Chapter 16

The Wolf Boy

Kyung Soo had a gift.

A flower crown handmade with pink, blue, white and yellow roses.
He placed it gently on your head.
"My princess... Will you go through all thick and thin with me? No matter what happens, stick with me, never to abandon me?" He caress your cheek with his right hand. He had worried doe eyes anticipating your reaction to the words he say.
 
"Is this a proposal my Lucky Do Kyung Soo?" You asked him.
 
"You're dazzling when I've first met you. When the Moon shines on your half closed loveable eyes. I will be a knight who will wield his sword for you when you are in danger. I will live everyday earnestly for your sake, like I was born to fill your days. My heart for you is deeper than the sea. The words that I really want to say is be with me." Kyung Soo replied.
 
"Are you really sure that I am the one for you? We have barely known each other for a month!" You seem to be worried that Kyung Soo actually deserves a better person to be his other half.
 
"No no no!" He seems to be lost at words from your unexpected reply. He held both of your hands in his. "I only need you. I only want to xoxo with you. I will not betray you. I believe in you. You seem to be the one who will complete me." 
 
In tears, you hugged him tight. 
"I gave you my word. I will be your other half from today onwards. We will go through all in thick and thin. I will be supportive of whatever choice you will make. I will not abandon you, I will stick with you. I'm yours from now." 
 

 

After the eventful day, you went home together.

It has been a month after Kyung Soo had appeared.
He is the right one whom made your life colourful after old Lucky had left you. 
 
"_______. I need to let you know something." Kyung Soo said as he let you into the bedroom. 
"Today is the night. Do not freak out of what is gonna happen. It will all be alright after tomorrow... Do you... wanna sleep first? I... I will... I will be back after tomorrow. Do not worry. Have your trust in me." He said.
 
He peeked anxiously out of the curtains as the Sun is setting. As if time is running out for him.