Going to church with Siwon oppa

Super Junior with Zarah

 

Zarah’s POV

 

It was still quite early while we were awkwardly making our way to church.

 

Siwon had been banging on my door for about 10 minutes when I finally decided to get up. As soon as I opened the door, he quickly looked down and told me to get ready before 6:30, then walked away to put his suit on.

‘WHAT? 6:30?? AM??? What time does the thing start????’

I jumped back in bed and stayed still for about 2 minutes when I thought that I should probably get ready, since I don’t want to make Siwon oppa mad at me. He’s been really nice to me so far.

 

So here I was walking next to Siwon in my casual-but-very-appropriate-for-church clothes.

“Sooo…” he started, probably trying to remove the awkward atmosphere.

“Umm, how long will this take?”

“A few more minutes,”

“Areso…”

“Sooo…” he said again.

“I think we’re nearly here… I can see a part of the building,”

He looked at where I was facing and said, “Omo! That’s Jesus!!!” then put both his hands together and began praying.

I just stared at him… I mean, don’t get me wrong, he’s a sweet guy… but… this was just too much for me too handle.

“Umm, I think we should pray when we get inside,”

“Uh? Oh yeah,”

 

 

When we got inside… well… lets just say I’m not that religious and I don’t remember being in church. You could imagine how I felt.

I just kept following Siwon around as he first greeted everyone.

‘Does he know everyone here? Or is he doing this just to be polite?’

The rest of my time at church was so boring, that I don’t even remember anything from the minute I sat down to the minute I got up when it was 11am.

‘How long does it take to pray? 3 hours???’

Anyway, after that we finally got out and Siwon began to tell me how much I would enjoy this day and how many surprises there will be. Somehow, even after going to Church, I began to feel excited for the rest of the day. No, let me rephrase that, I began to feel excited for the rest of the days that I would spend with Super Junior.

 

An hour later, we were both sitting on the ‘good’ seats ready for the live show to begin. We were at a theatre… and we were watching ‘The Jungle Book’. Yes, you read that right… the jungle book. Siwon oppa chose it.

I’m going to be honest… IT WAS AMAZING!!!

We both couldn’t stop laughing when suddenly every single character came out and started randomly dancing and singing.

At the happy ending bit, Siwon shouted loudly, “You have all been walking in the right path! God loves you all! Bless you!”

I did a pace palm.

 

As we started walking home, Siwon’s phone started ringing… to ‘Sorry Sorry’.

‘That Christian…’

“Yobseo? Hyung… Areso…” he hung up, with a VERY creepy kind of smile.

“Everything okay?”

“Yeah, why?” he asked.

‘Because a second ago you had a pedo smile on your face’ but what I actually said was, “No reason,”

 

 

‘I guess the bonding day thing didn’t work out with Siwon oppa…’ I thought.

 

 

“Sooo…” he started.

‘Not this again…’ I thought putting hands on my face. “This isn’t working,”

“I know, but it will soon,” he said smiling, “It’s because you’re still new to most of us… but trust me, I feel like I know you better than I did while walking to church,”

“Thanks, I feel the same kind of… but I’m still uncomfortable…  there’s so many of you,”

“You’ll get used to it soon,”

“Thank you oppa,” I said.

HE GIGGLED. I raised my eyebrow and he said, “I like being called oppa… all the members like it,”

“Ahh, okay then… oppa,” I said laughing.

 

It was nearly 5pm, when we walked to the front door, unlocking it.

2 minutes later, Siwon left my side.

Another 2 minutes later, the lights went out.

A minute later, I could see candles.

Half a minute later…

 

“SURPRISE!!!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently started 6th form on wednesday. It was alright...

Anyway...

PLEASE CAN YOU COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE. AND THIS GOES OUT TO ALL YOU SILENT READERS!!!

Thanks XD