Chapter 9

The Wolf Boy

Author's note: Hi to all my subcribers and silent readers out there~~~ I hope that when reading this chapter you will listen to this link here as well. Heex. Thanks! Heart biong biong! ^^ 

http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=5crzqjEE6zk (credits to: fxisjustLove)

D.O and Chen collab on 'The Last Time'. It is really soothing to listen and I came up with this chapter just by listening to it. 

Enjoy~


 

 

Days tend to past with random episodes happening.
Everyday you will try to let Lucky learn as many words as he can.
 
But there was once when Lucky was flipping through a newspaper.
He was really fascinated by korean words.
Upon seeing and learning how to write characters, he starts to challenge himself by randomly picking a character and try to write it down in paper and tugs at your shirt to get you to read it to him.
"Yes??"
He points to himself and smiled when showing you the paper. "Read. Read it for me. I... I like these words..."
There were 3 characters that he wrote in a scribbly style.
"Hmmmm. The first one is pronounced as Do."
"Do? Do... DOOOOO~~~"
"Haha! Next, wow this is hard to write and you've managed to copy it! good job Lucky! This is word is pronounced as Kyung."
"Ahhhhhhh. Kyung~~~~"
"Lastly. This is easy. Soo!"
"Soo? SOOOOOOOO~"
"Yup! Perfect! Do. Kyung. Soo."
"Hehs. DO KYUNG SOO!"
 
He went back to the study table and repeatedly practiced these characters till it was not scribbly any more.
"Haha! Lucky. You really love these words don't cha"
He gave you a baby smile and you pinched his cheeks.
"Do Kyung Soo!" He exclaimed like a little kiddo.
"Hmmm. Since you've liked it so much, it's the first 3 words that you've love writing so much... Shall we make it as your human name? Lucky will just be a pet name. ^^" you asked him.
He nodded to your suggestion.
"Good! I... I am... Do. Kyung. Soo."
His face glowed like a flower blossoming.
 
After a few more days of spending it in each others' company, you have noticed a change in him.
Kyung Soo seems to be polar?
In the morning he is cheerful and kiddish.
But when night comes, he can turn to be y at times. Due to the power of the moon.
 
How? 
The moon seems to be related to his sort of power.
He is still human.
You've counted the days. The day of full moon was the 15th of the month. Ever since you've met him on the full moon in his wolf form, the next day he was human.  And he stayed human till now. But as the nights past, the moon has taken its natural cycle and starts to shrink into a crescent. What happens was Kyung Soo will become weak and when that happens he cannot really concentrate much when you are talking to him. He can't seem to follow up with your sayings or actions. He just acts how he wanted to. He needs a lot of affection to balance out the aura from the diminishing moon.
 
His aura will turn into a sorrowful, misery kind.
Because without the power from the moon,the memories of his past, the fear of other humans who have mistreated him before, the pain and scars on him will slowly start to seep through his skin again.
 
"I am in pain. Help me.... Help me _______ ah..." He called out to you softly.
You hold him in your arms and just in a simple embrace you sang lullabies to him like how a mum will comfort their child when the are upset and hurting.
Soothing out his hair, patting his back gently.
But it seems not enough for Kyung Soo.
He doesn't crave for such simple affections. 
He needed more.
 
He caressed your face and starts to kiss you gently.
Your heart raced to his actions. He hold your hands in his gently. 
He is nervous too. But whenever you open up to him, whenever you are close to him, intimately like lovers, like what mates will do, the aura that is stressing him out will slowly be taken over by his affection for you. You make him forget the pain and sorrows that he had been through.
 
Kyung Soo at this time, doesn't seems to be like Lucky anymore. Not like a pet dog bond in your heart. You see him as a man. A man whom loves you and is proving and showing you how much you meant to him. A man who is sincere and is purely so into you, his only human.
 
He suddenly hugged you tight.
"Please. Please... Don't ever leave me."
Tears starts to well up in your eyes.
"I will never leave you. We will face your pain together, I will be here for you. Do not worry that I will leave."
You circled your arms around his neck and returned a kiss back to him and with eyes closed and enjoying this moment. His heart shaped lips are so kissable and soft. You started to have feelings for him as well, although he was once a wolf boy.