Episode 1!

Super Junior with Zarah

 

Zarah’s POV

 

I was glad that Zhou mi left with all the bags when I received the phone call, otherwise I would literally still be not even halfway home…

When I did get home, I opened the door to find all 11 boys sitting in front of the TV watching our first episode of the show ‘Super Junior with Zarah’.

“Hey guys, did it just start?” I asked them, while putting my bags down and letting myself fall on the sofa.

“Yeah, come sit down and monitor how you did,” Sungmin answered with a smile, while also calling me down to sit next to him on the floor.

When I sat down, I started feeling really hungry and thirsty, so I got up and walked to the kitchen area to make myself something to eat.

I was about to get the rice cooker out when Ryeowook came and slapped my hand away.

“What was that for?” I said while rubbing my hand.

“I told you when we first introduced ourselves… I would cook for you… not you!” he said while pointing a long finger at me.

I just put my hands up in surrender and went back to sit next to Sungmin, letting Ryeowook cook for me.

 

“Hello and welcome to THE CHATTY SITE!! I can’t wait to present today’s guest here in this fine September’s morning! The show just began and will continue until next September 2014! There are many Members in this group… Everyone… ITS SUPER JUNIOR!!!”

 “URINEUN SUPER JUNIOR-OYEO!!!”

“URINEUN ELF-OYEO!!!!!!!”

 “And now, the lucky girl, the one who will stay with our amazing boys for a year, everyone put your hands together for… ZARAH!!!”

 

I stared at the TV, seeing myself walk out from backstage on to the set. I remembered the moment so clearly… I remember closing my eyes and then opening them to find lots of sapphire blue balloons flying around. I turned my attention back to the TV and continued watching.

 

 “You seem quite skilled talking on TV, have you had any experience?”

“Umm, I… I played games with my family where one of us had to be an interviewer and the other had to be a star. The rest of the family filmed us as if it’s going on TV.”

“Ahh, so you seem to like the lives of star’s?”

“Uh, I guess so?”

“Obviously, being a waitress isn’t your dream job. So what is?”

“I… I-I … want to be an actress.”

“That’s interesting! Come to think of it, your face reminds me of an overseas actress I’ve seen.”

“Anyway let’s not get into it so much since you’re not her. But I hope your dreams do come true.”

“Yes, thank you!”

 

Again, I smiled as I remembered this. This was when I thought I got caught and everyone knew that I was an actress…

I started looking around me to see what the other boys were doing. Most of them were watching intently whilst smiling to themselves and others were, like me, looking around to see what others were doing.

 

When the episode ended, most of the boys got up and started going to sleep, while others stayed behind to do other things… I didn’t really know what and I wasn’t sure if I wanted to know. All I knew was that I saw Donghae and Eunhyuk go upstairs hand in hand, while Ryeowook who is Donghae’s roommate and Henry who is Eunhyuk’s roommate stayed behind downstairs and played monopoly… the one Donghae bought me.

I was about to go upstairs too… until Zhou mi stopped me…

“Soooooo…” he started, raising his eyebrows at me.

“Yes?”

“When we were coming home…”

“… Yes? …”

“You got a phone call… I knew it was someone special, so I left you alone to talk to him without interruptions…”

“What do you mean?”

“That was your boyfriend wasn’t it?” he said with a deadpan face.

I felt like I was going to throw up. He thought that my manager who called me up at that time was my boyfriend…… EWWWW.

‘I can’t tell him it was my manager… I’m not even supposed to have a manager! Normal people don’t have managers! Especially waitresses in a coffee shop!’ I thought frantically to myself, while keeping a perfectly calm expression on the outside.

“I think you got it all wrong. It was a friend of mine who called me up from back in London to ask how I was coping and if I was having fun… you know?”

“Really? I’m sure I heard a male voice…”

“What? So I can’t have any male friends?”

His eyes snapped open widely (when I say that, I mean that they really opened up…) as he started saying “No no no no no! I didn’t mean it like that! I’m sorry… have fun tomorrow!… Bye!” he said in a  panicky voice.

I silently laughed to myself and patted my back for getting out of this situation… but I need to be more careful in the future.

 

The next day, I came downstairs quite early. Usually the boys have to wake me up to go on their big day. But this time, I had to wake Kangin up, since today was his day with me.

As usual, Ryeowook was already up having his breakfast, while Kangin’s bowl and mine was on the kitchen table ready to be eaten.

“Hey oppa, how are you? Thank you for the breakfast,” I said to him like I did any other morning.

And he replied like he always did, “Good, your welcome.”

But what he said next was not what he does every morning… when I heard him say it… I felt like I experienced a mini heart attack…

________________________________________________________________________________________

Good news!

My second fanfic 'Meeting Hangeng' seems to be more popular than this one... so recently i had been trying to update that one more often to please my readers... (sorry)

But now christmas is coming soon and i get an extra week off, so i will be able to update more often now! XD

If you havn't already... 

READ 'MEETING HANGENG'

COMMENT

SUSCRIBE

UPVOTE

ADD ME AS A FRIEND (I LIKE MEETING AND CHATTING WITH NEW PEOPLE)

AND Thank you for reading ^^