Henry's day?

Super Junior with Zarah

Zarah’s POV

 

“SURPRISE!!!” Donghae shouted.

‘WHAT IS GOING ON???’ I thought frantically, ‘Did I miss something?’

The lights were suddenly -by Eunhyuk- while Kyuhyun and Heechul were holding a cake surrounded by presents and… was that Monopoly???

“Welcome to the SuJu Family!!!” They all shouted, while cheering.

I couldn’t help it, but my eyes started getting watery. I was crying into Donghae’s arms a minute later while Siwon started patting my back.

“Did we do something wrong? Its all Donghae’s fault!” said Heechul while Kyuhyun beside him started nodding his head continuously.

“No, nothing wrong… it’s just… thank you so much guys. I feel so much happier to be with you guys now that I know you definitely have accepted me,” I explained slowly.

“Awww, get used to it. We do this kind of thing all the time… birthdays, anniversaries, special occasions, you name it and we take action!” said Heechul, coming over to me, urging me to blow the candles out.

“Lets blow it out together… 1… 2… 3… BLOW!!”

We all blew out the few candles together, making a wish………

 

Everyone’s wish

 

Donghae: I wish for everyone’s health, happiness and more concerts! Also for Zarah to stay our friend even when the show ends. (Cheesy Donghae)

 

Eunhyuk: I wish for Zarah to have cooking skills!

 

Sungmin: I wish all the other members come home soon…

 

Kyuhyun: I wish for all my future plans, pranks and jokes to keep working ^o^

 

Heechul: I wish for another cat XD

 

Siwon: I wish for Zarah to become more religious… and not commit any sins =D

 

Zarah: I wish for this show to go well…

 

We started the celebration by first eating as much as we could, then to me opening presents and lastly, singing along to loud dance songs while Eunhyuk showed off his dancing skills.

After 2 hours of celebration, the other members started returning from their schedules and joining our celebration.

We continued another 2 or 3 hours of partying. Whenever someone got tired, Eunhyuk would drag them to the middle of the living room and dance with them. After Heechul broke a few things in the kitchen, Eunhyuk finally declared that he was tired and allowed us to go to sleep.

 

When I got up to my room I checked the sheet, which I was given yesterday, to see who I was spending my day with tomorrow.

It was Henry.

All I was hoping for was that the day won’t be too awkward and that we will have fun.

 

Henry’s POV

 

The next day, I woke up really early. I had planned everything very carefully, making sure that nothing will go wrong.

After I freshened myself up, I wore very casual clothes for a day out then went upstairs to wake Zarah up.

I stood outside her room, knocking on the door.

“Zarah! Wake up please and come down when you’re ready,” I said loudly.

After a few minutes, I heard an ‘okay’ being mumbled, so I took this chance and went to my room to make the call of the day.

 

Eunhyuk was still sleeping, so I quietly got my phone out and dialed an American number.

“Hello?” someone answered on the other side.

“Hey, its Henry. I have 2 tickets to America with me and I’m going today with a friend, but I need your help for something…”

“Yes??”

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

Hehehehe. Henry thought I was sleeping, WELL I’M NOT! Today I can finally find out what he does so secretly… I took a quick peek to see what he was doing and saw that he was getting his phone out and dialing a number in…

Maybe he’s calling a secret girlfriend? Who knows?

I took my own phone out and started a video of him talking to someone on the phone.

“Hey, its Henry. I have 2 tickets to America with me and I’m going today with a friend, but I need your help for something…” he trailed off.

I stopped taking the video. It’s just about the day he will spend with Zarah… DAMN IT!

Then went back to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about Eunhyuk's random POV... LOL but you will eventually find out why i added it... ;)

Comment! Suscribe! AND PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORY CALLED:

'Meeting Hangeng'

GOMAWO MY FELLOW READERS ^^