AMNESIA - Part o2

I'm Your Man

Seung Yeon stared in shock at the man standing in front of her. He was staring back her, with a stunned, disbelieving expression on his face. The shattered glass were scattered on the ground, around his feet.

“Are you...okay?” she asked him slowly, studying his face carefully. He looks familiar but she couldn’t remember where she had seen him before.

He blinked his eyes in confusion for a few times before he finally started to realise his surroundings...and of course the glass that he had just broken unintentionally.

“I...uh yes I’m fine. But I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to...you know,” he glanced down at the broken pieces guiltily. “I’ll pay for it.”

Seung Yeon waved her hands in dismissal and chuckled softly.

“Ah no, don’t worry about it. Well, maybe that’s just me though. But I’m not so sure about my friend over there...” she tilted her head towards the direction where Taecyeon was standing at, behind the counter, handing out drinks to the customers. “...he has quite a temper sometimes.”

She noticed the very sudden obvious change in his expression and tried her best to hide her smile. Taecyeon was probably one of the sweetest guys she has ever come across. She doubts he would exactly mind but she didn’t know why it seemed fun teasing this particular handsome stranger in front of her.

“He...does?”

Seung Yeon nodded her head playfully.

“Uh huh. But...are you really sure you’re fine? You couldn’t have done it on purpose could you? Are you feeling unwell or something?’

He was quick to shake his head in denial.

“No, really. It’s just that...you remind me of someone I know back then. So I was kind of...surprised.”

Seung Yeon started to play another song and set the mood to a slower pace before hopping off the stand carefully.

She shoved her two hands into the back pocket of her jeans and looked up at him curiously.

“Really? Now that you mention it, it feels like I’ve seen you somewhere before. But...I can’t seem to put my finger on it.”

His pretty eyes widened in surprised at her sudden confession. He looked like he might throttle her right there and then, trying to force the truth out for her but Hyun Seung held himself back. He was still sane enough to know that something was definitely off about Seung Yeon and scaring her off will just make things worst.

“So you don’t have any idea about me at all?”

His heart sank in disappointment when she just shook her head at him.

“I’m sorry. Maybe we have both gotten the wrong person? I hope you find her, the person you’re looking for.” She gave him one last wide grin before climbing up back to the stand once again.

And just like that, she ignored his presence for the rest of the night.

 

Hyun Seung dragged his feet away from the club with a heavy heart. He thought this was the chance he had long awaited for. He thought that this could be the day where he could undo all of his mistakes and have Seung Yeon back in his arms.

But no...he returned back to Seoul just to figure out she has completely no memories of him left.

What had happened?

“Hey, wait up.” He heard someone calling out to him from behind. Hyun Seung whirled around in surprise, just to find the earlier bartender hurrying after him. His eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. Had Seung Yeon been right? Is he really going to be beaten up to a pulp just because he had dropped a glass unintentionally?

But nevertheless, he still slowed down his pace and waited for the guy to catch up with him. Judging from his outer appearance, tall height and physical built, he looked intimidating enough.

“Hey man. Look I’m sorry about what happened back then...” Hyun Seung started to apologise.

“How do you know Seung Yeon?” Taecyeon cut his sentence off abruptly, taking Hyun Seung completely by surprise.

“...What?”

He wasn’t sure if had heard the guy correctly, but Hyun Seung saw the seriousness in his eyes when Seung Yeon’s name was mentioned. Whatever their relationship was, it was definitely way beyond just normal colleagues.

“I asked...how do you know Seung Yeon?” Taecyeon repeated his question exasperatedly. “Look, I’m warning you. Stay away from her.”

Hyun Seung frowned unhappily.

“And why should I listen to you?”

Taecyeon narrowed his eyes sharply at him, his tone sounding even graver than it had been a few seconds ago.

“I’m serious. The Seung Yeon you knew...isn’t the same Seung Yeon you met just now. Leave her alone.”

And with that, Taecyeon turned back around and faced the direction he had come from earlier, walking away briskly and leaving Hyun Seung alone without an explanation more.

The latter just stared after him in bewilderment, baffled by the whole sudden incident.

 

I'm so sorry for being late in updating I'm Your Man :) Thank you guys, for still waiting very patiently for me. Lol, I wanted to update Broken Promise but I realised I'm really being unfair to the other stories supporters, especially Amnesia. Hope this update is good enough for you Seung-Seung & Yeon-Yeon shippers xD