Chapter 23

The Wolf Boy
"Legend has it. The royal werewolf family was strong, powerful and dominant in the night. Ever since the king of the werewolf clan was old and ageing, it is time to hand over the throne to a werewolf that was worthy. The King had many sons, and princes he had only. The blood line was hard to sustain. Marriage is crucial for the bloodline to be passed down to the next generations, their offsprings will be the potential ruler of the throne.
 
But who have never expected. The tenth prince of the King was out of the ordinary..."
 
"I will not get married to her! Its being forced, can't you see? We will not be happy at all. My brothers are showing a very good example of the arranged marriages."
 
"Siwon uh... Mother has you in her heart. She is a fine werewolf, her family matches our royal statues..."
 
"One more word and I am leaving. Leaving you, leaving the castle, leaving the throne."
 
"I AM YOUR MOTHER. I HAVE THE FINAL SAY, WHETHER YOU'LL LIKE IT OR NOT. IT IS NONE OF MY CONCERN ANYMORE! Your father loves you the most!"
 
"That is why, you... No. Both of you are over doing things. Don't find me, don't send anyone to look for me, you have crossed the line. I'm leaving for my own good."
 
He left. Left his loving mother, left his endearing father to pursue the love and marriage that he wanted.
 
One night. On the night of the full moon, he no longer can keep his human form in control as he is far from the palace; the power of the Moon is hard to bare. He transforms into a werewolf and hid from human sight. 
 
And on the same night, a moon fairy was sent down to Earth on the full moon to take a little trip around. It is like a holiday for her. Mystical yet magical.
 
"What are you?" She asked.
"Me? I am a werewolf. A prince of status too. But I am running away from my family." He replied.
"Tell me more about it..."
 
And so the werewolf prince and the moon fairy fell in love. Every full moon was sacred. Every full moon was a date. And there are times when the moon fairy stayed longer than normal without her mother knowing about her whereabouts. Because she had some help from a spiritual medium; Kris and Lauren's Haimoni. The spell made was so powerful that even the Mother Moon was deceived. 
 
So for months they have met and separated umpteen times. Yet the love stays strong. Until one day...
 
"Siwon. I am pregnant."
"Give birth to our child, Victoria. I am sure I will be able to protect our flesh."
"But are you sure? A child with a werewolf's and moon fairy's blood... Mother will be furious if she knows it."
"Then the more I am betting my life on it."
 
After the birth of the child, the little prince of the werewolf clan and the moon fairies clan, neither parties knew of the birth. The couple wish to live their lives secretly without either families knowing.
 
But there are restraints, the medium whose powers are always used to protect the both of them from Mother Moon's sight, is getting weaker and harder to recover in time. Mother Moon soon found out and was furious about the couple and decide to place a curse on the baby.
 
"The baby of your ion will turn into a wolf FOREVER. How dare you cheat on me, how dare you love a mere being from EARTH! Victoria, you had led me down, your siblings will know your shame..." Mother Moon hollered at her.
 
Mother Moon took the baby from Victoria's arms, and held Siwon down with her powers. The baby screamed in tears for his mother, Victoria can't bear to see her baby being placed a curse by her own Mother. When the curse was put upon the baby, Victoria sacrificed herself to protect her flesh. 
 
So in turn, the curse could only takes its place during a full moon. And only on a full moon, the baby will turn into a wolf. Other than the night of the full moon, the baby will be a normal humanbeing due to the sacrifice and the protection from Victoria's powers. Siwon soon died from heartache longing for his wife and his only heir who was being exiled for life. Haimoni, who is the one responsible to keep the couple hidden, did not manage to do so and caused their son to became an orphan was in debt to the Victoria, as she always need powers from the Moon for rituals. Even though Victoria sacrificed herself, her soul still shines from the Moon. Protecting her one and only son."
 
"Now my child, as I speak of Kyungsoo's birth, past and parents. His fate was to meet you on that full moon. His aura will make his mate blossom. I believe you are the one, the answer to his curse is Love. If Love is the cause of the curse and Love will be the one to break it. You have to be patient, he will transform every full moon, but I will send Kris and Lauren to you to reverse the process. You have seen it with your own eyes, even though it hurts you to see him suffering, but with your Love he will overcome it for you. His soulmate. Haimoni has heard good words from Victoria about you, she has high hopes for his reversal as well." Haimoni told this story from the antique mirror. 
 
You are left in awe in the living room with Kyungsoo holding your hand as his birth was finally revealed to him, his parents love and sacrifice for him left him in tears.