Distant...

Both of Us

**hey Guys.. i bet i look like Gary now..STRESS!!! got so many things to do.. thanks God my class and test for this morning was cancelled and i got oppotunity to updates.. enjoy!!.. this weekend i'll try to update on sunday.. Saturday is my country Malaysia's Independent Day.. XOXO ^^...till then guys..sorry for making you all wait for too long..

 

“Nuneo~aaa… let’s go to sleep…”

Junho scrunches his face at Chansung. It’s been a while Chansung pleads him to go to sleep.

“Wait for a little bit longer… Woo Hyung still want to watch the movie. I want to hang out with him… it’s his last night staying here…” says Junho, protesting Chansung. Wooyoung chuckles as he hears the couple have a fight. It’s been two weeks he stayed in his family’s mansion. So did Chansung, who’s takes this advantage to come to stay with Junho for a while by using Wooyoung as his excuse.

“So did I…it’s my last day too. Don’t you love me?” asks Chansung as he pouts his lips. Wooyoung and Junho burst in a laugh as they see Chansung’s face. That guy face is too mature to sulk like a kid. Wooyoung gives Junho a quick signal to persuade Chansung.

“Channie~ let’s sleep later… we finish this movie first then we can go to sleep…” pleads Junho as he wraps his arms around Chansung’s waist and put his chin on his boyfriend’s shoulder. Chansung grins at Junho and gives him a quick peck on the lips.

“Yah! Don’t do that kind of thing in front of me… go get a room if you really that desperate… acting like he’s really wanted to sleep…” teases Wooyoung as he smirks slyly at Chansung. Chansung laughs awkwardly at Wooyoung.

“Yah~ we haven’t don’t that often though… are you jealous?” mock Chansung back as he chuckles when he notices Junho’s cheeks blushed. Wooyoung laughs as he rolls his eyes. Chansung is so -minded.

“Yah~ Junho~ Go… brings your lover to where he wants to go… I’m okay to watch this movie all by myself. I know you also want to spend more time with him. This is your chances… Omma and Appa won’t like it, if you stay overnight with him too often, even though they approved your relationship…” says Wooyoung as he helps Chansung and Junho to get what both of them want. Junho looks at Wooyoung for the last time, before proceed to his bedroom with Chansung hugging his back.

-

The house looks solemn when Wooyoung enter. It’s been almost two weeks, no people live inside. When Nichkhun goes for outstation, Wooyoung decides to stay with his family as he too scare to stay alone in the house. Wooyoung proceeds to their bedroom and starts to do the cleaning. Nichkhun might come back home today or tomorrow.

Around 9pm, Wooyoung finishes his cleaning chores. He sits on the bed, doing his assignment using the laptop. Wooyoung sighs frequently, as he can’t focus on his task. His mind keeps wandering to think of Nichkhun.

It’s almost 1 week, he and Nichkhun didn’t contacts each other. Of course Nichkhun from the start, always call or message to check on him. However, something came up on the internet article disturbed Wooyoung so much. The latest hot topic was about Nichkhun having a secret date with, supermodel Tiffany. Wooyoung feels his body burns in wrath as he sees it. He also don’t know whether he’s jealous or just mad at the comments by the netizens. Too much annoying things that they post there. Adding to it, Nichkhun didn’t even tries his hard to contact him back after he ignored Nichkhun’s call for several times. Nichkhun seems to give up easily on him.

‘What the hell? Why should I care? I myself had said that I don’t care if he meet Tiffany. Am I really jealous?’

‘Do I start to like him? Am I falling for him already?’

‘Why did I miss him?’

‘Did he ever miss me like the way I miss him now?’

‘Damn it… I shouldn’t let myself fall for him. I’ll get my freedom after the marriage. I’ll ask for divorce…’

Wooyoung’s jealousy starts to take over his mind. He misses Nichkhun so much but whatever might happen between Nichkhun and Tiffany at New York is getting on his nerve. Wooyoung frowns as he upsets at Nichkhun and at himself for starting to like Nichkhun. He pushes his laptop and books to Nichkhun’s sleeping spot and then force himself to sleep. There’s no need to wait for Nichkhun, for that man is not confirmed to come back today or tomorrow or not coming back. Wooyoung really don’t care about it as he doesn’t even bother to ask.

-

The house looks bright from the outside as for all the lights are on, except for the bedroom. Nichkhun slowly enters the house, being quiet as possible as he could. Wooyoung might already asleep as it almost 1am.

Nichkhun smiles bitterly as he sees Wooyoung is sleeping soundly on the bed. He put his luggage nears the wardrobe and quickly goes into the bathroom to wash his body. Nichkhun’s head feels dizzy as he got a jet-lagged.

After shower, Nichkhun have to clear the bed from Wooyoung’s study materials. He sighs inaudibly, thinking how he should explain his latest scandal with Tiffany. It’s makes it feels harder when Wooyoung ignored his calls. Moreover, due to his works, he accidentally always missed the opportunities to call Wooyoung at a perfect time. Nichkhun lies next to Wooyoung, staring at his fiancée’s face intensely. It’s been two weeks he didn’t get to see Wooyoung, adding to it one week not hearing Wooyoung’s voice. Nichkhun now starts to realize he misses Wooyoung so much. Other thing that he also notices is, he maybe starts to fall for Wooyoung. Nichkhun still confuses about it whether he like Wooyoung’s presence as ‘a friend that live together with him’ or as ‘a real fiancée’. Nichkhun yawns a few times as he already feels sleepy and his body is hurt for sitting for a long time in the plane. Nichkhun steals a quick kiss on Wooyoung’s lips before he falls into a deep sleep, hugging Wooyoung close to him.

-

As the sunlight shines brightly into their room, Nichkhun opens his eyes slowly, yawning a few times. He still feels exhausted due to working non-stop for two weeks. Nichkhun’s forehead furrows as when he realizes Wooyoung is not beside him. Nichkhun turns his head to the alarm clock on the nightstand. It’s just passed 8am and it’s still early. Nichkhun gets up from the bed lazily as he wants to look for Wooyoung. His fiancée maybe downstairs, in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for him.

Nichkhun frowns when he hears sound of car moving out from their garage. It must be Wooyoung. Nichkhun sighs as he walks into the kitchen. He smiles bitterly, seeing his breakfast on the table. Maybe Wooyoung is not mad at him, that’s what Nichkhun think of Wooyoung, innocently. Nichkhun sits on the table and takes the paper note that Wooyoung left for him.

Got something to do at campus. If the food gotten cold, just reheat it in the oven…

Nichkhun feels his body aches all over. He feels so uncomfortable and keeps lying on the couch after he had his breakfast. His finger keep pushing the remote controller button, looking for some interesting show to watch. It all goes in vain, as his mind keeps thinking of Wooyoung. He misses Wooyoung, but he also somehow upset at Wooyoung because of ignoring his call last time. Nichkhun thinks that he also got pride to keep. He cannot show to Wooyoung as if he is too desperate to have Wooyoung’s love. If Wooyoung keeps on making a boundary in their relationship, he might also do the same. If not he will fall for Wooyoung for real. Not before he proves to Taecyeon that he’s an irresistible hottest bachelor. It must be Wooyoung who falls for him first, before he could fall to Wooyoung.

-

Winds hit softly Wooyoung’s skin as he sits on the rooftop garden of his campus, reading some notes that he don’t even understand. It has been a while he keeps flipping the book. This morning, when he wakes up, he shocked at Nichkhun’s presence beside him. Although he misses Nichkhun, Wooyoung’s jealousy or anger stops him from being nice to Nichkhun. Moreover, his conscience to not let him fall for Nichkhun makes it worst for both of them. He should avoid Nichkhun’s affection as much as he could. For Wooyoung, he thinks that it’s not a good thing to fall in love with Nichkhun. Wooyoung starts to develop his old self, stupidly thinking on things that he don’t even know whether it’s worth to do or not.

“Hyung~ what are you thinking? Did Nichkhun Hyung got home already?’’  asks Junho when he sees Wooyoung’s mind seems to wander off far from them. They have been staying on the rooftop garden for too long. Their classes were ended at 2 pm and now it’s already almost 5pm.

Chansung grins at Wooyoung, trying to build a happy atmosphere around them. Ever since they hang out there, Wooyoung didn’t talk too much instead of sighing frequently.

“Yup… don’t know when. It just when I wake up, he was there sleeping…” answers Wooyoung. He seems to avoid talking about Nichkhun. Chansung and Junho smile bitterly as they knew the reason why Wooyoung acted like that.

“Woo… so, about our plan later, are you really going to eat with us? What about Nichkhun?” asks Chansung when he remembers their plan earlier. Chansung feels like to cancel it as he knows it will make thing worst for that couple.

Wooyoung smiles as he nods his head slowly. “Of course… I’m craving for the banana ice cream there… it’s not like you’re the only one who love banana…,” says Wooyoung, cracking out a joke. Chansung grins at him. Wooyoung knew that Chansung feels a bit guilty for being an excuse for Wooyoung to escape from Nichkhun.

To: Nichkhun

I’ll eat outside with Junho and Chansung. You can eat outside… don’t wait for me for dinner. Maybe I’ll be back late at night.

Wooyoung smiles bitterly after he sends the message. He feels somehow like a cruel devil, treating Nichkhun like that. Then, he smirks as he thinks about the scandal of Nichkhun.

‘Why the hell I do care?? Better, I act as if it was nothing to me. It’s not like I’m that important to him as for he also not that important to me…’

Wooyoung walks slowly behind Chansung and Junho, leaving the campus. The couple in front of him is so happy with each other. He smiles bitterly, thinking when will he finds someone that can make he feels happy and loved. Wooyoung smiles warmly, seeing how nice Chansung treats his Junho. It’s not a problem for him that Chansung and Junho is in a gay relationship. Wooyoung knows that the two men still has feeling for girls, but it can’t be help if they fall for each other. They are not random homoual people. Chansung and Junho are just being gay for each other’s. Other than themselves, Chansung might not fall in love with men like what he did to Junho.

From: Nichkhun

Okay… you can go out for dinner with your friends. But please come back home early and buy some foods for me… I’m not feeling so well to go outside right now… still tired…

Wooyoung feels his heart screams out, worrying about Nichkhun when he read that message. He feels like going home straight, but he needs to keep himself on the track.

-

-

 It’s almost 8pm, when Wooyoung reaches home. Even though, he denies it in his heart, he’s doing his best to go back home as early as he can. Thinking of Nichkhun, whose might get real sick at home, making Wooyoung cannot stop worrying. Wooyoung sighs as he sees Nichkhun sleeps on the couch, hugging the pillow tightly. Wooyoung’s gaze turns to the glass of chocolate drink and an empty plate with cheese stain on it. It must be the food that Nichkhun ate to keep his stomach from empty.

Wooyoung slowly approaches Nichkhun and shakes Nichkhun’s shoulder to wake him up.

“Yah~ wake up…I’m home already…” says Wooyoung slowly but must be clear enough for Nichkhun as that man immediately wakes up and sits upon hearing his voice. “Here… it’s your food… I just buy chicken rice…,” says Wooyoung. His eyes scan Nichkhun, to check whether Nichkhun is sick or not. Seeing Nichkhun seems fine, Wooyoung without any further words leaves Nichkhun and goes straight to their bedroom.

Its takes Nichkhun aback when Wooyoung is just leaving him like that. It’s so not ‘Wooyoung, his fiancée’. ‘Wooyoung, his fiancée’ normally will serve the food for him and accompany him for meal, no matter whether willingly or being forced. Nichkhun sighs as he rises up from his seat and goes to the kitchen, to fill his stomach.

‘Let’s see how long you gonna act like that… don’t think that I’m going to be so nice this time… I’m not the one who’s at false,’ thoughts Nichkhun, sulking and feels distant. He starts to mad at Wooyoung’s behavior. Wooyoung actually can act like a real adult and face him to ask about the whole things. However, Wooyoung is not even asking and act as if there is nothing happened. If he upset about the scandal, Wooyoung supposed to ask him instead of declaring a cold war with him. At least, Wooyoung should not avoid him and let him gives his explanation.  Now, Nichkhun can’t even find where and when to start, other than act the same like Wooyoung. Let’s see who will win.