Food fight!

Super Junior with Zarah

 

Zarah’s POV

 

“What’s going on!!??” Me and Shindong shouted at the same time.

But Eunhyuk and Donghae didn’t even bother glancing at us… they were too busy with their silly argument:

Basically, Eunhyuk had gone out with other people to eat leaving Donghae jealous.

“How could you just leave me on my own? Do you know how lonely I was?” Donghae screamed at Eunhyuk.

“What? So I’m not allowed to go out with others besides you? I want to have fun with other friends too you know,” Eunhyuk screamed back.

“Friends? Is that all you think we are? I thought we were brothers!”

‘Oh dear…’ I thought, ‘Donghae is getting emotional again…’

“Yes, we are brothers, but that doesn’t mean I have to spend every single second with you!”

“Oh, so you don’t like being with me? So why bother calling me brother? Huh?”

“I didn’t mean that…” Eunhyuk stumbled over his words, obviously surprised at Donghae’s comeback.

“Ok you two… break it up. I want you both to hug and apologise right this minute,” Sungmin said coming down.

I guess he heard the whole argument.

“I’m not hugging that monkey!”

“I’m not hugging that fish!”

“HEY! Hug or I’ll get Heechul on you both!” Shouted Shindong.

This time, the two immediately hugged each other while at the same time, Eunhyuk scowled at Donghae’s face.

“Why you scowling at me?” whined Donghae.

“What? I don’t know what you’re talking about” Eunhyuk lied…

“Yeah right…” Donghae said, walking towards the kitchen…

Sungmin’s eyes widened and he quickly ran over to where Donghae was standing to avoid trouble… too late. Sungmin accidently stood in front of Eunhyuk, receiving a smack… by a bowl of instant noodles…

I could hear Kyuhyun laughing beside me. Wait. How did he get here? He was on the other side of the room a second ago…

Sungmin’s eyes looked quite scary, especially during the first few seconds after he got hit… there was no sound except breathing. Then suddenly, Sungmin grabbed a juice box and started spraying the juice on everyone. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk joined the fight and took some weapons/food out of the fridge to attack with.

Me and Shindong were the only sane ones left… we tried to stop everyone since we didn’t want to have to clean up the mess later… even though I might not even have to clean it since it wasn’t me. It was impossible to stop them, I looked over to Shindong and saw him holding a piece of sausage aimed at Eunhyuk’s head.

Boys. -_- I guess I’m on my own then… Kyuhyun ran over to me and spilt cold milk on my head.

“What. Did. I. Do. To. You. To. Deserve. This???” I asked in my deathly voice.

I grabbed the nearest weapon… a banana. And fought with Kyuhyun.

We were all still having our food fight when suddenly the door opened. It was Kangin. We all froze in our positions. Weird and funny positions. I was bending over looking as if I was about to throw up, Kyuhyun had Donghae in a headlock, Eunhyuk was in the middle of pulling Shindong’s hair and Sungmin was behind me spilling more milk on my back.

Kangin simply raised his eyebrow staring at us, walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water, then left saying, ‘Continue.’ Yes. That’s our Kangin right there.

We did actually continue. As soon as the door shut, we started screaming, attacking and defending again.

Soon the door opened… again. But this time we didn’t stop, because it was only Siwon… and was that a bible in his hands? O.o

Seconds later the bible was covered with squished strawberries and cream.

“Who was that,” Siwon asked, VERY quietly… it was his angry voice… or as I call it, death voice.

 

It had been only 10 minutes since the incident with the bible. And here we were, all of us standing in a line in front of Siwon… apologizing to the bible and to Jesus Christ (RIP =D), while Siwon was lecturing us about ‘good’ and ‘bad’ people.

The door opened silently for the third time and Kangin came in laughing silently behind Siwon’s back. He walked to the kitchen area, stared at the mess, took another bottle of water and left. That boy. I will never understand him.

After all our holy apologies to the holy bible in Siwon’s holy hands… we all went to bed after having to scrub the kitchen and the living area clean… with of course Kangin’s regular visit to get ANOTHER bottle of water (where does it all go? O.o) and Siwon’s watchful eye inspecting every spot we miss.

 

 As soon as I got to my room, I jumped on my bed and checked the sheet of paper to see who my next day is with. It was Ryeowook.

‘Ahh, that will be fun… especially how he already knows my secret now,’ I said silently to myself.

I put the paper back in it’s place and went straight to sleep, even though earlier I had planned to start rehearsing for my movie… oh well, guess I’ll just start tomorrow… I’m… too… tired… ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY!!! XD

Please comment? PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE? Thank you!

Abi ^0^