Chapter 8

The Wolf Boy

Lucky's voice filled you with little static charges when you hear him learn word by word in human language. No longer growling, howling, mewling or whining. 

 
After learning of how to shower by himself, he almost came out of the shower , dripping water everywhere in the bedroom.
"Ya! Lucky! Clothes!" You yelled at him.
"Shiroh!! No." He puffs his cheeks.
The wolf still likes to go all natural.
"Oh no! TOO Y! Andwei!"
In the end you have to force him to wear a wifebeater and shorts around the house because of the heat in the weather.
 
You taught him how to dry himself up after the shower. But for his hair it is difficult, he is not used to bother about his 'fur' on his head because he normally cannot reach or bother to arrange it. You have to seat him down on the edge of the bed and use a towel to towel dry his hair. Ruffle ruffle ruffle. Comb comb comb. Style style style. With every different hair style or parting, his eyes will be round with excitement and surprise. He is just so cute like a button!
 
When it is time to wash up for bedtime, you sat Lucky down again and used a rubber band to tie his fringe up. He looks so adorable in that state.
He copied you in the bathroom mirror. Both of your reflections look like a cute newlywed couple. 
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~" he made this sound while brushing his teeth and you just can't help by spurting toothpaste right in the mirror.
'Such a dork.' You ruffled his hair.
He loves the mirror so much because it is very rare for him to see himself in his human reflection. He will tend to hide in the woods because he fear humans and sees himself by the puddle or river's reflection on rare occasions. He does not care much of how he looks. Now he is curious of how he moves as a human and such.
 
Only you can change his looks in various ways and teach him the basics of what a normal human should do.
 
Hygiene's first! 
Erm... No no.  Clothes and proper attire should be first! 
Contemplating between both areas...
 
Bedtime!
Naughty wolf does not want to sleep with clothes on.
You have to keep your hands firmly down on the sides of his wifebeater to prevent him from lifting and removing it. You shake your head side to side violently. 
 
He got the cue.
But when he sleeps, he prefers to hug something to sleep. He just does not like sleeping alone on the mattress on the floor. He keeps climbing onto your bed and give you sad pitiful puppy eyes.
So off you two go, on the bed for the first night. Like how old Lucky will behave before sleeping with her master.
His sleeping position is so similar like old Lucky. Just a big dog in foetal position. Just that you are like a bolster sandwiched in between. 
 
You hear both of your heartbeats synchronising. He is so close to you. Eyes closed, long lashes, the soft breathing of his serenity, your gaze linger around him, 'What a beautiful creature...' you can even see the moles at his neck and it just fills you with curiosity about his past and who he really is.
 
When you finally drifted off to dreamland, Lucky open his eyes slightly to peep. He was faking to be asleep so that you can sleep in peace first. "XOXO." He whispered to you and smiled. Giving you a gentle kiss on your forehead before cradling you in his arms into dreamland till the next morning.