Chapter 5

The Wolf Boy

 

When reality sets in, you are in utter shock. You fell back, bum hitting the ground with a loud thud, hands covering your mouth to prevent yourself from screaming like no tomorrow.
 
He, looks like a boy in twenties. With brown luscious straight hair, faint scars on his body, dirt on his skin and he is squatting to meet you at your eye level. You pointed at him with your trembling hands, he mimicked you back. You get closer to grab his necklace.
 
"This can't be real. It can't be!" Your finger traced Lucky's name and your address is indeed at the back of it. You looked at him with curious eyes, "ruff!" he said. With happy eyes and biting his lips looking at you.
 
'Omg. He is totally !!' You thought to yourself and hover your hands to cover him with the blanket but he started to squirm and landed his head on your shoulder. Just like yesterday night.
 
He started to sniff you by the neck and slowly getting excited like how a male dog would react to a female. Suddenly, he pounced on top of you and started to you by your neck and ear. 
 
"NO! Stop it! Lucky!" you shouted and pushed him away. He sat down and lowered his head to your scolding. 'How is he so similar to a dog? Looks exactly human, yet he can't speak at all and behaves like a wolf!'
 
He whined pitifully, he reached out his hand to tug at the corner of your shirt shyly. Large sorrowful eyes glazed into yours. He reaches to cup your face in his palms. Both of your faces are just inches apart.
 
You reached over his hands, "I am not mad at you, but you'll need a bath, come on Lucky."
 
You held his hand to the bathroom, he is covered and drags his blanket along. You filled the tub and went to get towels and a set of training suit which you think it might be a little small for his size, but it will be the best of now. Rather than seeing him act like a Tarzan on the streets. 
 
You tried to sit him in the bath and observe. He is just sitting in it and eyeing you! "Bath? Wash?" *scrubbing body action*
 
"Ruff!" He smiled.
 
*face palm* 'Am I seriously getting crazy or high on drugs? Now I have to bath him, like how I bathed Lucky.' 
 
You got a pair of shorts and demonstrated wearing it for him. Since he likes to mimic you, he manage to wear the shorts so that it is not so awkward in your mind to bath a boy in the tub.
 
When you stepped into the tub with your clothes on, he went over and hugged you real tight. "Omg, stop stop!" He hugged his knees, lowered his mouth to the water and started to blow bubbles in it. 
 
'Did I hurt his feelings?'
"I am sorry. Come here." 
You hugged his head to your chest and he calmed down upon listening to your steady heartbeat.
 
"What has happened to you?" You scrubbed his head with shampoo. "Last night you are a wolf and this morning you are human? What are you exactly?"
 
He just gave a "ruff!" as an answer.
 
"Ok now, mansei!" You raised both of your hands into the air and he copied you. You pumped up the luffa with body foam and start to scrub the earthly dirt stains on him. He is strong, yet lean, faint scars are seen on his back and limbs.
 
You traced the scars with your fingertips and he start to give a cute shiver down the spine. "Does it hurt?" He whined and hang his head low. 
 
He is like a baby and it breaks your heart to see him in a state like this.
You washed him up with water and slowly let the water flow over his scars. You didn't know what has gotten into you that you lean forward to give a kiss upon the scar on his shoulder. He glance over to you. 
 
"The pain will go away if a healing kiss was given." you told him.
 
He can sense the sadness emitting from your aura.
He cupped your faced in his palms again.
This time round, he planted a kiss on your lips.