Japan

Super Junior with Zarah

Zarah’s POV

 

“What’s this scandal that everyone is talking about?” the manager shot me and Sungmin laser eyes.

“Look hyung… we can explain…” Sungmin said putting his hands up, as if surrendering.

“You better…” he replied.

Sungmin shivered, “Really, it wasn’t my fault… I just…”

“So you saying it was Zarah’s fault?” he shot a finger at my direction, surprising me.

“No! Of course not hyung… it’s no one’s fault… I don’t know how they found us. I was careful! Really!”

“Careful my ! I want you to tell me everything from the beginning. The minute you woke up to the minute you got in the house! Now!”

 

20 minutes later, Sungmin finished explaining everything to the manager, who in turn looked much calmer than before.

“Okay, I understand. I’ll explain this to the company… we can easily deny the rumours in this one, because it’s definitely not true,” he looked at us in turns and continued, “All you have to do is continue denying it, then they’ll get bored and pick on someone else… got it?” he asked me directly.

“Yes… sir,” I spoke silently.

He chuckled and replied, “Don’t be scared, I just get really protective over my boys here… sorry if I seemed a bit harsh.”

“No! It’s fine… I mean you weren’t…”

He smiled and after saying goodbye to everyone, he left with a last glance at me and Sungmin… and a glare at Donghae who had a lollipop in his mouth. As soon as Donghae realised that the manager was glaring at him, he removed the lollipop and threw it behind him… hitting Eunhyuk.

When the manager finally left, every single member gave a heavy sigh of relief. Except for Eunhyuk and Donghae. Donghae was leaning over Eunhyuk blowing his eye, where the lollipop hit him.

“I thought you’d be dead by now Sungmin… you’re lucky you didn’t get caught on a real date!” Kangin said.

Shindong nodded, “You wouldn’t have survived even a second by the manager!”

“Alright ladies, now if you’ll excuse me. Me and Zarah have a day to spend with each other! See you later ers!” Heechul laughed creepily, grabbing my hand and going out the door.

“Bye guys!” I shouted before I was out.

The last thing I saw was Sungmin looking… no, maybe it was my imagination? Did I see a hint of jealousy? Maybe… no… it can’t be… I was probably just imagining…

“YO! Watcha tinkin???” Heechul shouted.

“Nothing! So… where are we going?” I asked.

“JAPAN BROTHER! YEEEAAAAAA!!” he shouted again, then took his phone out and called for a cab to take us to the airport.

 

Once we arrived at the airport and went through all the luggage and security checks, we went straight to a small sushi restaurant. We had forgotten to have breakfast at the house.

“This is so good!” I smiled with my mouth full.

“Yah! Are you a girl or not? Eat properly!” he said, slightly hitting my head.

Then he picked up a sushi and threw it into his mouth. Imagine the queen doing that… no let me rephrase that… imagine a princess doing it. That’s exactly how he did it.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hello!

Please read... Thank you <3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/781914

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/782691

Abi ^^