The scandal

Super Junior with Zarah

Sungmin’s POV

 

“Come on let’s go!” I shouted quickly and grabbed her hand, but not before I flipped my wallet out and got the money ready to throw at our waiter.

After paying for the food that we hadn’t even finished, we left the restaurant from the back and tried to avoid the paparazzi as much as possible. We had to walk through alleyways and other stinky areas since it was too risky to go out into the road where the rest of the public is.

“Sungmin oppa! Slow down please!” Zarah suddenly shouted from behind me.

I was still holding her hand, but she wasn’t able to keep up with my speed.

“Sorry, I just wanted to make sure that we’re out of sight. You never know what they might do… they’re really fast… if they start posting this stuff online… you have no idea how many fangirls will turn up for us… and it’s not going to be a ‘Welcome Zarah’ or ‘I love you Sungmin oppa’,” I said panting out of breath.

She nodded to show she understood and started walking again. I followed her and realised we were heading home.

“It’s not safe to stay out anymore… I’m sorry, I know you wanted to show me a special place… but maybe next time when no one’s chasing us…” she said slowly, smiling at me.

I have to admit, I slightly melted a bit when she smiled at me like that. It was the same nervous smile from the first day when she met us. When she bumped into me without us knowing each other.

“Yeah, its fine,” I smiled back.

 

We arrived back to the house in less than 20 minutes. When I opened the door, there was a small packaged box in front of me. I picked it up and checked whom it was for… Zarah.

“Zarah, there’s a box for you!” I loudly whispered, while shaking the box curiously.

Zarah came running to me and immediately snatched the box off me.

“Thanks,” she said before running up to her room.

‘I wonder what that was all about…’ I thought and went up to my own room, which I shared with Kyuhyun.

I opened the door slowly and carefully not to wake Kyuhyun. I didn’t want to disturb him while he was sleeping.

As I got changed and laid down on my bed, I started thinking about Zarah. I don’t know why… but I couldn’t help and think about how I feel different towards her. I feel something weird and unusual whenever I see her, talk to her, walk with her and sit with her… I didn’t know what that feeling was though, which kind of annoyed me. I had never felt like this before… I must admit… I flirt a lot with other girls… I even flirted with Zarah when she first joined… but this feeling was different…

I don’t know how long I thought about all this… but eventually, I fell asleep without any worries.

 

Zarah’s POV

 

I ran upstairs and tore the packaging open to find the wig I had ordered for myself. Or should I say for Alison?

The wig looked really pretty. It was the same chestnut colour as my natural hair I had now, but it was longer and it had a full fringe instead of the side fringe that I had.

I tied my head up and put a net on it to keep it flat. The net had come with the wig to make it easier to wear it. It worked. I wore the wig and it looked like it was my own hair! It was amazing.

After I put the wig safely away, I got my script out and started rehearsing by myself again.

I have to admit; I was working really hard for this movie. Already I had made so many sacrifices to keep this show and the movie going… I hoped I didn’t have to do anymore…

However, I wasn’t able to concentrate much on rehearsing the script. I don’t know why, but my mind kept flashing back to the cute smile Sungmin gave me throughout the day. I couldn’t stop thinking about it.

‘Come on Zarah… FOCUS!’ I told myself, ‘He has been flirting with me since day 1… what’s so different now? Maybe he’s just a flirt with all girl’s?’

But I couldn’t stop. Why was this happening?

In the end, I decided that I was just tired and needed to get some rest. However, it did cross my mind the fact that I might have started to like him.

‘No, that could never happen. Besides, he doesn’t and probably won’t ever feel the same…’ I thought.

And with that, I drifted off to sleep.

 

I woke up early the next morning and got ready quickly to be able to get to the news first before anyone else.

I ran down as fast as I could to switch on the TV and find the news channels.

There it was… Sungmin was right… there really was a scandal… and the ELFs will kill me…

Sungmin and me were there, smiling at each other on the balcony of the restaurant. The second picture was of us looking panicked. And that’s it. Just these two pictures… it could do so much harm.

“Wow,” Eunhyuk said behind me.

“I know,” Donghae replied.

“You know, I must admit… that bunny knows how to make things romantic…” Kangin said with his arms folded.

From the corners of my eye, I saw Siwon give a thumbs up to Sungmin, while Sungmin blushed. Blushed?

I laughed silently to myself and thought, ‘Bunny oppa knows how to blush!’

Suddenly, someone started banging on the front door. Everyone froze.

“Oh no…” Donghae whispered, looking scared.

“What’s wrong? Who is it?” I asked, not understanding the situation.

“It’s… it’s… it can only be one person,” he couldn’t say it for some reason.

“IT’S OUR MANAGER!” Eunhyuk shouted loudly enough for everyone in the house to hear it.

Immediately, every single member was down staring at the front door.

Siwon slowly walked towards the door and after taking enough courage… he opened it.

The manager walked through the doorway and stared at the boys with laser eyes. He turned his attention to me and then looked at Sungmin. I couldn’t move because of how scared I was.

“What’s this scandal that everyone is talking about?” he growled at me and Sungmin.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading!

Though it was time to add some romance into the story XD

Let me know if you like the idea of Zarah and Sungmin together! Or if you want someone else... who? Want competition between 2 guys? LET ME KNOW! XD

COMMENT!

SUSCRIBE!

VOTE!

RECOMMEND!

SUPPORT!

Thank you!!!!

ABI ^^