. "Why would you want a picture of me stretching?"

"Because I can do this in front of you." Seungri laid out on the floor in front of me, parallel to my legs. I laughed and leaned forward, placing my arms on top of him. Donnie hurried and got behind me, placing one hand on my shoulder, the other holding his phone, facing the mirror. Seungri kept on his side, the cheeky smile on his face. I tossed my head to the side and smiled brightly. Donnie rose one eyebrow. He took the picture, and sat down next to me as he put it on Twitter.

"You and those tweets, man." I smirked, pushing the twin. "You post more photos than I do."

Shaun clapped his hands together. "Okay, let's run through the steps of Gotta Talk to U. We need to teach Vin and Nat."

As the guys tought Vinny (He had more to this dance than I did), the girls brought me aside and started to show me.

"Basically we're all going to be coming in from this way, and you'll be coming in from the other side." Ji Hye explained. "From what I've seen, you just kind of slide in and dance ily."

She showed me, and I nodded.

Ji Hye continued. "Then this is the part with Seungri you'll be doing. We do it with the other male dancers." She showed me the moves, which included some smooth sliding, slight hip ing, and moves where I would have my hands above my head and I would move my hips. She looked at the guys, and she nodded at me. "You ready?"

I nodded and walked over to the other side of the room. When the girls started moving, I did to, stepping in smoothy, slowly swaying my body and hips to the music. I matched my moves with Seungri, keeping my eyes on the mirror. I was a little shaky through them, but that was because this was my first time through.

Shaun nodded when we ended. "Good first run. Let's try it again."

We went through it a few more times and each time I got more comofortable and focused on the technique more than the steps. Seungri and I would get really close, an my stomach would feel really light because of it. When I had to put my hand against his cheek, I would look back at him and he would lean towrds me a little bit, so we were dangerously close to kissing.

Fans were going to love it.

We finally got to GG Be, which was a cute performance. The concept was basically Seungri catching me "cheating" on him and he gets revenge at the end. Deukie and Vinny were his friends in the song, and Donnie was the guy I was "cheating" with. My friends in it later were Miran and Ji Hye.

"Okay, at the end you two are going to headbutt." Shaun explained. He looked at Seungri. "Grab her face like you're going to kiss her. You'll give each other a stern look, and then you'll headbutt her, but not really. It will just look like it. Ready to try?"

I nodded, and looked at Seungri. "If you actually hit me, that's going to hurt."

Seungri smiled. "Don't worry. We'll keep it safe."

Shaun gave the signal, and Seungri grabbed my chin. I looked at him, and he glared at me. He began to lean forward, but then brought his head back and then back forward.

I moved mine back, acting like I did get hit, but I didn't move fast enough. His forehead hit mine, a loud "CLUNK" emitting.

"Ugh." was all I could say as soon as it happened. I held my head where he had hit mine and stumbled back.

Everyone started laughing, even Shaun. Before I fell back, Seungri chuckled and caught me with one arm, wrapping it around my waist as he held his own forehead. "That was too much." He laughed. He winced, too.

"Are you two alright?" Shaun asked.

I frowned. My forehead was throbbing. "Mr. Thick-Skull over here..."

"Do we need Hwang?" Shaun asked us.

Seungri and I both shook our heads. "I'm fine." I took my hand away slowly and looked at Seungri. "Is it bad?"

Seungri shook his head. "Just a little red. I'm sorry about that."

I laughed. "It's fine."

----

After practice, I looked at Seungri before Vinny and I left. "So do you have any idea what we're doing tonight?"

Seungri nodded. "I sure do. You're going to love it."

"Do I have to dress up or anything special?"

He shook his head. "No need. You look gorgeous in anthing. Just be comfortable."

"So... like what?" I didn't want to overdres.

Seungri laughed. "Don't be so nervous, Nat! Jeans. Jeans are fine."

I nodded. "See, that's all you had to tell me."

Seungri shouldered his bag as Vinny took his hat off and put it on my head (he did that sometimes). I fixed it so the bill was facing back, and Seungri winked at me. "Just tell me when you're ready."

Vinny and I left, and when we got into my SUV, he looked at me. "You're really going out with him, aren't you?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I am, why?"

"In the industry, you've only dated Top and Seungri. Don't you think you should, you know, try it out with someone else? Find someone else?"

I shook my head. "You've only dated Minzy, so aren't you being hypocritical?"

"I'm still with Minzy." Vinny pointed out. "You dated Top twice, and only dated Seungri for, like, four months. Barely four months. Why do you think it's going to be different now?"

"Because we both grew up. We're different people. We know we're smarter. We guard our hearts more."

"But yet you're still going back to a guy who broke your heart, and you broke his."

I groaned. "That was two years ago, Vincent! We've changed!"

"I'm just saying, Natalia. You're still the same people."

"So what are yu saying?"

Vinny shrugged. I gripped the steering wheel tighter when he spoke. "I don't know if you think you can just date people in the YG world, or what, but maybe you could look into someone else from another agency. Hell, they don't even have to be famous."

We pulled into our parking garage and  I shook my head. "You just don't get it."

"Yeah, I do, Nat." Vinny nodded.

I turned off the Escalade and looked at him. "No you don't! If you did, you would be okay with this! But you aren't!" I got out and slammed the door shut.

"Nat, I'm just trying to look out for you!" Vinny called after me.

We walked into our complex, and I looked at him. "You just need to be happy for me. I don't care. I don't care who else I would date., or could date.I want to be with Seungri."

We went our separate ways in the apartment, and I shut my door behind me. Vinny was just being so irrational. Seungri and I could do this.

I walked over to my closet and opened it. The bigger question is:

What the hell was I supposed to wear tonight?

I stepped into my closet and started to pull out jeans and tops. It was too warm for a sweater, but cool enough for jeans. He told me to be casual... Hopefully he would be, too.

I finally opted for a pair of destroyed jeggings, black v-neck t-shirt, and black studded platform sneakers. Cute. Casual.

Outfit:

I took my shower as quickly as I could, and after I got dressed, I debated on what to do with my hair. Ponytail? I hated having my hair up. Straight? That would take too long.

I decided to leave it down in it's natural waves, so I put some mouse in it and blow-dried it out. Since it was the summer, my color had faded to a nice Aurburn brown, and my reddish highlights looked more like a light orange. My bangs had grown out, too, to where they were almost to my chin, so it was easy to blend them in.

I did my makeup with a nice fresh light-grey pallette with black liner and mascara, and then stepped out of the bathroom as I texted Seungri.

ready :)

I ran into Vinny in the living room. It was silent, and I simply headed to the kitchen, keeping my head held high.

"Nat..." Vinny sighed.

"Shut up." I snapped back. "Go have fun with your perfect girlfriend. And your perfect little relationship." I leaned forward on the buffet and scrolled on my phone. Donnie's picture from earliier had already gotten an article written about it on Soompi.

"Minzy and I aren't perfect, Natalia. We just take a step back when things get tense." Vinny walked into the kitchen.

"I never even see you two fight." I muttered.

"We don't." Vinny said simply.

I looked up at him, flustered. "What do you mean, you don't fight?"

Vinny shrugged. "Like I said, we step back when things get bad. Or we talk it out. Make compromises."

I stood. "Couples fight. Nonna told us all it's part of a healthy relationship."

Vinny shrugged again. "Like I said, we're fine. We love each other too much to fight."

"What about that one time you got photographed being out with Ailee? She had to mad about that." Last year, Vinny had gone to lunch with the soloist Ailee becasue she wanted to discuss him being featured in a song and music video.

"We talked it out. I explained to her what it was, which was later proven because I did do that song." Vinny told me.

I looked at him, confused. "You're crazy..."

There was a knock on the door, and I sighed nervously. My stomach fluttered with butterflies, and my face felt warm. "There he is."

What could he have in store for us?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, readers and subscribers! Thought I'd do an author's note here! So, I'm trying couple new things with my stories:

1) working on not making the chapters extremely long for your reading convenience

2) trying to put more YG characters/ character dialogue in there

3) deciding to put outfits in the chaps instead of links.

Now, I know some people hate it when writers link outfit designs to stories. They say it means the writer is awful at describing and detail. But you know what? I can admit I'm not the best at describing outfits. I also love to design them. So that's why I do it.

Please tell me what you think of the story so far. Input is appreciated. Any thoughts or guesses of upcoming chapters? Let me know!

Love you all!

~MPlum21