Like A Fiction Movie [Prologue]

I'm Your Man

 

“Hajima.”

Doo Joon froze in his tracks at the sound of Junsu’s serious tone.

“Don’t let her know about me,” Junsu spoke up again, this time sounding graver than before.

Doo Joon turned around slowly, facing him full posture. He stared at his long-time close friend in disbelief. He started to open his mouth to say something but no voice came out. He...didn’t even know what he was supposed to say.

Finally, he managed through a cracked voice.

“You...you’re kidding right?”

A slow sad smile spread across Junsu’s worn out face. He motioned with his hand for Doo Joon to come closer, which the latter did with much willingness.

“Won’t you do the same if you were in my place?”

Doo Joon balled up his right fist angrily; shaking his head in disagreement.

“I would tell her the truth Junsu. She deserves the truth. Why should you hide from her?”

Junsu directed his gaze away from Doo Joon’s accusing eyes and a distant look came on his face as he stared at the white wall behind Doo Joon.

“She’ll be more broken-hearted if she knows the truth.”

Doo Joon scoffed mildly and placed his hands on both of his hips.

“Yah, she’s already grieving over you Kim Junsu,” Doo Joon paused for awhile to let the words sink in his friend’s stubborn head.

“She’s already grieving over your death.