YESUNG! + My hometown

Super Junior with Zarah

 

Zarah’s POV

 

I woke up the next day and found… YESUNG STARING RIGHT AT ME!

“Hurry! Wake up! Ryeowook’s busy getting ready for his day with you. He forgot to cook!” he yelled, his hand going through his hair.

I just stared at him for god knows how many minutes before I went crazy and kicked him out of my room. I sighed as I shut the door behind me and waited 5 minutes before I went out to my bathroom to start getting ready.

It took me half an hour to finally realise… I didn’t meet him before. This is my first meeting with Yesung. He had enlisted in May.

‘Ok Zarah, calm down. Wait… Ryeowook didn’t cook for the boys? I should go…’ I thought as I frantically started getting ready double my usual speed.

 

I ran downstairs and walked into the kitchen finding all 11 members, including Yesung making it 12, sitting on the sofa/table/floor having breakfast. I slowly turned my gaze towards Yesung, glaring at him without blinking as he gulped and ran away.

“Have they already met?” Siwon whispered to the others as they all shook their heads in return.

“Didn’t think they did…” Donghae answered.

“I wonder what Yesung did this time…” Sungmin said.

“I bet he did what he always does to us in the mornings…. Hey Zarah, did he stare you awake?” Kyuhyun smirked.

I ignored him and started shouted, “WHAT WAS HE DOING UPSTAIRS IN MY ROOM? I WAKE UP AND THERE HE IS STARING AT ME RIGHT IN THE FACE! WHY DID HE WAKE ME UP ASKING TO MAKE BREAKFAST FOR EVERYONE WHEN IT’S ALREADY MADE??!”

“Calm down Zarah,” Shindong came putting his hands up, as if showing he means ‘no harm’.

“Yesung is here to see us since he missed us for a while… also he wanted to celebrate an early 8th year anniversary since he won’t be here on the actual date in November,” Kangin explained.

I nodded when suddenly, I heard a weird tapping sound… I looked towards my right and found Yesung knocking on the glass door to get us to let him in.

“HOW DID HE GET OUT THERE?” I blurted out.

“Don’t know… it’s just typical Yesung behavior. At least you’ve met him now,” Eunhyuk said unlocking the door to let Yesung in.

“Thanks,” Yesung panted.

I was still staring at him as if he was an alien from ‘Yesung land’.

Donghae laughed at my expression and said, “Don’t worry you don’t have to spend a day with him.”

“Hey!” Ryeowook came in, “He’s the best hyung!” then hugged his ‘best hyung’.

I stared at every single member (particularly the weird ones) and immediately ran upstairs to my room to avoid any further weirdness. Well this is how it’s like in ‘SuJu World’.

 

1 hour later, I found myself at the airport (again) with Ryeowook waiting in line for the security checks. After that, we went around to a few shops at the airport and bought sweets, magazines and others things to entertain us in the plane. It was an 11 hour plane ride… though I had no idea where we were going… again.

“You will love it! I’m sure of it,” he kept saying as I asked him numerous of times where we were going.

I soon gave up asking, waiting for the right time to start making our way to our gate. As it was being announced, Ryeowook quickly covered my ears to avoid me hearing the destination of the flight. As he uncovered my ears, I gave him my death glare before walking to the direction of our gate.

Soon, we were in our plane and settled in. We only had a few minutes left before our plane took off, so Ryeowook quickly took this chance to go to the toilet.

“I hate getting up while the plane is off ground,” he said as he got up to join the queue.

‘Yeah right,’ I thought to myself, then said, “Hurry back!”

I really wanted to know where we were going, so as soon as Ryeowook left,  I stood up and looked for the tickets for this flight. I didn’t find it though, so I quickly put everything back in it’s place before Ryeowook got back and sat down in defeat. However, good luck seemed to be by my side, because as I soon as I sat down, I overheard a conversation behind me about their holiday.

“I’m so excited to see everyone there!” someone said.

I put my ear in between mine and Ryeowook’s seat to hear better.

“Haha, yes I am too!”

“This is my first time going to London!”

I bolted upright as soon as I heard that. London? My hometown? The place I left before I joined this show with Super Junior? Last time I was there was when manager Aiden was talking to me about the show I should join. Ryeowook is taking me there?

Just then, Ryeowook came back and smiled at me as he handed me a packet of crisps.

“Thank you,” I smiled back, then added, “So this place you’re taking me to… do you think I’ve been there before?”

“Probably, since you’re an actress.”

“I don’t travel around that much to shoot for films or dramas.”

“Well, you have definitely been there, you’ll see!”

“Yes… I can’t wait. Thank you oppa,” I said laughing.

He suddenly looked flustered, “Did you call me oppa?”

“Yeah why?”

“Nothing, it’s just that I rarely hear you call me that... sorry,” he said putting his head down.

“Don’t worry! I’ll call you oppa all the time now,” I laughed as he looked back up and started laughing with me.