Getting along

Super Junior with Zarah

 

Zarah’s POV (point of view)

 

When the MC left, everyone gathered in the living, some sitting on the couch while the others made themselves comfortable on the floor.

“We should all introduce ourselves to Zarah, by saying our name and anything else to add with, like a hobby or a personality,” said the strong and tough looking guy, “We will start from the left and go round to the right. Then Zarah can introduce herself to us properly,” he added.

“Hello, I am Kyuhyun, but you can call me Kyu… or just create your nickname for me by adding Kyu at the end. I love playing starcraft and pranking my hyungs, I’m also the most popular one from Super Junior!” Kyuhyun said with a very evil looking side smile.

As soon as he said ‘most popular’, EVERYONE’S head shot up and they started disagreeing right away.

“YAAAH!” one of them shouted, “WHO WANTS TO DIE?”

Everyone went silent immediately.

“Good. Hey, my name is Kim Heechul. Nice to meet you. I am the most good looking one in Super Junior and the prettiest, but don’t worry… I’m not your rival,” he said.

Okay then?

“I’m Sungmin, I like playing guitar and pink things! I’m cute but very manly,” He said.

The last bit had made me smile to myself for some reason when suddenly someone started speaking broken English… “Hello, my name is Donghae. I am east sea fish. I like watching movie and playing.”

I looked at him and smiled, he seemed like the kind of guy you would want as a brother.

He smiled back at me and said in Korean, “You can be my little sister,” then jumped up from the floor and sat next to me on the couch.

Wow, I thought.

“Hello, my name is Ryeowook, but you can call me Wookie. I like cooking for everyone so if you’re ever hungry just let me know and I’ll cook,” he said smiling very happily at me.

“He’s a bit like a mum,” said Donghae in my ear.

I just thanked him and looked at the next person.

“Hello, my name is Siwon. I will try my best to look after you as if you are family. I am a Strong Christian believer and people make fun of me because of my hand gestures,” he smiled sheepishly at himself.

I laughed and said, “let’s see the gestures.”

Siwon stood up and started acting a scene from a drama, adding lots of gestures. It was quite funny and we couldn’t stop laughing at him when he was shaking his finger at Donghae acting angry. Donghae stood up quickly and described his whole daily routine, it was so funny that I had to stop just to breathe.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4gP7zoafnE skip to 4mins to see Donghae describing Siwon’s daily routine =D its funny and worth watching even if you already watched it… LOL)

We went on to the next person to waste less time since it was nearly 11pm and everyone had to wake up early for schedules… including me. I had to join some interviews with Super Junior.

“I’m Shindong and if you’re ever feeling down then come straight to me and I’ll make you laugh,” he said.

“Its true! He can make anyone laugh no matter what situation their in!” they all shouted.

“I am Kangin. My name means strong and benevolent. I came back from the army last year so I am here to stay! I may look tough but I have a soft heart inside,” the same tough looking one said.

“I’m Eunhyuk and I love dancing. I’m also known as Dancing Machine, Monkey and Myeolchi (Anchovy in English),” Myeolchi smiled (LOOOOL)

“Hey I’m Henry and I was born in Canada so you can speak English with me whenever you want. I’m also the youngest in the group,” he smiled sweetly.

“I am Zhou Mi aka Handsome Mimi!! Me and Henry are from Super Junior M so being here with everyone including you makes me happy!” he said standing and pointing at his chest proudly with a wide smile.

 

It was my turn.

“Hello, my name is Zarah and I was born in South Korea but moved to London when I was 9,” I said slowly.

“What do you do? Your occupation I mean,” asked Siwon.

“Ummmm…”

Think, think, THINK!! I can’ tell them I’m a UK actress! OTTOKE???

“I work as a waitress in a coffee shop…”

“Really?”

“Wow, this must be a big deal for you then,” said Myeolchi/Eunhyuk

“Yeah,”

I don’t know why but… I felt really bad lying to them like this. They were the only ones who didn’t know that I was an actress, except for the audience of course but even the camera crew knew! That just . I have to wait 7 months to tell them, until then… I’m a waitress.

“I think we should go to sleep know, its already late and we have to wake up at 6:30 tomorrow morning… Zarah shall I help you with your luggage?” asked Kangin.

I nodded and said thanks while leading him outside to the car to get my stuff out. He looked pretty big and tough but he seemed really nice and caring.

“Are you the eldest in the group?” I asked.

“No, Leeteuk hyung is but he’s in the army. Heechul is the second eldest but he’s unpredictable and pretty scary to deal with when he’s on his mood swings. Yesung is the next eldest but he’s also in the army… and then it’s me. I feel like it is my responsibility to look after everyone so I do it. Heechul doesn’t mind, he knows I’m better at this than him and he’s childish most of the time,” Kangin chuckled.

“I see,” I smiled.

 

Once we were done with the luggage, Kangin said goodnight and went to sleep while I sat down on my bed thinking about today.

In my opinion, today went better than expected. I just hoped that I could cope with everything, since I had a pretty bad feeling that keeping this secret is going to take more than just white lies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloo!!

I didn't really like writing in third person/authors POV so from now on i'll do mostly Zarah's POV =)

Thank you to my first 3 suscribers btw!! Please keep commenting and recommending to others if you like this fanfic.