Miserable...

Both of Us

The club looks hilarious with the entire people dance on the dance floor. Wooyoung sits still on the couch, watching humans that lost in the music, swaying their body side to side. Taeyeon smiles as she sees Wooyoung puffs his cheeks. Her friend is sulking and upset at something.

“Are you really okay? Look like you’re going to eat all of these people alive…” Wooyoung smiles bitterly at Taeyeon’s joke. He’s really not in the mood to dance or enjoy himself in the club. Wooyoung frowns as he looks at his phone, checking the time. It’s already past 11pm and almost 12.

Earlier in the evening.

Wooyoung just finishes with his bath when Nichkhun comes back from work. Luckily, he already puts on his clothes. That evening Nichkhun seems to finish his work early. Wooyoung acts as if he doesn’t notice Nichkhun and just do whatever he want to do. Nichkhun also seems to ignore him, maybe awkward because of their kiss incident last night.

As usual, Nichkhun gets ready for their dinner. After wash himself up, Nichkhun checks on Wooyoung who’s still with his clothes that he always wears when he stays in his house.

“Why haven’t you get ready yet?” asks Nichkhun when Wooyoung is look like he’s not going out for dinner. Wooyoung startles when he hears Nichkhun’s voice. That man supposed to be in the bedroom earlier. Wooyoung doesn’t realize when did Nichkhun comes down.

“Ahh… I forgot to tell you, I’m not going out for dinner with you today. I’ve got plan with Taeyeon. So, you can go by yourself or maybe you should ask that teeth monster to eat with you…,” says Wooyoung shamelessly without even care to look at Nichkhun. Rude as he used to be. 

“What did you say?! You should tell me in the first place…” Nichkhun feels upset at Wooyoung’s carefree behavior. “And says who you can call Taecyeon like that? He’s older than you, you should watch the way you talks…” Nichkhun starts to raise his voice at Wooyoung. He needs to teach Wooyoung and guide his fiancée to behave more polite to someone who’s older than he is. Nichkhun frowns as he thinks that it must be bad influence from that Goddess, Taeyeon.

“What’s wrong with you? Getting all fired up… it’s not like I’m calling you a dog anymore! Mind your own business. Don’t exaggerated with thing that has nothing to do with you.” Wooyoung being his usual self starts to get upset. Moreover, he is just going out with his friend and Nichkhun is not a kid that needs him to be at his side to feed him for dinner. Nichkhun can just eat all by himself.

“Don’t go!” Nichkhun’s voice sounds stern. He glares sharply at Wooyoung.

“What do you mean?”

“I said don’t go out meeting Taeyeon.”

Wooyoung creases his forehead. What’s with Nichkhun today, he thought.  Nichkhun seems to start to control his life.

“And what right do you have to stop me? I’m free to do whatever I want and the same for you. I don’t care if you want to spend the night with that Tiffany girl… just don’t disturb each other privacy. Don’t have the thought that I’m willing to let you control me over one kiss. Last night is just for fun. Like you, I’m also a 22 years old adult, hot-blooded and ‘healthy’… and trust me, when I says I’m really active in this ually things, I did! So, don’t exaggerate with minor thing like that…” Wooyoung is only adding to the fire. Nichkhun comes closer to him and grabs his collar. Nichkhun’s eyes red, full of wrath. His breath is heavy, as he still wants to control his anger. Of course, he has every right, as he is Wooyoung’s fiancé and soon will be his husband.

“I SAID DON’T GO!”

“TRY ME!” Wooyoung pushes Nichkhun’s hands aside. He walks upstairs as he purposely bumps his shoulder harshly to Nichkhun.

“JANG WOOYOUNG!!” Nichkhun shouts at Wooyoung when the younger one goes into their bedroom. Nichkhun follow him upstairs but Wooyoung locks the door. Nichkhun groans as he kicks the door.

Seeing there’s no Nichkhun presence in the house, Wooyoung walks happily down the stair. He even whistles his favorite song as he gets out from their house. His eyes bulges out, jaws widely opens when he sees his Bumblebee. All the four tires are flat. Wooyoung turns his gaze Nichkhun who’s smirks at him, leaning on his red Porsche. Wooyoung moves closer to Nichkhun, stomping his feet hard to the ground. His eyes stick to his car checking if there’s any other damage caused by Nichkhun.

Wooyoung pulls a sour face as he stares at Nichkhun as if he wants to eat that man alive. “Okay! Moves aside. I’ll go with you… open the car!”

 Nichkhun smiles in pleasure as he manages to stop Wooyoung from going out with Taeyeon, which means he wins the fight. Wooyoung needs to learn to realize where his place is.  Smile on his face fades away as Nichkhun startles when he can’t open the car door. From inside, Wooyoung smirks deviantly at him as he already lock the car and even Nichkhun can’t open it using the key from outside. Nichkhun face palms his face as he sees his car disappear from his sight, with Wooyoung as the driver. He should expect that Wooyoung would not give up easily.

Wooyoung turns the music loudly as he laughs aloud, feeling his glory. Nichkhun sometime is so innocent. How can he’s not realize Wooyoung is a good planner. Wooyoung smiles as he drives the car to his destination. Fortunately, the car is also using thumbprint to start the engine. It’s Nichkhun’s loss, for he innocently registered Wooyoung’s thumbprint as the second driver in his car. After all, Wooyoung is his ‘dear’ fiancée.

 

Taeyeon feels her mood also down when sees Wooyoung acts like that. It’s no fun at all. Taeyeon herself realized that Wooyoung is behaving like a spoil brat in front of Nichkhun. And, she believes its bad for Nichkhun as she sometime also annoyed with Wooyoung’s stubbornness. Taeyeon sighs as she finishes her last drink.

“Woo~ let’s go back. This is no fun at all. I feel like I’m coming to a funeral in a club…,” mock Taeyeon. Wooyoung laughs bitterly at her.

“Woo~ be a nice fiancée. I believe that Nichkhun treats you nicely. You’re the one who’s rebelling against him. I don’t want him to think of me as a bad influence to you. Next time, if he don’t allow you to go out, just follow his words okay… you’re going to live with him for your whole life. Just get rid of your bad mouth. Stop talks like me. Be polite to your future husband…” says Taeyeon, giving her best friend a piece of advice.

“Yah~ what are you? My Omma? Says who I’m going to be with him forever…” replies Wooyoung as he smirks at Taeyeon, even though inside, Wooyoung realizes that Taeyeon is right. He’s really a bad fiancée.

“Say me… I can see that now you’re worry about him and starts to feel the emptiness of not having dinner with him for the first time since you two live together.” Taeyeon chuckles when she sees Wooyoung is flustered. Wooyoung‘s cheeks turn red because of blushing.

-

Wooyoung opens the door slowly as he afraid if Nichkhun still awake. Wooyoung smiles when he sees the living room is dark, showing that there is no one there. Wooyoung walks on his toes to the guest room. He’s planning to sleep there tonight and deals with Nichkhun tomorrow. Wooyoung stops when he hears someone moving on the couch in the living room. Slowly Wooyoung come closer to check and see Nichkhun sleeps on the couch, shivering in the cold. Wooyoung sighs as he realizes that Nichkhun must be waiting for him, whether to scold or worry about him going out late in the night.

Wooyoung quickly walks to their bedroom and takes a quick shower as fast as he could. Nichkhun might wake up at any moment. For a few minutes, Wooyoung stares blankly on the ceiling, wrapping the warm blanket all over his body. It’s feel so warm. He starts to think of Nichkhun whose sleep on the couch, still waiting for him to come back. There’s a chance for Nichkhun to perhaps worry about him. Wooyoung slowly gets off from the bed, dragging the blanket together with him.

Wooyoung raises the temperature a bit too makes the living room less cold. Carefully he tugs the blanket on Nichkhun’s body. Like a magnet, Wooyoung’s hand unconsciously caresses Nichkhun’s cheeks softly. He stares at Nichkhun’s sleeping face, playing with Nichkhun’s lock.

‘Hmm… I like you better when you asleep…’

 Nichkhun wakes up when he feels his body suddenly a lot warmer than before. He wants to open his eyes but when he feels someone caressing his cheek softly, Nichkhun decides to stay still and act as if he still asleep. He feels his heart beats irregularly when that ‘someone’ plays with his hair. Nichkhun quickly opens his eyes when he feels Wooyoung is going away from him.

Wooyoung surprises when he feels Nichkhun suddenly hold his wrist. He turns his head to face Nichkhun who’s still not sober from his sleep. Slowly Wooyoung moves closer to Nichkhun and sits on the empty spot on the couch.

“Wake up already?” Nichkhun nods his head as he smiles warmly at Wooyoung. Wooyoung flusters as he feels confuse at Nichkhun’s reaction. That man supposed to be mad at him.

“Youngie~…”

 

**Sorry Guys... this week i'm busy with college programs and study..i'll try to updates for you all soon..XOXO...thanks for reading..enjoy chingu~yaa.....^^