Chapter 21

The Wolf Boy
'Is this a dream? Has morning came? Everything is so vague to remember. Why am I in a bathtub? Whose over sized clothes am i wearing? Is _______ seeing another man!? Am I human yet? Is _______ gonna be alright after i have left her at home? Has she been crying and missing me all night?' Kyung Soo looked over and saw you by his side, hanging your hand over the bathtub in his. Your hands are chilly, unlike Kyung Soo whose body is being protected by Kris's potion flames last night.
 
Kyung Soo got out of the bath, did not bother to dry himself at all, grabbed a towel and draped it over you and carried you into the bed room. "You might get a cold, silly girl." While he wets all over from the bathroom floor to the bed room. He left you in warm fluffy covers and went to change into something homey.
 
After that he looked at you sound asleep, putting aside your fringe to see your face clearly. 'My baby angel, thanks for being with me and entrusting me with your everything.' He gave you a peck on your cheek and went to sneak in the covers to lay beside you. He just looked at you longingly.
 
'She is so soft! So squishy as well. I can hug her whole day in happiness. We can go to dreamland together. Will she run away after I have told her about my past? Will she abandon me? Despise me? Hate me?'
 
You stirred awake in your sleep. Rubbing your eyes, stretching out and you hit something. "Ouch!" You accidentally punch Kyung Soo while stretching. He is rubbing his chin. "Heya~~~" you lean in and give him a sleepy kiss on his boo boo. "I'm sorry." 
 
"Did something big happened last night that I have missed out? Why am I wearing an anonymous big guy's pyjamas in a tub? You cheating on me!?" 
 
"Kyung Soo ya!~ how will I do that! That belongs to Kris. Lauren's big brother. They led me to the abandon forest and save you out of your werewolf form do you know? Be nice." 
 
"So you have seen how ugly and horrendous I have been..." He looked at you with caution.
 
"Why are they say you are cursed? Why on the full moon you will change? Will you tell me why? I am curious. They might be able to help you!"
 
He grabbed your wrists softly, tracing your veins with his thumbs.
"I am unsure too... But as far as I know, my past started off when......"