Meeting the boys...

Super Junior with Zarah

 

Zarah suddenly bumped into someone.

‘Damn it! Why am I always walking blindly???’ she screamed in her head.

The other person was on the ground rubbing his knee.

“I’m so sorry! I wasn’t looking, are you alright?” she asked while helping him up.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Accidents happen,” he smiled sweetly.

Suddenly a few other guys started shouting for the guy to hurry up.

“Come on!!”

“We better be here before the girl!”

“Sungminniee!!!”

‘Ohhh so that’s his name’ Zarah thought to herself.

“Yaahh!! Sungmin-ah! What are you doing there?” They others kept shouting.

Sungmin just gave Zarah a quick cute heart-melting smile and after saying bye, he ran off……… TOWARDS THE SAME HOUSE SHE NEEDED TO GO TO.

“Oh my god, is this the group? How will I live with guys like that?” Zarah said loudly, she knew no one would hear her so she didn’t bother talking to herself in her head…it was the same thing anyway…talking to yourself. ‘Yeah, I know I’m a weirdo’.

 

“Alright, the boys are already in there. We will go out and introduce you first and when we shout your name, you walk out and greet them,” Explained the MCs of the show.

Zarah had found out that the boys were actually Super Junior, so the title must be ‘Super Junior with Zarah’. They would be living together for a year without the boys knowing that she was an actress, until 5 months before the show ends. On the 7th month everyone will find out about her occupation and they just carry on living together until the year ends. The MCs will sometimes give everyone missions to do if they get bored watching the show, especially if its awkward or they have nothing to do.

Zarah thought that she would be fine living like this for a year, she already seemed to like one of the members so the others might not be so bad either. But she couldn’t help but worry, how will she keep the secret? She also has schedules to do like Super Junior. How did everyone expect her to manage? What did they want her to do? Wear a disguise? No, just no.

She had to think of a plan, and quick…

 

“ZARAH!!!”

‘Right that’s my cue,’ She thought, ‘this better go well. If it doesn’t, I will take the next plane back to London’.

 

Zarah walked out and bowed down politely. When she looked up, she saw Sungmin look at her in surprise, while the others greeted her.

“This is Zarah, she’s going to be with you boys for a whole year! Now let me give you a tour of the house…” The MC said, apparently his name was unknown to most, so everyone just called him Mr. MC. Zarah found that kind of weird.

 

The house was definitely amazing. There were 4 floors, so it was quite big. The top floor was all for Zarah. It had a big bathroom on one side and a huge bedroom on the other side.

“A girl needs her space when she lives with 11 idols!” shrieked the MC.

The 2nd and 3rd floor were obviously for Super Junior, 6 living on the 2nd while the other 5 living on the 3rd.

While touring their rooms, Zarah realized that she would have to pass their rooms every morning and night to get to either her room or to the bottom main floor. She didn’t know if that was a good thing or not so she just left it at that.

 

4th floor - Zarah

 

3rd floor – Kyuhyun, Heechul, Sungmin, Ryeowook and Donghae

 

2nd floor - Siwon, Shindong, Kangin, Henry, Zhou Mi and Eunhyuk

 

The main/bottom floor had a kitchen, an emergency/extra bathroom, dining room and a living room.

The house was literally like a dream house for Zarah. She couldn’t stop smiling, when suddenly someone whispered in her ear, “Like what you see?”

She turned around and saw Sungmin smiling at her.

“I mean the house…” he said quickly.

‘Yeah, riiiiiight.’ She thought, but what she said was, “yeah I love it, what about you?”

“Good enough for us. You’re the girl who bumped into me outside, right?”

“Yeah haha, sorry about that again,”

“Don’t be, like I said, accidents happen…and so do coincidents,” he smiled.

“Hey, its that girl from outside isn’t it?” asked one of the boys.

“Yeah, Zarah this is Eunhyuk. He was one of the guys shouting for me to hurry up to…meet you,” he laughed, after putting emphasis on the phrase ‘meet you’.

‘Was that supposed to be a joke?’ she thought to herself.

“Hello Eunhyuk,” Zarah said slightly bowing.

“Hi, you can call me Oppa,” he smiled…

“Hey, you can call us all Oppa if you like, since we will be together for a whole year, might as well get comfortable now than later,” said Sungmin.

Zarah nodded, smiling to herself.

‘How will i live like this? Okay, caaaaaalm down. I can do this... CAN I????’ Zarah continued arguing in her head while following the others to start the introductions...