Donghae and Eunhyuk's Plan part 1

Super Junior with Zarah

 

Henry’s POV

 

“Yes??”

“I need you to help me plan surprises, since I’m going to be with my friend the whole time… I need you to do the arrangements and payments (ooh it rhymes =D),” I said to my friend, currently living in America.

“PAYMENTS????”

 

Zarah’s POV

 

As soon as I got ready, I made my way downstairs to the kitchen where I found Henry and Ryeowook having breakfast.

“Your plate is there,” Ryeowook said pointing at the plate on the kitchen counter, and then added, “Enjoy,” with a smile.

“Thanks,” I replied and sat down with my plate. “So, Henry where are we going?” I asked in English.

“Surprise,” he also replied in English.

“Any hints?”

“Surprise”

“Nothing?”

“Surprise”

“Huh, are you an idiot?” I said jokingly.

“Surprise”

He obviously wasn’t listening.

Ryeowook, who was silently listening and half understanding, had been turning his head from side to side, first looking at me then back at him as if there were a tennis match happening.

“Right! Let’s go!!” Henry shouted in Korean.

“What’s with the sudden enthusiasm?” I asked.

“Come on… otherwise we’ll be late!” he said, then dragged me off my chair to the front door.

“Wait! My bag and coat!”

“Here,” he said handing me both my bag and then coat… since when did they get downstairs in Henry’s hands?

He saw my confused expression and said, “No time to explain… MOVE IT!” he said the last bit in English.

“HAVE A NICE TRIP!” we heard Ryeowook shout before Henry slammed the door shut.

 

Half an hour later, we were at an airport. It was the same one, from when I first came here to South Korea. I wonder what my manager is doing nowadays… I hadn’t seen him since that day of the interview.

“Where are we going? Can you tell me now?” I asked, Henry tugging at his sleeve.

“America,” he said smiling. He was wearing dark sunglasses and smiling like a kid… his face didn’t suit him like that (LOL).

“Really?” that got me excited.

For the whole plane ride, I was annoying Henry about what we’re going to do once we get there. When he went to the toilet, just to avoid me, I started playing games and watching movies until I fell asleep. Hours later, Henry started shaking me awake, there was a weird noise… I suddenly sat up straight.

‘Omo! We’re landing!”

Then at last, we were officially in America.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

When Henry left the room, I immediately threw the covers off and found Donghae hugging my leg.

‘Huh, no wonder I felt something weird down there…’ I thought.

“Good morning hae,” I said ruffling his hair, he really looked like a kid in the mornings.

“Morning hyuk,”

“When did you get here? And how come Henry didn’t even notice that there might be something underneath the covers?”

“Don’t know. I came here just an hour ago. Ryeowook woke up early to make Henry and Zarah breakfast, when he left I started feeling lonely so came here. But you were still sleeping…”

“And so you start hugging my leg?”

“Yeah, why not?” XD

“Yes, that’s normal. Anyway, did you hear Henry make that phone call?”

“Yeah, and I also saw you take a video,”

“Oh,” I said slightly embarrassed, when suddenly Donghae stopped hugging my leg and sat up.

“I have an idea!” he shouted.

“Shhhhh, you’ll wake the others,”

“Oh, sorry. Come on now! Otherwise we’ll lose them,” he said getting dressed in MY clothes.

“Ummmm, I’ll just go freshen up…” I said trailing off as I saw Donghae take his shirt off and put my expensive shirt on.