Donghae and Eunhyuk’s Plan part 3

Super Junior with Zarah

 

Okay before I continue the story…

Let me explain myself for why I haven’t updated in ages…

 

In the fanfic, Henry is taking Zarah to New York and I was (in reality) going to a school trip to New York. So I though, that I could put my experience in New York in the fanfic.

 

Please comment about what you think. ENJOY!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Zarah’s POV

 

I caught Eunhyuk.

He doesn’t make a good spy… I caught him in a very amusing position.

I confronted him and surprisingly, he told me Donghae’s whole plan.

“So Donghae is here too?” I asked with my mean glare.

“Yes dongsaeng…” he replied boldly.

I ignored him and turned around to find Henry, hoping he hasn’t found them yet… due to Eunhyuk’s begging me not to tell… now that was a sight to see.

After telling Eunhyuk to find Donghae and stay on the other side of the plane, I quickly went back to find my seat and to check that he hadn’t found them yet.

When I sat down, I saw Henry sleeping (or snoring) on someone else’s seat, so I had to quickly wake him up to bring him back to his own seat. I didn’t want any complains of the person who was supposed to sit there.

However, for the rest of the flight, no one came back to that certain seat. I became slightly suspicious and realized it must have been Eunhae’s seat (Yes, Zarah ships them too now that she’s met them).

 

When the plane landed, I got up to stretch my legs and get all my things together. Henry was doing the same but with a weird expression on his face.

“You okay Henry?” I asked.

“Of course…”

“Your expression tells me something else.”

He looked at me, “No I’m all good…”

“… Okay,” I replied, still looking at him.

However, he just shrugged me off and started getting his bag out.

Why was he acting weird? Did I do something? Did he know about Eunhae on board? Hopefully not…

 

As soon as we stepped foot outside the airport… Henry was back to his normal self. He dragged me into a taxicab and we drove to… God and Henry know where.

While we were in the cab, Henry kept texting someone on his phone. I was getting quite suspicious actually. After a few more turns, we finally arrived to our destination. This was when I realized we were in New York City!

“OMG!” I shouted, while clapping my hands together.

“You like?”

“I love!!”

“Our first adventure… SHOPPING! Because girls love shopping… right?”

“LOL, yeah why not? Haha… Come on!!” I said while dragging him into Macy’s shopping centre.

It was amazing! I had loads of money for the designer clothes and bags, so I was quite happy. Henry kept trying to spend money on me but I didn’t let him. I bought presents for everyone back in Korea, but I lied to Henry saying it’s all for me. He probably thought I was selfish then… oh well.

After our 2 hour shopping trip, Henry started talking to someone on the phone making sure I was out of earshot. I was very suspicious again, but just like last time… I left it at that and waited for him to finish.

Our next destination was… to watch ‘Annie’! This made me remember my day with Siwon oppa.

‘That day was amazing’ I thought to myself.

“Where do we buy our tickets from?” I asked.

He pulled out 2 tickets from his pocket, “Got them here,” he said smiling.

“Oh, you bought them beforehand?”

“You could say that…”

I looked at him but he kept moving away to give our ticket for entry.

The play was 2 hours and a half long and like my last time in the theatre with Siwon… me and Henry sang along to all the songs, especially ‘Hard knock Life’! We had so much fun and I found the orphan kids very cute and great at acting.

After the Broadway show ended, Henry and me used the subway to arrive at a restaurant with singing staff! They even sang while taking our orders, I was quite amazed.

At one point Henry took the microphone off of someone and started singing a Korean song. Obviously the customers and the staff didn’t understand the language so they tried to take the mic back from us. But Henry was going crazy jumping from one table to another, dancing and singing. Some customers laughed and enjoyed it while other just sat still waiting for the staff to succeed in getting the mic back from the stranger in their eyes.

I just laughed the whole way through, even when we got kicked out.

‘If only they knew who Henry is’ I thought to myself smiling.

“Well that was fun!” Henry shouted at the top of his lungs.

From my eyes perspective, he looked quite drunk. But then again, I probably seemed drunk in his eyes perspective too.

 

 

“WHAT THE HELL!!!!” Eunhyuk screamed.

 

 

Henry looked at me with a confused expression. I looked back trying to act like I don’t know anything… but I’m a bad liar…

‘He is so dead…” I thought to myself and said, “I wonder what that was…”

“You know don’t you?”

Gulp.