Date?

Super Junior with Zarah

Zarah’s POV

 

I woke up the next day and got ready as quickly as possible since Sungmin had told me to be early last night.

I ran downstairs and passed a confused looking Eunhyuk on the way with a sock in his hand. I ran past fast… but as I went, I could smell something so horrible and dirty that I nearly fainted on the second landing. Luckily, I didn’t.

When I got down, Ryeowook wasn’t there. Sungmin was the only one there holding both mine and his breakfast bowl.

I went to sit down when suddenly Sungmin quickly moved and swiftly took the chair out for me to sit down… okay? Then he placed the breakfast bowl in front of me and looked behind me. What the heck was he doing? He quickly turned back to me and smiled sweetly before sitting down NEXT TO ME to eat his breakfast.

“Are you okay?” I asked slowly, eyeing him.

“Yeah! We’re going to have so much fun today, you know?” he said the last bit in English.

I smiled and continued eating. Next time I looked up, Sungmin stopped eating and smiled at me again.

“You okay? Is the breakfast bad? I made it myself and told Ryeowook to not bother for you and me… I wanted to make this day really special for you…” he said shyly, giving me his aegyo killer smile.

“Yeah! I mean it’s good! Thank you…”

He looked satisfied with my response and waited for me to continue eating again, even though he still had a lot left too. I started eating but kept looking back up to steal glances at him… just to see what he’s up to.

He mustn’t have realised that I was looking at him, otherwise he wouldn’t have done what he did… he put his thumb up and winked… at someone behind me.

I immediately looked back, and found Siwon grinning at Sungmin with his thumb up too. As soon as he saw me looking at him, he quickly changed his expression to shock and worry then escaped upstairs.

I looked back at Sungmin and found him looking guilty.

“Explain please?” I said with my arms folded.

He didn’t hesitate and told me how he wanted me to like him, so he got ‘Gentleman’ lessons from Siwon ready for the day today with me.

My reaction to this was literally like O.o okay…

 

After the awkward breakfast with Sungmin… and Siwon keeping an eye on us… thinking I didn’t know but I did. We had another awkward -well for me anyway- walk in the park.

“Today, I want to show you Seoul. I know the others have taken you outside the country and to some amazing places… but I realised that it’s your first time here in Seoul right? I mean you grew up in London or something was it? You haven’t seen Seoul properly… so I just wanted to show you around and take you to the great places,” he explained to me.

We started exploring the smaller places first before going to the many great places in Seoul and eventually, it was lunch time.

Sungmin took me into an old fashioned shop that sold international food.

“In case you miss the food back in London,” he smiled.

“Aww, thank you!” I said giving him a hug.

Yes, we had somehow become VERY close with each other. Friendship I mean.

After eating, which I enjoyed very much, we went back out and this time we went into famous buildings and explored them. Like the museums, theatres, tours, etc.

To be honest, I had a great time. This was probably one of my favourite days! Don’t tell him! He would be overjoyed though… hehe.

 

After all that, we went into a fancy restaurant this time. We took our seats outside in the balcony and ordered.

Sungmin had obviously learned a lot from Siwon… he pulled out my chair, ordered for me, asked me questions like “Is this okay?” and kept smiling at me the way Siwon usually would. He was really trying hard.

Soon our food came and we dug in. While eating, we were making small conversation in between bites. It’s not like it was awkward… it wasn’t. It was nice. The silence was quite comforting somehow.

When we were nearly finished, Sungmin looked up and asked, “Shall we go home after this?”

“Yeah sure. It’s getting late anyway and this is the time when the others usually take me home…”

“Really?” he raised his eyebrows, “Then to make this night different… let’s stay longer… I want to show you something anyway.”

I smiled at him but burned on the inside. Why was I blushing? I need to control myself… damn, I hope he doesn’t find out…

 

SNAP!

 

Something had interrupted my thoughts. I looked up at Sungmin and found that he was looking down from the balcony. When he finally looked back at me, his expression wasn’t good.

“What happened?” I asked him, trying to look down but I couldn’t see anything.

“Pa- Paparazzi…” he said, his face had gone pale.

I said nothing and tried to figure out what might happen. He must’ve noticed my confused expression.

“This will make the news tomorrow! My saesang/protective fans will kill you! The media will start a new scandal on us!”

“WHAT!?”

The whole idea of fans killing me scared me to death.

I didn’t mind the scandal one, because it happens all the time, so you would expect that to happen everything you hung out with the opposite gender. I’m sure the sensible fans won’t believe the scandal… unless they have proof.