Mimi!

Super Junior with Zarah

 

Zarah’s POV

 

I woke up the next day with a HUGE headache. Mostly from worrying about the confirmation… I need a really good excuse to get out of this one from the boys.

“Zarah!!! ZARAH!!!!” Ryeowook called from downstairs, “Mimi is waiting downstairs for you, it’s his turn to get to know you!”

“Coming!!” I shouted back, while getting up very lazily.

 

I got ready in half an hour then ran downstairs to find Mimi sharing his cereal bowl with Heechul.

“What’s going on?” I asked…

“We ran out of cereal bowls, so Mimi said I can share his breakfast. Such a good dongsaeng!” he said while patting Zhou mi on his back.

Just then Ryeowook came out, “He’s lying. There’s lots of other bowls… he just wanted to share with Mimi and he told us that he doesn’t want you to think they are weird or anything…”

I looked at Heechul, catching him giving a death glare to Ryeowook. Mimi looked at Ryeowook while Ryeowook gulped looking scared.

‘Okayyyy then…’ I thought.

“So Zhou mi, where are going?” I asked him, changing the subject… mainly because Heechul was scaring me too.

“Call me Mimi! I’m going to give you a total makeover… because GIIIRL you look too much NOT like a normal girl,” he said the last bit with a deadpan face.

‘I knew I should have borrowed my friend’s clothes before coming here!’ I thought, since that particular friend was not a celebrity. I should have taken some sort of guidance from her.

“Hey guys, have you heard? The interview we did with Zarah is finally airing today! Our episodes will come out every Wednesday, so next week they will show Zarah’s day with Siwon! I can’t wait to see, because that was the day we had the party!” Heechul said excitedly.

Ryeowook clasped his hands together, “Omo! But then how will I watch my drama? I will miss the episode!”

“Pabo! Watch it on catch up, we can’t miss our own show!” Heechul said, flicking his hair to one side.

“Hyung, you have the rest. I’m going to go with Zarah now,” Zhou mi said, while getting up and taking away my breakfast too.

He put it in front of Heechul’s face, while Heechul glared at me with a y smile.

“Have fun guys!” Ryeowook said waving.

“Bye!” Zhou mi said and I waved before walking out.

 

“No… no… no… not this one… nu uh… definitely not this one…looks like someone threw up on these …”

Me and Zhou mi were shopping around Seoul, for my big makeover. He was trying to find a few jumpers and winter dresses for me, since he didn’t seem to like my style very much…

“You look like your trying too hard… so I decided that on my day I would give you a total makeover!” he had said on the way here.

“Trying too hard?” I asked.

“Yes, as if you’re a wannabe idol,” he said, so boldly that I though it might be a joke and any second he will point a finger in my face and tell me what an idiot I am for believing him… but that didn’t happen.

He was serious, because 10 minutes later I found because in a shop trying out 20 different outfits.

I walked out with my 6th outfit, spinning around while he was checking if I looked alright. Seriously, he should be some kind of fashion designer or someone who dresses and picks idol’s outfits.

“Yes, that looks so much better! Okay, NEXT!!” he shouted, clapping his hands and making me go back in the dressing room to try the next outfit.

We did this for about 5 or 6 hours. Yes… 5 OR 6 HOURS!

On our way back home, we were carrying like 20 bags each.

 

Just before we reached the house, my phone started ringing.

“Yobseo?” I said into the phone, while Zhou mi looked at me.

“Hello? It’s your manager,” manager Aiden replied.

“Oh,” I said while looking back at Zhou mi.

He just raised his eyebrows at me and then started walking towards the house carrying his AND my bags, leaving me on the phone with no bags to carry.

“Listen, I’m sorry it’s short notice but can you come here now? *Gives address*”

“Why?”

“We need you to receive the script and any other information for the movie, so you can start practicing sooner than the other actors and actresses. I figured you wouldn’t have time at all so the earlier you start the better.”

“Oh, thank you manager Aiden!”

“No problem,” he said, I could imagine him smiling with that ‘no problem’.

 

I arrived at the address that I was given from my manager and I went straight to where he told me he might be. I found him after 10 minutes of searching and asking others about him. No one seems to know he even exists…

“Hey!” he said as I came closer, then handed me a bag.

“Hello, what’s in here?”

“Your script and schedule for the practice dates and times for the movie. But don’t worry; the schedule is just given early to you. I will let you know when to start following it… it will probably be at the end of October.”

“Oh, and the bag?”

“Don’t you think they would ask questions when you get home with a pile of papers?” he asked raising his eyebrows sarcastically.

“Ok, I got it. I’ll practice every night after my day and the recording for the show ends.”

“Good, have fun!”

We said our goodbyes and then I finally made my way home… still thinking whether I should consider the wig idea to be someone else when I act in the movie or not.

Should I?