Alison

Super Junior with Zarah

Zarah’s POV

 

“ZARAH!! WAKE UP!”

I was already awake. I was scrolling through the Internet, trying to find a website that sells suitable wigs for me to wear as part of my disguise. I did eventually find one, I bought it online before getting ready for my day with Donghae today.

“COMING!” I shouted back down.

2 minutes later, I ran down the stairs finding Donghae already having his breakfast with Ryeowook. As soon as he saw me, he got up and squished me into a hug.

“Aww! My little dongsaeng will spend the whole day with her oppa today!” he smiled and patted me on the head.

I saw down after smiling at him as he started a conversation with Ryeowook about cooking more food, then started my breakfast after thanking Ryeowook like any other day.

While I was eating, all I was thinking about was… what shall my name be? I need a name to go with my disguise. Everyone casted in the movie already knew that I was a Korean… but born overseas. So I needed a foreign name.

“Zarah?” Donghae said, waving his hands in front of my face.

I snapped out of my thoughts and stared at Donghae. “Yes?”

“What’re you thinking?” he laughed, then added, “I was asking you if you don’t mind going somewhere like the Zoo. I’m sorry it’s not much, but I really love seeing all those animals… especially the monkeys!”

I laughed silently before saying, “Yeah, Zoo sounds good.”

In return, Donghae nodded and went back to his conversation about food with Ryeowook.

“Has Yesung gone back?” I asked suddenly.

“Aww! You miss him don’t you?” Donghae laughed pinching my cheeks.

I tried to pull away but failed, so instead I started pulling his cheeks… I’m not going to say much of what happened, but just that we ended up ‘Cheek pinching’ fighting.

In the end, Ryeowook pulled us apart and turned to me. I thought he was going to tell me off or scold me, but instead he said, “Yesung hyung left early morning, but don’t worry, you will see him again soon… I’m sure”

I nodded and went back to my breakfast.

 

2 hours later, I found myself facing a gate with lions inside having their dinner. I’m not kidding. Donghae was whistling. I repeat: WHISTLING. Why?

“Are you having fun?” Donghae asked shaking me by the shoulders.

I replied when he stopped, “Yeah… so much fun!”

With that, he took my hand and ran into the creepy crawlies cave.

‘He’s trying to kill me!’ I thought wildly.

We walked inside slowly, me hiding behind Donghae.

Every now and then, he shock me from behind and said, “LOOK! So cool!” or “Do you think any of the members would like it as a pet?”

To this, my answer would obviously be a definite and forever “N-O… NO!”

To distract myself, I tried to think of a foreign name for myself. I don’t want a name that has something to do with Zarah. Maybe Alice? I always wanted a name beginning with the letter A (Don’t ask). Or……… Alison? Sounds cute. Can I do it? We’ll see… hopefully.

Later, when we where walking and exploring other parts of the Zoo. Donghae kept pointing at different animals telling me which member was which.

When we got to the monkeys and gorillas path, Donghae exclaimed loudly, “Let’s go see Eunhyuk’s family!”

I was like O.o “Okay…”

He grabbed my hand (again) and ran past the ‘Welcome to the Gorillas and Monkeys pathway!’

Soon he waving at different monkeys saying, “Hi Eunhyuk’s mother, father, sister, aunty, uncle, grandfather, grandmother, cousin, other cousin, other other cousin…” Then to the gorillas, “OMG IT’S KING KONG!” he turned to me and shouted, “HE LOVES YOU, THAT’S WHY HE’S HERE IN THE CITY AND NOT IN SKULL ISLAND!”

(A/N: I’m sorry… I was watching ‘King Kong’ a few days ago… *bows*)

I just stared at him and said, “Are you okay Donghae oppa? What did Ryeowook oppa feed you this morning?”

 

After the hard day of taking care of Donghae – even though he was supposed to take care of me – in the zoo, we got home safely and hungry.

The good thing was that Ryeowook and everyone else were still awake, since we got back early.

“You’re back already?” Siwon asked, looking at his watch.

“Yeah, the Zoo closed down early today for some reason,” Donghae muttered.

It was hard getting him out of the Zoo, he wanted to stay longer and talk to the fishes… but the staff wouldn’t let him, so I had to drag him out of the aquarium house.

“Why don’t you guys sit down and watch the rest of the movie with us then? Donghae you love this movie, come sit with hyung,” Kangin said patting a seat next to him.

Donghae immediately sat down next to Kangin and rested his head on his shoulder.

I looked at the TV screen and realised they were watching ‘Titanic’. They were already near the end of the film; Jack and Rose were running away from some crazy guy with a gun.

I sat down next to Sungmin and watched the rest of the movie with them, since there only a little left.

When the movie finished, it was really dark outside and I remembered that I was hungry.

“Ryeowook! Please cook me something, I’m Starving!” Donghae said back hugging Ryeowook into cooking.

I guess he too realised that he was hungry.

After finishing my dinner, I went up and rehearsed my lines once again.  I was getting better and I already had my disguise and my name sorted. Now all I had to do was prepare for the rehearsals and not run into Super Junior too much while I’m in my disguise – except for Ryeowook of course. He will help me cover.

Tomorrow is… Sungmin’s day. Great. Can’t wait.

____________________________________________________________________________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Still not used to 2014 but don't think anyone is either...

Please comment and suscribe!

Thanks *bows*

Abi ^^