Interview

Super Junior with Zarah

 

Zarah’s POV

 

“Hello and welcome to THE CHATTY SITE!!” Shouted the MC with joy at the audience.

 

We had arrived early in the morning to do our first interview together. I was quite nervous and couldn’t decide what to wear to look like a normal girl. I only had the expensive kind of clothes that celebrities would wear. After an hour of panicking, I picked a grey and white dip dyed vest with a black cardigan to go on top, dark jeans and grey boots.

‘I’m sure I look normal’ I kept telling myself.

When I got downstairs, making my way to the breakfast table, Ryeowook gave me a smile and said, “You look nice. Must’ve worked hard to buy nice clothes like that… that’s an expensive brand there. Oh and I made you breakfast!” handing me a plate full of food.

“Thank you,” I replied, avoiding the clothes talk.

 

“I can’t wait to present today’s guest here in this fine September’s morning! The show just began and will continue until next September 2014! There are many Members in this group… Everyone… ITS SUPER JUNIOR!!!” the MC screamed (once again) in joy.

All the boys walked out, smiling at me before leaving, and entered the stage with an audience that looked like they were having a screaming match with each other.

“URINEUN SUPER JUNIOR-OYEO!!!”

“URINEUN ELF-OYEO!!!!!!!”

Once everyone had settled down on the chairs, the MC continued, “And now, the lucky girl, the one who will stay with our amazing boys for a year, everyone put your hands together for… ZARAH!!!”

I walked out being immediately blinded by the amount of light hitting my eyes. I closed my eyes and walked down the steps carefully, once I opened them, all I could see was blue balloons.

‘WOW’ was all that came to my head.

 

The interview began with the MC asking Super Junior to dance a bit for the audience. The songs were Sorry Sorry, Boom Boom, y Free and Single and Spy. After that, they started facing me and asking about my background and my personality, I answered as best as I could trying to remember that I’m a normal girl and not an actress. I pretended that this is my first interview I’ve ever been to in my life and that I had no idea how to act on TV. But then…

“You seem quite skilled talking on TV, have you had any experience?” asked the MC.

“Umm, I… I played games with my family where one of us had to be an interviewer and the other had to be a star. The rest of the family filmed us as if it’s going on TV,” I explained quickly.

“Ahh, so you seem to like the lives of star’s?”

“Uh, I guess so?”

“Obviously, being a waitress isn’t your dream job. So what is?”

“I… I-I … want to be an actress”

‘WHY DID I SAY THAT!!!???’ I screamed to myself. I could even see Manager Aiden doing a ‘face palm’ as soon as I said that.

The Members however looked very interested as they started going ‘Really?’

“That’s interesting! Come to think of it, your face reminds me of an overseas actress I’ve seen,” the MC continued.

‘Wait… WHAT!! I have never seen you before!!! Why did you have to say that? Suju can’t know!! OMG! ITS ALL OVER NOW!” I thought.

“Anyway let’s not get into it so much since you’re not her. But I hope your dreams do come true,” he smiled.

‘Oh, I’m so stupid’

“Yes, thank you!” I smiled stupidly.

The rest of the questions were for Super Junior, if they are having a comeback soon, how they feel about the show, what other individual activities are they doing, what they think of other groups (mostly the new ones who debuted recently) and what they think of Zarah… me.

Kyuhyun spoke first, “She’s really pretty.”

‘Awww’ I thought… maybe too soon, because right after that he said, “But she’s just not my type! I don’t know why she keeps nagging me to hug her! She even has big posters of me…”

‘Riiiiiight!!! I’m going to kill you after this interview!’ I mentally screamed at him.

“I think she’s really beautiful. I wasn’t expecting something like that to be honest,” said Eunhyuk, while Heechul beside him started nodding and saying “DAMN RIGHT!”

“She’s cute!” shouted Sungmin, while at the same time Donghae shouted, “I announced her my sister yesterday night!!”

“I like her… but she stole my position!” said Henry, “I used to be the youngest.”

“I want to be like a mother to her and look after her well,” smiled Zhou Mi, Ryeowook added, “And I’ll cook for her whenever she’s hungry!”

I just stared at them but then started smiling. I was beginning to really like them (AUTHOR =D: and who wouldn’t???).

Kangin, Siwon and Shindong were just listening to everyone shout all kinds of things about me until the members stopped.

“We are going to look after her well as if she is family. I believe that it was God’s choice for her to be with us so I will always help her if she is ever in need,” concluded Siwon in a very modest way.

“Siwon-ah! You make it sound like we need to give charity to Zarah or something!” said Heechul while laughing (more like snorting!) with everyone else.

 

After that… was the end of the interview. I didn’t know how, but somehow I felt closer to Super Junior after the interview. As if I know a bit more about them. I felt happier to be with them.

On our way home, Kyuhyun caught me smiling to myself like an idiot as he said, “Hey! Why you smiling like that? Did I do something handsome to impress you?”

“Handsome? It was probably Siwon…” said Shindong shutting Kyuhyun up.

I just laughed and didn’t bother replying, but I still hadn’t stopped smiling...

 

When we got home after a few more interviews and me watching Suju in their own schedules, we received a piece of paper:

 

Zarah is to spend the next few days with each member to get along with everyone individually. It is the members that have to prepare the day for Zarah.

 

1st Sept – interviews

2nd – Siwon

3rd – Henry

4th – Zhou Mi

5th – Kangin

6th – Shindong

7th – Ryeowook

8th – Donghae

9th – Sungmin

10th – Heechul

11th – Kyuhyun

12th – Eunhyuk

13th – Zarah spends day at a lotte world with ALL the members

 

“Well, we better get some sleep now,” said Kangin after reading the paper through.

Everyone agreed and started walking upstairs.

“Oh and by the way, Siwon and Zarah have fun tomorrow,” Kangin added flashing me a smile.

“Thanks,” we both replied.

‘This is going to be fun’ I thought as I walked up to my room when suddenly Siwon stopped me.

“Where do you want to go tomorrow?” he asked.

“I don’t mind,”

“Church?”

“Huh?”

“Well, I couldn’t go today since we had an interview. I think we should go in the morning and then we will go somewhere as fun as church!” he smiled.

‘Excuse me? AS FUN AS CHURCH? Well I’m definitely getting to know him…’

“Yeah, that’s fine. Where are we going after church?”

“Probably to the Cinema, Ice skating or watching live theatre is good! Which one?”

“I like all of them, you can surprise me with one tomorrow,” I smiled.

“Okay! Goodnight,”

“Goodnight,” I said walking up.

When I got to the top, I heard Heechul Shouting, “Finally they’re done with their conversation, we can now go to sleep.”

‘Were they all listening to our conversation? We must’ve been talking too loudly…’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry sorry sorry sorry for not updating for a while! i've had a few religious celebrations recently so i didnt have time... hope i'm forgiven!!!

can anyone guess what will happen???? =D