A surprise!

Super Junior with Zarah

 

Zarah’s POV

 

It was nearly 5pm, when we walked to the front door, unlocking it.

2 minutes later, Siwon left my side.

Another 2 minutes later, the lights went out.

A minute later, I could see candles.

Half a minute later…

 

“SURPRISE!!!”

 

Sungmin’s POV

 

Zarah and Siwon left quite early this morning, no one was awake to wish them a happy day. I wanted to wish Zarah good luck for church… but that didn’t happen.

 

Later in the afternoon, all my schedules were done so I had the rest of the day to myself. Along with me were: Donghae, Heechul, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk.

When we got back to our dorm, Donghae ran up to his room that he shared with Ryeowook, and came running back down with lots of carrier bags. He then went to the kitchen and took out a medium-sized white box from the fridge.

“What’s all this Donghae?” I asked him, walking over and taking a peek inside one of the carrier bags.

“Presents! And cake,” he smiled widely, while I kept looking in all the other bags… finding a game of monopoly?

There were Cardigans, a coat, MONSTER SLIPPERS XD, decorative pieces, puzzles… I looked at Donghae with a smile that you would usually give a very young child, but it was necessary for Donghae.

“This is nice! She will love it,” I told him, still keeping my smile.

“Thanks, I hope she does. Let me show you the cake…”

Just at that moment, Kyuhyun and Heechul hyung came in laughing.

“What’s going on? Someone’s birthday I forgot?” asked Heechul hyung, looking inside the bags with Kyuhyun.

“I bought all these presents for Zarah to make her feel more at home! I also got a cake so we can celebrate the fact that she will be like family now,” explained Donghae, while showing us all the cake he chose for Zarah.

“It’s perfect!” I heard Kyuhyun whispering.

“Hey kids, I have an idea…” Said Heechul hyung smirking…

 

Siwon’s POV

 

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
 naega naega naega meonjeo 
nege nege nege ppajeo 
ppajeo ppajeo beoryeo baby
 Shawty Shawty-

 

“Yobsey?”

“Siwon-ah!” It was Heechul Hyung!

“Hyung,”

“Me, Donghae, Sungmin and Kyuhyun have prepared a surprise party for Zarah, we set everything up… all you have to do is bring her back home, DON’T TELL HER ANYTHING, leave her standing when you first get in, turn the lights off and then we’ll do the rest, arechi?”

“Areso,” I said and hung up.

“Everything okay?” Zarah asked.

“Yeah, why?” I was hoping she didn’t hear what Heechul hyung said… hyung’s voice can be too loud at times.

I always pray extra hard to Jesus for Heechul so his sins can be forgiven and so he gets into heaven.

“No reason,” she answered.

‘Phew,’ I thought.

 

 

It was too awkward…

“Sooo…” I said, trying to start a conversation.

“This isn’t working,” she said with her hands on her face.

“I know, but it will soon. It’s because you’re still new to most of us… but trust me, I feel like I know you better than I did while walking to church,”

“Thanks, I feel the same kind of… but I’m still uncomfortable… there’s so many of you,”

“You’ll get used to it soon,”

“Thank you oppa,” she said.

My head shot up. I couldn’t help it, but I giggled. I saw her raised eyebrow at me, so I said, “I like being called oppa… all the members like it,”

“Ahh, okay then… oppa,” she said laughing.

At that time, we had reached the front door.

Remembering what Heechul hyung told me to do, I quickly unlocked the door and stepped inside with Zarah making sure she doesn’t go in any further, then I left her and went to find the lights to switch off. After that, I started seeing candlelights…

 

Zarah’s POV

 

I could see candlelights… was it someone’s birthday? I started making my way into the living room where the lights were, when suddenly someone grabbed me from behind and shouted, “SURPRISE!!!”

I turned around and found myself staring up at my newly announced Donghae oppa…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALOHA!! =D

Thank you to everyone reading so far, commenting and who has suscribed!