Chapter 17

The Wolf Boy
When the Sun sets, drastic changes takes place.
The full Moon emerges from the curtain of clouds. 
Kyung Soo has already ran away from home. Too fast for you to react to his actions.
 
He leapt from the window, you are taken aback in shock.
3 storeys seems to be a piece of cake for him.
He looked very sorry after his last words to you.
An event that he wished time stands still.
You went to the window rail, searching for his shadows among the people on the streets. Screaming out his name into the darkness. No reply was heard.
Panic surge within you, it did the same to Kyung Soo.
 
'I heard you calling me.
But there is no turning back. 
I can't bear to leave you seeing me in this state. 
Where I bear the curse of my pack that I will have to suffer it alone.
When will my agony stop? Will you be the one to save me from this pain...'
 
Pain seeps underneath his skin. His bones crumble and deform to make space for his wolf state. The transition turns him human to werewolf first. Then slowly shrinking him back to a wolf's form. He bites down on his lip till it bled. An agonising cry was let out into the full Moon's sky.
 
His blood pressure is plunging low, he is perspiring, he had to find his hiding spot to shield the eyes of humans, he is fainting. His clothes can no longer keep his human form, it ripped apart as his skin starts to expand and fur and claws appear from within. His sub-conscious mind has taken over his body. 
 
"KYUNG SOO YAH!!!" You screamed and screamed in tears. Worried that something bad has happened to him. You can sense it. As you grab your keys to leave the house in search for him, you saw Lauren and her brother was at your door.