Amnesia [Prologue]

I'm Your Man

 

Taking a sip of his drink calmly, he leaned back against the stool and eyed the club’s DJ intriguingly. Her chestnut brown wavy hair flicked around her face wildly as she spun the disks excitedly. With the headphones fastened around her ears, she looks just as professional as any other male jockeys there is out there.

A small smirk crept up his face as he took another long sip of his flavoured drink. Years ago she wouldn’t be caught stepping foot in a place like this. But looking at her now, he doubts she would rather be anywhere else. She was having so much fun.

She was having so much fun without him.

He hadn’t seen her in a very, very long time. But there was no way he would ever forget that radiantly sweet smile which is constantly lingering on her lips. Or the way she touches her hair tentatively when a guy approaches her.

And he would always remember that pleasant looking baby-face which never seems to age with her. He remembers. She’s going to be 23 in a few months time. But she still looks just as young as any other eighteen year old teen.

He remembers every single detail about her.

But does Seung Yeon still think of him?

Hopping off the stool gingerly, he stood up and straightened down his crisp white suit. He wanted to look good, he wanted to look presentable in front of her.

Jang Hyun Seung was going to find out if Han Seung Yeon still thinks of him as her prince charming.