With Me...

Both of Us

*** chingu~yaa... i MIGHT not updating for a LONG time...as i get busy for preparation for final exam and also my final project and  a few more students council programs...btw,please patiently wait for me to come back.. XOXOXOXO... gonna miss you all..Thanks for all this while...let's get more closer to each other..post something to talk about on my wall and i'll reply it, as i'll keep online using my ipad..it just too bad i can update..sorry..btw, enjoy this last update for September..

 

It’s already dark when Nichkhun reaches their house. Nichkhun smiles warmly at Wooyoung whose greets him at the front door.

“Are you okay already? Sorry for being away for too long…” says Nichkhun as he follows Wooyoung into the house. Wooyoung smiles when he hears Nichkhun apologizes for nothing. It’s not like he’s mad if Nichkhun is away for work.

“I’m okay… don’t worry… I’m not a kid. I can take care of myself…,” replies Wooyoung as he stands on the stairs, looking at Nichkhun. Wooyoung forces a smile on his face. He feels sad suddenly as he remembers that Nichkhun will be outstation to London.

“I know you’re not a kid… but you always act like one though…” teases Nichkhun. “Where’s Taeyeon and Shinyoung?” asks Nichkhun as he realizes that the girls is nowhere to be seen.

“They went home already when you called, telling you’re on the way back home,” answer Wooyoung. “You should go wash yourself. I’ll cook dinner for us… and don’t stop me to cook… I’m recovering already…”

Nichkhun smiles when he hears that. He nods his head slowly. He knows he can’t stop Wooyoung or else that man will sulk.

“Uhmm… I have my bath then… just cook simple meals okay… don’t tire yourself to cook too many foods…” orders Nichkhun. Wooyoung nods his head and walks toward the kitchen as for Nichkhun goes into his room, to wash up.

-

-

The house looks solemn as only the sound of the television fills the air. Wooyoung sits quietly watching the 4th season of The Vampire Diaries. Nichkhun is doing his works since they finish their dinner. Wooyoung’s eyes are on the TV screen but his mind is wandering somewhere else. Wooyoung sighs as he thinks that he will be alone when Nichkhun is away. He don’t know how long Nichkhun will stay in London but it’s must takes a few days. Nichkhun also didn’t talk about it at all with him. Wooyoung pouts his lips, as he feels a bit distant.

 

Wooyoung turns his head to his back when he hears steps approaching him. Nichkhun smiles at him, but Wooyoung just gives back a poker face at his fiancée. Wooyoung secretly admires how good-looking Nichkhun is when he wears singlet. Wooyoung’s eyes trail down to Nichkhun’s arms. It looks so muscular, with the veins that emerge beautifully making it more masculine. Nichkhun’s broad muscular chest and his obvious six-pack that Wooyoung can see through the singlet makes Wooyoung amaze for a while.

“Why do you staring at me like that?” asks Nichkhun as he takes his seat next to Wooyoung. He purposely sits very close to Wooyoung until their shoulders meet. Wooyoung moves away a little bit from him.

“Nothing…” answers Wooyoung as he turns his gaze back to the TV, pretends to watch the movie again. Wooyoung frowns softly when Nichkhun suddenly lies down and uses his lap as his pillow. Wooyoung wants to protest but seeing Nichkhun’s exhausted expression, he just let Nichkhun to do what he wants.

“Youngie~…”

Wooyoung turns his gaze to Nichkhun. He know it when Nichkhun calls him like that, it means that Nichkhun has something he wants to talk about. Wooyoung only hums to answer Nichkhun. His hand automatically playing with Nichkhun’s hair.

“About last night, we haven’t discussed on it for more details… do you really meant it, to date me?”  Nichkhun’s voice sounds husky as he said that. It almost midnight and his voice is a bit off.

Wooyoung slowly nods his head. His cheeks blush a bit as he did that. “What else to discuss?” asks Wooyoung back at Nichkhun.

“You know… maybe there’s something that you want to set limit or boundary that you want to make…,” says Nichkhun slowly. He sounds in distress when he says that. It looks like he doesn’t mean what he says. As for Nichkhun, he really wants to have a real lover’s relationship with Wooyoung, with no limitations or boundary between them.

“N-Nichkhun… d-do you really want to do this? W-what if you fall in love with me for real a-and I also fall for you? Won’t you regret it? In the end we’ll hurt each other… don’t you want a normal life?” asks Wooyoung, stuttering. It’s important for him before he makes up his mind. If Nichkhun really want it, then he might as well do the same.

“I want this. I want you… Youngie~ I don’t know how to say it… but I like you. I really do…if you allow me to go to the next step, then I will… I never said that I detest this kind of relationship, but I do want to get married only once in a lifetime… that’s important for me…”

Nichkhun feels his heart his thumping hard to his ribcage as he says that. It seems the indirectly confesses to Wooyoung about his feeling. If Wooyoung is not an ignorant person, that man for sure will get what’s he means in his words.

“Even if you’re marrying a man?” asks Wooyoung back for confirmation. Nichkhun nods his head slowly.

“You? Can you accept me if says I fall in love with you?”

Wooyoung feels his whole body is blushing when Nichkhun boldly asks him that kind of question. “Can you make me fall in love with you? I don’t want you to have unrequited love…” replies Wooyoung after he manages to pull a poker face.

“Then the easy way is, let’s fall for each other… you want me?” asks Nichkhun, almost whispering. He looks into Wooyoung’s eyes, looking if there’s any spark for him in that eyes.

“I don’t know… but I’m willing to give it a try… just wait if I can… by the way, you can fall in love with me if you want… just don’t blame me if at the end it only hurt yourself… about me, we need to wait and see…” says Wooyoung confidently as his diva self suddenly reappears. Wooyoung looks so calm when he says that. Deep inside his heart, he’s relieves when Nichkhun is serious to be with him and all left is for him to learn how to accept Nichkhun, if says Nichkhun falls in love with him for real.

“So, no limitation or boundary?” asks Nichkhun again. He starts to feels empowers when Wooyoung is into the ‘game’. At least he has his chances.

“You want me to set some?” Nichkhun quickly shakes his head, disapproving. Wooyoung smirks at his reaction. “Well then honey… be a good boyfriend.”

Nichkhun chuckles when Wooyoung playfully pats his cheeks. They suddenly become awkward again as Wooyoung turns his gaze back on the TV. Wooyoung puffs his cheeks as something comes across his mind.

“Youngie~ I’ll be at London for 1 week…,” says Nichkhun, breaking the silence. Wooyoung sighs softly as he hears that. He takes a quick glimpse at Nichkhun before he stares at the TV again.

“Youngie~” Nichkhun holds Wooyoung’s chin and pulls his fiancée’s head to face him. “Let’s go together. I bought tickets for us already… why you don’t go for vacation as it your semester break… you can have fun there…” Nichkhun smiles warmly at Wooyoung as his fiancée’s expression become brighter. Wooyoung nods his head quickly. Nichkhun giggles when he sees how cute Wooyoung is right now, his eyes sparkling beautifully. Nichkhun unconsciously caresses Wooyoung’s cheeks softly, causing Wooyoung to frown, feeling harassed.

“Youngie~ can I sleep back in my own bedroom?” asks Nichkhun slowly. Wooyoung knits his brows together. He turns off the TV and looks at Nichkhun who’s still lying down.

“You want me to move to the guest room then?” asks Wooyoung as he pouts his lips. Nichkhun is too much, taking advantage at him.

“No… it’s just, let’s sleep together again… it’s what’s couple do, right?” Wooyoung frowns at Nichkhun’s excuse. However, he feels relieve as he don’t have to find ways to asks Nichkhun to sleep back with him.

“What couple do that? You? Such an immoral person…” Wooyoung starts to playing hard to get. Nichkhun giggles at Wooyoung’s words.

“Don’t forget we’re fiancées… plus, I never said about doing something immoral… I just want to sleep back in my room…” says Nichkhun, defending himself from Wooyoung accusation.

“Even if we’re fiancées, we can’t do ‘that’!” Wooyoung blush slightly as he says that. Nichkhun smiles slyly at him.

“I won’t do that… I just want to sleep in my room… I miss it…,” pleads Nichkhun. for real, he actually wants to sleep beside Wooyoung every day. Nichkhun smiles gloriously when Wooyoung nods his head. Wooyoung yawns a few times; as he pats softly Nichkhun’s shoulder to asks that man to removes his head from his lap.

“I want to sleep now… did you finish your works already?” asks Wooyoung as he stares at Nichkhun with a concern gaze. Nichkhun looks tired. “Let’s sleep… you can continue it tomorrow…” orders Wooyoung. He pulls Nichkhun’s arm and let it go after Nichkhun stand up lazily in front of him.

Wooyoung walks passes by Nichkhun to go upstairs. He yelps when Nichkhun suddenly hugs him from the back.

“Youngie~ you smell nice…” Wooyoung freezes when Nichkhun nuzzles his nose on his neck. “Can I sleep with you starting tonight?” asks Nichkhun again, for confirmation. Wooyoung nods his head slowly.

“Just don’t do something erts, okay…” Nichkhun chuckles when Wooyoung warns him like that. He nods his head and purposely makes his lips touching Wooyoung’s neck.

“I’m your boyfriend and also your fiancée… remember that. From now onward, I’m gonna behave like one… don’t get mad at me okay. I’ll be good, don’t worry…”

-

Wooyoung wakes up suddenly when he feels hungry. He looks at the clock and it stops right at 2am. Wooyoung smiles when he sees Nichkhun sleeps soundly next to him. Wooyoung slowly moves Nichkhun’s arm that wraps around his waist. After tugging the blanket nicely at Nichkhun’s body, Wooyoung walks out the room to look for something to eat. Wooyoung can’t help but keeps on smiling when he thinks that he will be at London tomorrow. Wooyoung stops when he passes by the guest room that Nichkhun used after he fills his stomach with some fast food that he finds in the fridge. Due to excitement, Wooyoung enters the room and starts to pack Nichkhun’s clothes.

 

As for Nichkhun in their bedroom, that man suddenly wakes up when he feels somehow cold suddenly. Nichkhun feels strange when he sees Wooyoung is nowhere in the room. Nichkhun sighs as he thinks that Wooyoung is watching TV in the dawn again. Slowly he gets off from the bed and walks downstairs to look for Wooyoung. Nichkhun knits his brows together when he sees Wooyoung is not there. He checks the reading room but still no signs of Wooyoung. Nichkhun’s gazes fixed at the guest room and notices that the light is on.

 

“What are you doing?” asks Nichkhun when he sees Wooyoung is on his bed with his baggage. Wooyoung shocks when he hears Nichkhun’s voice. Nichkhun walks toward him and sits at the end of the bed. Wooyoung grins at Nichkhun, as he knows Nichkhun will make a fuss.

“Are you that excited to go to London tomorrow?” asks Nichkhun slowly. He looks at Wooyoung with his sleepy eyes.

“I do… but it’s not like what you think… I’m hungry and after I eat, I feels fresh and not so sleepy anymore…. So i don’t want to waste my time to lies down and do nothing on the bed… I’ve pack your things already…” explains Wooyoung as he grins at Nichkhun.

“You’re done? Let’s sleep with me… I’m cold.” Nichkhun takes the baggage and put it the floor. He takes the room light’s remote controller and switches of the light. “Let’s sleep here…,” says Nichkhun,, as he pulls Wooyoung together with him to lie down on the bed. Wooyoung obediently follows Nichkhun and lie down still when Nichkhun hugs him.

“Sleep… I don’t want you to get sick…,” says Nichkhun to Wooyoung. He sinks his face into the crook of Wooyoung’s neck. Nichkhun smirks when he sees Wooyoung is too easy for him to touch now.

“Good night… ert!”

Nichkhun chuckles when Wooyoung says that. Wooyoung pushes Nichkhun away from him a little bit before he makes himself to sleep.

‘Do you perhaps already fall in love with me?’ That is the last thing that comes into Wooyoung’s mind before he falls into a deep slumber, in Nichkhun’s warm embrace.

 

                                   ******I'M GONNA MISS YOU ALL.... KHUNYOUNG HWAITING!!!********