Chapter 15

The Wolf Boy

 

Days have passed. Still no news from Lauren.
 
Anyway, its the monthsary!!!
It has been one month since you have met Kyung Soo, so it is the lovey dovey special day. You have worn a purple dress specially to suit the moonstone necklace that you have chose to wear today. Kyung Soo has his hair fixed at the hair dresser looking all posh in a casual suit with a tie.
 
Both of you looked fabulous! Like anyone on the streets will start gawking because both of you looked like models.
 
His smirk, drives you crazy with his overflowing charisma.
 
So he held your hand and went to a restaurant where you have stumbled upon in the magazines. A special couple themed restaurant with a studio, where besides dining there are also outfits to rent for a photography session. 
 
After a scrumptious meal, you head to the clothes rack. Filled from ball gowns, to cocktail dresses, funky cosplay costumes, hanboks, wedding dresses, nerdy outfits...
 
So...
In conclusion both have agreed to try all kinds! Today's mission is to fill up a whole album of memories.
 
You had a wedding dress with long sleeved laces that led to a grand silky trail. A ed design. With a veil. Kyung Soo changed into a white groom's attire. With a combed back hairstyle, he is so dashing! Both of you had cheekbones raised to the heavens. Smiles that the photographer says it will turn the photo too cheesy. Ha! 
 
Kyung Soo poses as he reaches to lift your veil and under the semi-dimmed lighting he kissed your lips. The shot is shadowy yet very romantic. It felt like you are really getting married to him. 
 
Another shot, the photographer asked Kyung Soo to get under the veil too and forehead to forehead, both of you looked into each other's eyes with loving smiles and hugging each other's waist. 
 
He piggybacked you in the next shot so that your y back will be captured in the photos. He held a whiteboard which he wrote XOXO and looked at you when the shot was taken. Nice!
 
Next up! A more homey attire, plus a little cosplay?
Pyjamas in cartoon characters cover from head to toes!
Yours is a pink Stitch character whereas Kyung Soo's is a blue Stitch.
Memories flooded back where he really behaved like Stitch in the movie before! Like a wild alien doggie who learnt to be more human-like after time. You hugged his arm tight where the shot was captured as he looked at you with his big eyes. Another pose with both of you sat down crossed legged and heads together with cheeky naughty smiles that are up to no good. Like Stitches do.
 
Hanbok time! 
Your top is in crimson red with navy blue skirt and a black sash with golden embroidery. Kyung Soo has a crimson red vest matched with a baby pink long sleeved top and navy blue pants. The formal bow shots is a must. Then comes the cutesy quirky couple shots with peace signs and rabbit ears and pouty lips for the camera. He carried you princess style and in shock you had to cover your face in embarrassment. He laughed at your reaction and pecked your cheek.
 
Geeky outfits. Kyung Soo had this polo shirt that had to be matched with a bow tie, suspenders, a black thick rimmed specs, a fedora and shorts with canvas shoes. Yours had a neon pink shirt with blocked black words that spelled GEEK, you had suspenders too, black thick rimmed specs, hair pigtailed in braids and a bandana to add to the style, a jeans skirt and canvas shoes. Balloons acted as your props, with black chalkboards to scribble what you want to say to each other. Kyung Soo's board says "Be Mine." And your's says "I'm yours." There is a scooter in the studio so Kyung Soo made use of it. Copying the riders that he has seen on TV and on the streets. He tied the balloons to the rear of the bike so it adds to the feel to the photo.
 
The last scene was Kyung Soo's crazy idea. A theme from Twilight. He showed up topless, lean chiselled body powdered in tan powder, wearing a heavy washed pair of dark fitting jeans, hair sleek and his face is full of confidence. Like a wolf showing his authority in his pack. You are dressed in casuals, a white singlet with skinny jeans, hair curled into loose locks with a braided fringe to the side. Both barefooted. The lighting was dimmed yet had a sensual glow in it. There is a high stool where he was seated and he beckoned you to seat in his lap. While you were hesitating to do so, he gripped your hand and you slipped into his embrace. You ended up seating on his thigh in between his legs facing him. So intimate that he brushed your hair behind your ear where you flushed thinking of the time he placed a daisy in your hair. He leaned in and whispered these words to you. 
 
"I love you. And I will always do."