The cake incident

Super Junior with Zarah

 

Zarah’s POV

 

I woke up early the next day due to the noise coming from downstairs. I stood up and opened the window to get some fresh air, when suddenly I heard a loud noise coming from the back garden.

“WHHHHAAAAAT???????”

I had no idea who the hell that was but I was too tired to care, so I closed the window and started getting ready…

 

Donghae’s POV

 

During the night, I couldn’t get any sleep.

I kept thinking about how uncomfortable Zarah must feel with so many new people to get used to at once.

That was when I got the super awesome idea.

 

The next day, I woke up extra early and called my manager.

“Hello?” I spoke into the phone, “Hyung I need you to drop me off somewhere quickly please,” I tried begging for a few minutes until he gave me an ‘okay’.

We drove in silence for the whole journey until we arrived at the shop I asked to go to.

“What do you need to do here?” asked Manager hyung.

“Just have to buy a present for Zarah, you know, the girl we’re staying with now,”

“And why is that?”

“She must be feeling lonely because she doesn’t know us, so I thought buying a few things for her might make her feel more welcome,”

“Oh, okay then. I’ll be waiting out here for you. Be careful and call me if there’s any trouble,”

I nodded and went inside the shop giving a quick bow to the shopkeeper. I didn’t know what the manager had to be so worried about, since there weren’t many people out at this hour. It was only 5am.

 

I started searching for a few decorative pieces, which she could keep in her room. Then I bought a few other things like puzzles, monster slippers, a few cardigans and a coat for the upcoming cold weather and MONOPOLY. I couldn’t wait to play it! (Our sweet little Donghae ^^)

After paying for everything, I quickly ran across the street to buy a cake. In my mind, I thought it would be nice if we celebrated the fact that we are now together with Zarah.

When I got back with more than 3 bags, Manager hyung started bombarding me with questions like “did you really have to buy ALL that just to say ‘Welcome’ to her???” throughout the whole journey back.

By the time I got back, it was 6am. Only half an hour until the other members wake up.

I put the cake carefully on the kitchen table and walked upstairs to my room, which I shared with Ryeowook. He wasn’t in the room so I assumed that he was probably taking a shower and getting ready. I put all the presents I got for Zarah under my bed then straightened out smiling to myself when I heard a loud noise coming from downstairs.

I ran as quickly as I could until I found myself facing… Ryeowook with a fork in his hand masked with a face of horror and the cake…

 

Ryeowook’s POV

 

I got up early without an alarm, which was quite a miracle since I never wake up early without an alarm. I looked round for Donghae hyung but couldn’t see him anywhere, so I took this opportunity and hopped in the shower to get myself ready taking as long as I wanted. When I got out, I ran downstairs to get breakfast ready for everyone. I walked into the kitchen and realized I didn’t have most of the ingredients I needed to make a special breakfast for everyone, especially Zarah. Just then I remembered the little storeroom with other food products stacked up. I quickly went to get the ingredients and a few plates, forks and chopsticks, when I thought I heard someone.

‘Must have been my imagination’, I thought, walking back out.

As soon as I put everything on the table, there was a loud noise and most of the stuff fell down. I picked up everything from the floor and put it back on the table away from the edge, as I was picking up the last fork from the floor, I then noticed the cake on the table.

“KIM RYEOWOOK!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING????” Donghae hyung shouted, staring at the cake, then back at me.

“Shhhhh, hyung. You’ll wake the others,” I said, but quickly regretted it.

However, he understood as he grabbed my arm and dragged me outside.

“Hyung listen! It’s really not what it looks like! I wasn’t going to eat it. I-I was just picking up the fork from the floor when I noticed the cake.”

He looked at me and shouted, “WWHHAAAAT?????”

I was so shocked. I had never seen him shout at anyone like this. I looked down at my feet. But a few seconds later, I heard him laughing silently to himself.

“W-what’s wrong?” I asked, clearly surprised.

“It’s so funny to see you scared! Don’t worry, I understand. As long as the cake is untouched, I will forgive you,” Donghae hyung said with a warm smile.

“Thanks,” I smiled with relief, while Donghae hyung continued laughing at me.

“By the way, who is the cake for?” I asked.

“Everyone! Because now that Zarah is with us, we should celebrate the fact that we are now together! Also, I was in the mood for cake,” he added slowly.

I just laughed at my childish hyung and went back to making breakfast for everyone, while Donghae hyung went to wake up everyone else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry i haven't updated in a few days!! ^^

By the way, i can't wait until Heechul oppa comes back from the army!!! He's my bias so i'm literally annoying anyone i can find about Heechul! hahaha ^^