Chapter 18

The Wolf Boy
"Kris! Lauren! Why are you here at this hour?! I am in a rush now, will talk to you later." 
 
Kris was carrying Lauren in his arms and used one of his free hand to stop you from leaving. "Lauren was in a trance when the full Moon cycle begin. She told me to bring her to you, she will help you..."
 
Lauren reach out to wipe away your tears.
"The cursed being... I can bring you to him. But, in return you must do as I say. Bring lots of heat packs, a huge blanket, newspapers and a lighter. Change into something sporty, we are heading up the forest hills." Lauren said.
 
"Do as what she told you, I can sense his presence as well."
"Oppa, don't be humble. You are much stronger than me. You might have a solution to stop his curse from happening again."
 
"Tell me more about the curse that you know about." You asked the siblings.
"The curse shall not be spoken unless it is the cursed being is willing to divulge. Sorry that I can't tell you _______."
 
Into the forest hills, it is dark and gloomy. Dangerous as known to public. As wolves are known to be seen in the hills. Kris has a lamp to light up the path way. Lauren leads the way. 
 
"How did you know where to go, Lauren?" You asked.
"The stars showed me the way and the spirits of the trees told me so." Lauren kept on walking without turning around. Her eyes are fixed ever since she is in a trance.
"Don't mind her, her trance state is not harmful. She just concentrates very hard to hear and see in another dimension apart from our eyes." Kris gave you a pat on your shoulder.
"She said you are more powerful and stronger than her... But how? I mean your parents...?" 
"My ancestors are great mediums, my dad knew about the history, my mum just could not believe that my sister will be the same as me when I was young. She tried her very best to distance us from expressing ourselves to communicate through the other world. But Lauren does it through her art. I believe you had a great insight of it already."
 
"Lauren, bring us to him. You can do it."
"Yes Oppa." Lauren replied in mono-tone.
 
'If it is not for Kyung Soo, they will be seriously freaking me out.'