Donghae and Eunhyuk’s Plan part 2

Super Junior with Zarah

 

Henry’s POV

 

Zarah kept annoying me throughout the whole plane ride to America, New York. I’m surprised that I didn’t put my hands up in surrender and tell her everything. She still didn’t know it was New York we were going to, I just told her America… that was all.

“What are we going to do once we get there?” she asked, “Shopping? Cinema? Sightseeing? Are you going to perform anywhere? Is that why you’re taking me? Did you plan anything? Or are you just going with the flow? Is it just us or anyone else waiting for us? Do you have dollars or do you need to exchange? Do you even have enough money? I want to take back lots of souvenirs. Its alright, I took loads of money too just in case, I’m organized…”

I suddenly stood up, “I’m going to go to the toilet quickly…”

“To avoid my questions? Because I’ve noticed… you haven’t answered any of them yet…”

“Huh? No! I’ll be right back.”

She smirked and just said, “Araso” while I quickly walked away.

‘Of course I went to avoid your questions. I didn’t need the toilet. I guess I’ll just walk around a bit now…’ I thought to myself.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

Me and Eunhyuk were on our way to the airport. Eunhyuk was driving, following Zarah and Henry’s car, which was just… a few cars away.

After a while, we finally arrived. The hardest part of my plan was following them without them actually noticing us, we had to be near a crowd but we also had to make sure no one recognized us… if they did… Henry and Zarah would know too. We spend literally 3 hours waiting around and hiding, going through security checks and making sure no one says our name out loud. It was too much effort… but worth it.

After waiting for those 3 hours, we were finally able to board the plane. Obviously we had to go last and make sure we wouldn’t sit near them, but before we went inside the plane, Eunhyuk pulled me to the side and whispered, “This is going to be a long ride. If one of us does get up, we have to avoid them and their area at all times. Even the nearest toilet. Understood?”

I nodded and said, “Of course! I’m the one who came up with this plan!”

“Yeah, your so clever that you won’t make everything obvious… like your last plan. If you want this to work, then follow my lead,”

“Okay,” I said and we hugged (EUNHAE) quickly before walking in.

It was quite easy to find a seat far away from them; the only problem was that the closest toilet to us was also the closest toilet to them. We realized this too late and couldn’t move anywhere else as other people were taking up the empty seats.

“Doesn’t matter,” Eunhyuk said, “we can go the long way to the other toilets.”

I nodded and waited for the plane to board. I always liked how it turned and looking outside the window. After that was done, I started watching ‘One Piece’, it was my favourite anime to watch.

Everything was fine for quite a while… until for some reason Henry decided to get up and wander around the plane.

“DANG!” Me and Eunhyuk shouted quietly at the same time.

We both bolted up and ran far away to the other side, waiting for Henry to pass by our seats so we could sit down again. However, that didn’t happen… he sat down on Eunhyuk’s seat.

“What is his problem? Donghae this was your idea! What now?” Eunhyuk turned towards me.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know it was going to be that hard,” I said, feeling my face heat up, I probably looked like I was about to cry, which I was not. I’m a man.

Eunhyuk looked taken aback, “No, I’m sorry Donghae. I didn’t mean to upset you, let’s just have fun playing spies… just like in the movies!” he said giving me a cheerful smile.

I beamed at him and immediately changed my pose to the one I used in our Music video for ‘Spy’.

“Let’s separate!” we said, and went opposite ways… after a hug (EUNHAE).

I walked to the far end of one side until I reached a queue for the toilets. Suddenly, I felt like I really needed to go, so I decided to wait. It took only around 5 minutes when I finally got my turn, but someone turned my body around making me face them.

I was Henry.

Dang it.

Eunhyuk will kill me…

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” he said loudly, not really shouting but it was really loud.

“I – Ummmm…” I stuttered, while thinking frantically ‘WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY??? THINK OF A LIE DONGHAE!!’

“I’m here to spy…” ‘Nice one Donghae…’

“What?”

I told him the truth.

Yep, Eunhyuk will definitely kill me…

 

Meanwhile…

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

Dang it.

It was Zarah.

Donghae will kill me.

I told her Donghae’s whole plan… I’m definitely dying today when Donghae finds out…

_____________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS!

Sorry not updated for a while :( for i have also been updating my other fanfic called 'MEETING HANGENG' please do read it =D

COMMENT!

SUSCRIBE!

UPVOTE!

RECOMMEND!