Chapter 22

The Wolf Boy
Kyung Soo was a descendant of the royal family of the werewolves.
His father was the 10th prince of the werewolf pack.  
His mum?
She wasn't a werewolf.
That is why Kyung Soo was given a curse.
But sadly, Kyung Soo only knew he was abandoned. 
Because of his parents, because of his curse.
He grew up alone, lonely, but he always had help, had power when he yearn for the moon. Someone was helping him secretly, in the dark.
 
In Kyung Soo's POV.
 
"My parents had left me. Abandoned me in the forest. I had to survive on my own. Sometimes wolves help me out when I transform into a wolf during the full moon. But apart from that, I was in human form. I had to flee. Humans treat me badly. They think I am weird, a beggar, a crazy person with no clothes to wear, I can't communicate with them till I met you by chance. How I wished I had a family that could take care of me, share my woes. I envy humans, I wish I could be normal. I wished to the full moon each month. Every year passed in vain, but not this time round. I've found you. My soul mate."
 
 
On the other hand...
 
"Haimoni, Haimoni! Have I done well?" Lauren was jumping in glee talking in the attic. 
 
There lies an antique mirror, with fine jewel embalmments crested as over the borders. Moon stones that shines brightly was Lauren took the effort to polish it every now and then. 
 
In the mirror reflected a kind looking lady, though she is of old age, but if her soul is youthful, she will appear youthful to whom she wishes to see through the mirror. 
 
"Haimoni, have we done well on our part? Will Kyung Soo still suffer? Will our ancestors debt be repaid...?" Kris sat Lauren in his lap, peering over her shoulders into the mirror. 
 
"My dear little babies. There is still a long way to go. My poor wolfie has a human name now? That girl must be something. Kyung Soo? Not a bad name for little wolfie. He has indeed suffered alot during his years of ageing. I wish to see the human girl who has give him a heart of hope to live on. Who knows if he is not hopeful, he might turn monstrous because of the curse. Kris, Lauren, my good descendants, you have indeed inherited the bloodline of us, mediums. We only do good, to save those who are in need of our powers. Lauren my baby boo, Haimoni is proud of you! Kris my charming grandson, you have indeed learn well from my spellbook! The potion of flames worked to reverse the curse bit by bit! Your other ancestors will be praising you to heavens. Now my darlings, bring me to the human girl. You know what to do~" 
 
And the great Haimoni disappeared from the mirror. 
 
"Quick, put the mirror into my backpack, we have to sneak it out without mum knowing about it. Although she can't destroy the mirror as dad will divorce her if she does. Its our family heirloom. :x" Kris whispered to Lauren.
 
"Yes Oppa!" Lauren salute to Kris with a toothy grin. 
 
And the siblings travel back to check out how Kyung Soo has been recovering and to bring their Haimoni to you so that you can see her face to face.