A wig?

Super Junior with Zarah

Zarah’s POV

 

We arrived in London around 3pm, Ryeowook quickly pulled me out of the airport and ran to get a cab.

“Where would you like to go?” The man asked.

“Zarah, tell him,” Ryeowook said nudging me.

“Huh? Aren’t you supposed to plan the whole day?”

“You know London better than me and I can’t speak English!” Ryeowook pointed out innocently.

I smiled at his cuteness and said to the driver, “Take us to the city!”

Then, with a simple nod from our driver, he took us to London city.

During the journey, Ryeowook and me started playing rock paper scissors to decide who has to pay for dinner. I won.

“That’s not fair! You knew what I was going to do!” he shouted as soon as I won.

I just stuck my tongue out at him and couldn’t wait for dinner.

When we arrived at the city, I paid the driver (just to save Ryeowook’s money for dinner) then took Ryeowook to a few of my favourite places.

After showing him the London eye, the tower bridge, oxford street and big ben, I decided to show him the area I used to live in. I used to be poor before I became an actress. So the area was quite… not what you’d expect from an actress.

“Let’s go get a cab again,” Ryeowook said once I told him what I wanted to show him.

“No, let’s get the bus!” I said with maybe too much enthusiasm.

“Bus?”

“Yes! Bus!”

“Really?”

“YEAH!”

Ryeowook stared at me as if I had gone mad. I probably had. But the fact that I was going back to see my home made me feel… I don’t know… happy.

We took the bus and stayed in our seats for nearly a whole hour before we arrived at my old house. When we got off, Ryeowook did a double take and stared at me for what seemed like minutes.

“What?” I asked.

“You live here?”

“Not anymore… I have a new home. But I come back here sometimes to have time alone and to think through something that’s usually bothering me.”

“Oh… does anyone live here now?”

“No. No one wants to live here.” As soon as I said that, I felt myself being forced into a hug by Ryeowook.

“It’s okay, I used to live in a similar kind of area. But why do you come back here to think or clear your mind?”

“It helps… since I’m a celebrity in other people’s eyes, I come back here to feel myself, to feel normal…”

He smiled at me and hugged me again.

“What are you doing?” I laughed.

He pulled away acting shy and hiding his face, until I punched him lightly. Then he acted as if it hurt and fell to the ground. Yes, this is Ryeowook from Super Junior everyone.

After that we both sat down on the pavement and started sharing stories with each other. I told him most things about my life and my personality, while he told me his. It was fun and I felt as if I was closer and more comfortable with Ryeowook than anyone else in Super Junior. I told him this and he smiled saying he’s free anytime if I need to talk. In return I laughed at his words while he pretended to be hurt.

Like this, we spend the rest of our day teasing each other and laughing together sharing stories.

 

We arrived back home pretty late and everyone was already asleep.

I wished Ryeowook goodnight and went straight to my room to get my script out for the movie I was rehearsing for.

Ryeowook found out about the movie today while we were talking outside my old house. He said he would help me cover my secret and be able to make time to go to all my schedules and not let the other members find out. I was hoping we would succeed. I didn’t want the others to find out… otherwise there was no point in this show, since the whole point is living with the boys without them knowing anything.

I started rehearsing again and tried to learn most of my lines while also doing some actions and how I should be while filming. But there was only one thing running through my mind… how the hell will I act in the movie without Super Junior finding out?

What if they watch the movie? Then they realise that it’s me! I need to make sure they don’t find out a single detail about the movie… if they do… how should I cover it? Should I really take manager Aiden’s advice and get a wig? Or not? Would it help? Even if it did… I can’t fool everyone forever… someone will find out sometime soon…

I don’t know what to do.

Maybe it would be best if I bought the wig. At least the members won’t find out my secret… I can tell the director about it… I’m sure he won’t mind. But… what do I call myself? I can’t go and say, “Hi, my name is Zarah, nice to meet you.”

I need a name and a wig… or a completely new disguise.

!!!

ZHOU MI!

!!!

I can wear the clothes he bought me to look like the normal girl he wants me to look like. Then I can wear my own expensive clothes for the disguise! I’m sure they won’t find out. I hope…

_____________________________________________________________________

HELLOOOOO!!!

COMMENT!

SUSCRIBE!

BE MY FRIEND! XD

BYE BYE!!!

Abi ^O^

(Sorry i'm hyper at the moment...)