Chapter 11

The Wolf Boy

 

It is time that to leave the house today! Together! To go to town!
Kyung Soo was very nervous at first.
He was like a girl on a first date out.
"_______ ah~ which shirt should I wear? Which pants will you choose? Should I wear a cap with it? Ah!! Socks! Which color!" 
 
He is happily yet frantically dressing himself bit by bit. Soon you have decided to wear in a couple shade of royal blue. You have a cream coloured t shirt top with a royal blue puffy skirt plus high cut sneakers. Kyung Soo wore a royal blue dress shirt with a black wife beater underneath it matched with brown three quartered pants. The same high cut sneakers as well and the same bag pack you both carried.
 
Today there is a challenge!
You have thought Kyung Soo on how to count and accept change in your currency. So the challenge is 'Shopping for your other half!' 
It is 11am now. So both of you will go to the mall and set off alone, to meet up at the same place during lunch time. In 3 hours to find the perfect gift for the other person.
 
So to the bus stop both off you go... Locking up the house. Down the flight of stairs with Kyung Soo tagging behind slowly grabbing onto the hook of your bag pack. Still not very used to walking up and down with 2 legs. Once on level, he grabbed your hand and warmth starts to spread within you. 'Oh my god, skinship early in the morning yet again! Kyung Soo never fails...'
 
"Let's go!" He pulled you close to him and stroll slowly towards the bus stop. Passerby are smiling seeing both of you in couple wear and being so lovey dovey. So shy that you start to lower your head.
 
"Ya! Isn't that the bus!"
Both of you ran for the bus in fear that you might miss it. 
"Phew... Lucky." Both of you started laughing out loud.
-with pun intended-
 
Then both of you have alighted at the town's mall. Kyung Soo ran inside of it. "Yay! AIRCON!!!" He really hates the heat as naturally he fur is very thick in nature, even in human form his skin still prefers to be in a cooling temperature. He hates to take hot baths, he showers quickly all the time or he will rather take a cold bath.
 
"Ok Kyung Soo time for your challenge, remember to come back to this spot when the hour hand reach two, understand? See ya later!" 
"Kay..." He grabbed your shoulder and pulled you towards him, gave you a quick hug and a peck on your cheek.
 
'I wonder what surprise will come up next...'