Flight to South Korea

Super Junior with Zarah

 

‘-------’ Stands for thoughts of the person talking

 

9 hours ago, Zarah learned about the show.

5 hours ago, her manager told her that she was the main girl in the show.

4 hours ago, she was told to pack for South Korea.

2 hours ago, she was at the airport having a nervous breakdown because Manager Aiden had just told her that she had to pretend to be a normal girl…

And now, Zarah was boarding the plane… hoping, just hoping that things WILL get better.

 

Zarah is a very popular actress, even known in some parts of America, but not really worldwide. She’s 20 years old until November when she turns 21, but this is her western age. Her Korean age is going to be 21 turning 22 soon.

For some random reason, her manager decided that travelling to South Korea starring in a reality show was a great new opportunity for her. She really likes her Manager as if he’s her family… but this was just… she didn’t even know how to describe this feeling she was having while sitting down on her seat.

The show was called ‘---------- with Zarah’, she couldn’t even find out who she was staying with for the show, but they would since her name was in the title. She just silently prayed to whoever was listening that all goes well for her.

 

As the plane took off into the sky, she realized that she was the only person in the economy level.

‘That’s weird…. And creepy’ she thought to herself, but used it as an advantage.

Zarah stood up as soon as she was aloud to take of her seatbelt and started dancing to loud music, watching movies on the biggest screen she could find which was at the front and eating literally all the food she was offered.

This was her way of calming her nerves before facing something, she was just glad that at this particular time she was left alone for the whole journey.

After a few hours, she started feeling sleepy and fell asleep in her own comfortable seat.

 

Hours later, Zarah was on her way to the show’s house. The good thing was that the group hadn’t arrived yet.

As the driver was trying to park the car, Zarah noticed that they were somehow blocked by a huge bus. The driver immediately found a different parking spot and made his way there.

As he was parking the car, Zarah saw that the passengers from the bus were getting off. There were quite a lot but she couldn’t see their faces, as it was quite dark now.

‘About 10 or 11 out there’ she thought to herself, ‘All men’.

Zarah got out and started stretching, since she had been in the car for more than 3 or 4 hours. She was wearing brown boots, a tiger print skirt and army green t-shirt with sequins outlining an angel. Before the flight, she had been worrying whether her clothes were appropriate for a first meeting with the group and if it made her look like a typical girl or not.

As she was thinking about her appearance and how she should act, Zarah suddenly bumped into someone.

‘Damn it! Why am I always walking blindly???’ she screamed in her head.

The other person was on the ground rubbing his knee.

“I’m so sorry! I wasn’t looking, are you alright?” she asked while helping him up.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Accidents happen,” he smiled sweetly………

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry its short, i was planning to make it longer but realised leaving a cliffhanger here is better and more exciting! =D

By the way this is my first fanfic so i hope it will go quite well and i also hope to receive many comments about this so far if you dont mind.

Any guesses then? Who the guy is that fell in the end? *evil laugh*