Chapter 19

The Wolf Boy
"Lauren has been sketching art pieces ever since she saw you and that cursed being together. She has vivid dreams of the full Moon today. His transformation is something you wish you'll never witness in your lifetime." Kris said while walking through the abandoned forest. 
 
"Stop calling him as a cursed being, Kris! For goodness sake, he has a beautiful name. Do Kyung Soo." You glared at him. Your heart is heavy with how Kyung Soo has been, the search seems painstakingly long. You are drenched in cold sweat, worried in the mind, anxious at heart and eyes are darting everywhere in hopes of his presence. 
 
"Oppa." Lauren stopped dead in her tracks. 
 
There is an opening to a small cave. With shreds of Kyung Soo's clothing laid on the muddy ground.
 
"Both of you stay here while I will go and check it out. It might be dangerous." Kris got a hunting knife out of his backpack and proceed slowly into the cave.
 
But nothing can stop you as your hunch tells you Kyung Soo is right in there.
You charged past Kris right into the depths of the cave with Kris yelling our name aloud in echoes. 
 
In the dark, you landed with a thud, hard on the ground.
*you hissed* "Ouch." Blood start oozing out of your badly scraped knees.
"Kyung Soo yah... " you sobbed quietly. "I know you are in here. I will not let them hurt you. I am here... Can you even hear me?" 
You felt a presence nearing you.
A thick coat of fur gave you the warmth you need.
You hugged its head. 
"You've came for me. Kyung Soo yah..."
He off the blood on your knees and he got you on his back as he carried you off into the depths of the cave. 
The lights that peeked through the crevices of the stone cave made the crystals shone brightly in within. Slowly you are able to see him.
 
He is a wolf.
The same wolf you have seen one month ago on the full Moon.
Wearing old Lucky's dog tag.
He spoke.
"Baby don't cry tonight, after the darkness passes it will become as if nothing ever happened. This is something you never should've known. So baby don't cry, my love will protect you."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"It's too late now." Kris panted.
He grabbed hold of you and swing you out of Kyung Soo's side.
He got your backpack. Drenched the blanket in the liquid from a potion bottle.
Threw it over Kyung Soo as the weight of it weigh him down. 
He ordered Lauren to grab the old newpapers and set it on fire.
The newspapers were then tossed onto the blanket and in that instant, Kyung Soo was in a blanket engulfed by a huge ball of flames.