Taiwan night market

Super Junior with Zarah

 

Shindong’s POV

 

After my day with Zarah, we would already be half way through with the whole bonding process created by the show. I’m the 5th member to go with her now. Don’t get me wrong… I’m looking forward to getting to know Zarah… it’s just that the whole bonding idea is kind of stupid, as if we are getting forced to get along. It would be better if we were just left in the house and people could see themselves how we react to her and vice versa.

Well, I can’t to anything about this… so I might as well make an effort on my day. I chose to take Zarah to a Taiwan night market! I’m not going for the food. I hate it when people think that I always do things to do with food. I’m not all about food… there are other things I love too… food is just one of them. So anyway, I will travel to Taiwan with her and we will walk around and explore the area a bit until the night market opens. Then, we will have fun in the night market until its really late, meaning we would have to go home then.

I will admit, I was slightly jealous recently at how Zarah has been getting along with everyone… even Heechul. I want to talk a lot today to her so I can find some things in common to be good friends with her.

 

Zarah’s POV

 

I woke up at 1pm. Okay, first of all… I’m not lazy. My excuse for this is that last night; Kangin and me ordered pizza at around midnight… so you can imagine what happened when we turned up to the house with at least 6 or 7 boxes of pizza… all I can say is that the boys hadn’t eaten since breakfast (except me and Kangin).

To be honest, I wasn’t bothered about waking up late because, Shindong had told me the night before: 1. He doesn’t want to. 2. The place he wants to take me takes place at nighttime. I wonder where he’s taking me…

 

As usual, I got ready and came downstairs to grab my breakfast after thanking Ryeowook, who in return winked a ‘your welcome’ to me. I still hadn’t gotten used to the fact that Ryeowook knows about my secret now… he is the only one. I hope no one else finds out.

“Come on Zarah! Are you ready yet?” Shindong said as soon as he came down.

“Hyung, don’t you want your breakfast?” Ryeowook asked holding up another bowl.

“Sorry Ryeowook, but I’m saving my stomach for something else… and you should too!” he said the last part directed at me.

“Why?” I asked with food stuffed in my mouth.

“This girl… don’t you have manners? By the way, Ryeowook why don’t you give this bowl to someone else? Or you can eat it? Sorry again.”

“No, it’s fine Shindong hyung. Have fun you too,” he said and walked away.

“I’m nearly finished…” I said slurping the last few bits of food in my bowl.

“Aish…” he muttered and took the bowl away from me, which surprised me and made me fall backwards.

Unfortunately, I fell just when Eunhyuk and Heechul reached the landing and were lucky enough to see me.

“Nice trick there Zarah,” laughed Eunhyuk coming in to the kitchen to find Ryeowook.

I looked over to see Heechul and realised he was taking pictures of me…

“Hey!” I shouted and ran to grab his phone off him.

“Hahaha! You can never touch Kim Heechul’s almighty phone! EVER!” he shouted and ran upstairs just when Zhou mi was coming down.

“What’s going on?” he asked, looking up to where Heechul ran.

“SuJu tornado,” answered Ryeowook and immediately started getting everyone’s lunch ready to set on the table… well for us all it was breakfast. Or you could say we skipped breakfast and had lunch… whatever you wish.

“Zarah, come on! We should leave now!” said Shindong grabbing my arm and pulling it towards the front door.

“Ok ok, I’m coming!” I said putting my hands up in surrender.

 

5 hours later, I found myself waiting for the Taiwan market to open up so Shindong and me could explore it and have whatever we wanted to eat! No wonder he skipped the meal when we woke up.

Anyway, we only had to wait for a few minutes before the first few shops opened up. Shindong started dragging me to all the shops, especially the ones that sell meat, until we found a joke shop… In the middle of a night market. We went up to it and Shindong instantly started checking which prank to use on which member when we get home. It was funny, he asked me to help him and so I started picking out a few joke presents for Donghae, Heechul and Kyuhyun… he had already done everyone else. When we bought them all, we went to some sweet shops to try the sweet taste of Taiwan and drink areas.

We walked around the whole night market for about 4 hours! I was very tired by the end of it, not only from walking but from talking too. Shindong had been saying how he wanted to get to know me better so we played a game: One of us asks a question and gives a dare to do, then the other has to answer truthfully and do the dare, just to make things interesting. It was fun actually. At one point, Shindong had to go to a couple sitting on a bench nearby. He started cheering for them to kiss as if it were a football match. The couple was very embarrassed and ran away when Shindong wasn’t looking. I should have taken a picture of Shindong’s face when that happened!

 

After the end of the 4th hour in the Taiwan night market, Shindong and me decided to start making our way home. The journey back was less awkward and more entertaining than the journey to Taiwan. At least that changed, so I could tell that I’m definitely getting along with Shindong, he made me laugh all day with his usual silly stunts.

When we walked through the front door, ready to greet everyone and let them know we’re back… we realised that that would not be possible… because right in front of us were Eunhyuk and Donghae arguing… while Kyuhyun was stood by the side with a sloppy side smile…

Something like this..

Or this...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

And here is just a quick spam of kyuhyun for you ;)

Abi