Back!

Super Junior with Zarah

 

Zarah’s POV

 

“Zarah, what’s going on?” Henry asked me for the 10th time.

I wasn’t answering him, instead I was looking for the 2 idiots… Eunhae. It took quite a while but eventually I did find them. I found them hiding behind the ice cream van… Donghae was holding an ice cream cone, but with no ice cream…

Henry looked like he wasn’t surprised when I pulled Donghae out (with his ice cream cone),  but when he saw Eunhyuk… he freaked out:

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?”

Me, Eunhyuk and Donghae explained everything to him.

“Alright Henry… Confess. What do you know?” I questioned him with my eyebrows raised making me look a bit weird.

I was suspecting that he knew something, because he wasn’t surprised and he acted like he already knew what happened when we talked about Donghae.

Then he told me his side of the story, what happened on the plane and how he found Donghae pretending to be a spy…

I looked at Eunhyuk and he too seemed just as surprised as me.

“Let’s just forget this and enjoy America!” Donghae suddenly shouted throwing his ice cream cone up… he wasn’t able to catch though.

“Yeah, there’s no point in talking about this now. It happened and we can’t change it,” Eunhyuk added, while Henry started nodding to himself.

“You just want to stay out of trouble… wait until I tell the rest of the guys,” I said, but after a while I finally agreed after a bit more persuasion, but they first had to promise me that they won’t go around spying on me anymore… it was just creepy.

We all agreed to go around Times Square and other places in Manhattan, it was amazing. We all had lots of fun joking around with each other, I felt like I was one of them now. I felt very close to them.

 

We were still laughing when we decided we were hungry… and when we were ordering our food… and when we were being guided to our balcony seats… but we stopped laughing, when we saw an old man with his toes out on the chair, drinking alcohol and staring at the two packets of cigarettes on the table.

The waitress was extremely embarrassed and hushed us all away from the balcony so she could deal with the man. Two minutes later, we saw three other waitresses and waiters making their way to the balcony to get rid of the man.

In the end, we didn’t get the balcony seats. Eunhyuk and Donghae were whining so much about being hungry that we just took the normal seats and started eating. A few minutes later we saw the old man being guided out of the restaurant…

Donghae waved at him.

Eunhyuk threw a lettuce at him.

Henry WINKED at him.

And I stared at the boys thinking that just half an hour ago, I was thinking that I was feeling like I was one of them… well, I’ll change it to sometimes now.

 

It was nearly 9pm, so we all went back to the airport and checked in for our flight, which would arrive sometime in the morning in South Korea. That also meant that I would have to start my day with Zhou Mi right away, as he was next on the list.

The plane ride was not very fun and as exciting as our last one, mostly because it was a night flight and we all needed to get some sleep.

“You guys are lucky though,” I kept muttering, half asleep.

“Shut up Zarah and sleep…” said Eunhyuk, who was also half asleep.

“Yeah, but when we get back I have to go start my day with Zhou Mi… you three can just go to bed and have a good sleep… I can never fully sleep in a plane…”

“Shut up Zarah…”

“But-”

“SHUT UP IM SLEEPING” Eunhaenry shouted together.

Now that was scary… no matter how cute Eunhaenry were together…

 

I don’t know how but I did end up sleeping after my complaining. When I woke up, we were all in Korea.

After all the check out at the airport, Donghae called Heechul up to come pick us up. He came in just 10 minutes… and was driving us back in a scarily increasing speed.

“Uh, hyung? I think you should slow down a bit…” Eunhyuk said, hugging Donghae next to him.

Heechul just looked back and smiled, “Ahh, Eunhae moment,” and slowed down.

‘I think he ships Eunhae…’ I thought…

 

We arrived very quickly and as soon as I got in…

“DID YOU GET ME ANY PRESENTS?” Kyuhyun asked, more like screamed.

“Actually I did, but yours will come out last,” I replied, while sticking my tongue out.

In return, he simply pouted and walked off to sulk.

“Hey! But you said these were all for you! No wonder you bought all the weird stuff,” said Henry.

Again, I stuck my tongue out at him this time and went back to getting the presents out. Just then Kyuhyun came back and hung his arm around Henry’s neck, giving me an evil look and walking off with Henry to sulk together.

‘Weirdo’s….’ I smiled to myself.

“First… Siwon oppa! Because I had my first day with you… I got you a bible signed by a priest in New York!” I smiled and handed him the holy bible, as he gave a very happy jump, kissed the bible and immediately began praying while looking up with his sparkling eyes.

“Next I got Heechul oppa… an eye make up set!” I shouted and jump up to hand it over to him, while everyone started laughing.

Heechul just looked at me with a dead pan face for about two minutes, then suddenly formed a huge smile as he started putting eyeliner on…

“Kangin oppa, I got you a teddy bear! Because you seem too tough and have a hard image…” I said, even though I already knew he was very soft on the inside but showed a tough image on the outside.

He laughed and took the bear with a thank you and a bear hug.

“Henry oppa! I got you a cheek squeezer!”

Everyone burst into laughter. EVERYONE. Except Henry, who just looked shocked. He took it and tried it out… his face expression was hilarious so everyone laughed even more.

“Donghae oppa, I got you a ‘grow your own friend’!” I said as I handed the gift to him.

Donghae started smiling and shaking the box, while Eunhyuk next to him looked at him with a look that said ‘I’ll deal with you later’.

“Eunhyuk oppa, I got you a ‘grow your own girlfriend’!”

Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and whispered to me, “I’ll make him jealous!”

‘Okay then…'

“Shindong oppa, I got you a muscle body suit!”

He jumped straight up, took the suit out of my hands and ran upstairs with it…

“Zhou Mi oppa, I got you new clothes from New York,”

He thanked me and sat down, just when Shindong came down with his suit on… now that’s a sight that ELF needs to see.

“Sungmin oppa, I got you a hammer! To hit anyone who doesn’t listen to you! Kyuhyun mostly,” I whispered the last part to him when he came closer.

He laughed and whispered back, “I’ll protect you from the boys.”

‘That was not what I meant…’

“Ryeowook oppa, I got you a microphone. Some old singers have held it before and performed in Madison square garden with it. I thought you might like this since I got it as a souvenir to keep,” I explained.

While I was in New York, I coincidently had met an old man who used to be the manager of some bands back in the 90s. he gave me a mic since he didn’t want it anymore for some reason, so I thought I might give it to either Kyuhyun or Ryeowook.

When Kyuhyun heard this story, he started sulking again, saying “Why didn’t you give it to me?”

Ryeowook kept rubbing it in his face while laughing and saying ‘thank you’ to me shyly.

“Kyuhyun, I didn’t give the mic to you because I had already bought your present. I got you two in fact! One of them is a badge that says ‘I’m a dork who loves games’ and I got you a new video game for the PlayStation!”

That made him very happy… except the badge didn’t. He took the game and started setting it up on the PlayStation, ignoring us all.

“You actually had enough money to buy all of this?” asked Shindong in his muscle suit.

‘Damn!’ I thought, and said “Yeah! I’ve been saving up ever since I found out that I’m going to stay with you guys!”

“You’re a hard working waitress,” Siwon said and smiled.

‘No, I feel guilty…’ I thought, as my phone started ringing.

It was my manager Aiden. I hadn’t heard of him for quite a while now…

I walked away from the boys as they started chatting happily.

“Hello?”

“Hey Zarah, how you doing lately? They haven’t found out anything yet have they?”

“No, no one knows,”

“Well done, keep it up. By the way, I know a few amazing directors looking for an English speaking Korean girl to be in the movie, it’s the main role! So I signed you up for it.”

“What! How the hell will I keep the secret then!?”

“Don’t worry, I told the director everything! He said you can just pretend that the actress is someone else. And your rehearsal hours can easily be hidden, I’m sure your not going to be with them 24/7 right?”

“No, I am!”

“Oh, well you can cover it up I’m sure. Why don’t you wear a wig? So then you can pretend to be someone else… like a celebrity!”

“I’m not Hannah Montana…”

“I think it’s a good idea, so just think about it. Oh, and your preparations will start soon so be ready because the first confirmation about this movie will be at the end of November. Alright have fun!”

“Bye… thanks a lot…” I hung up and looked back, catching Kyuhyun staring at me with curious eyes.

“What happened? Everything okay?” he asked, walking towards me.

“Yeah! Just my friend, missing me a lot back in London,” I lied.

“Oh, you can go back anytime to meet them. I mean, it’s a whole year so I’m sure you can get time off,” he said, surprisingly nicely.

‘He can be really nice when he wants to be’ I thought smiling, then stopped when I started thinking about how I should cover my secret of actually being an actress.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

made it extra long :)

sorry if its boring but the fun begins now that she has her film debut in korea soon ^^

peace out readers XD