Someday...

Both of Us

***maybe this update this time around kinda boring and short..but, please enjoy it...See u all next2 week...XOXO...^^

The party already started when they arrive there. Wooyoung grabs Nichkhun’s hand as they enter the house. Nichkhun turns his gaze to Wooyoung. Wooyoung signals him to follow his flow. It makes Nichkhun chuckles, thinking that Wooyoung has the thought of showing off their relationship. Nichkhun clasps their hands tighter.

“Hey dude… can’t believe you’re here!” says Taecyeon to Nichkhun. Actually, Nichkhun is the one who’s shocked the most. How can Taecyeon be at the party?

“W-what are you doing here?” Nichkhun stutters with his words. Wooyoung let go Nichkhun’s hand to leave Nichkhun with his friend. Taecyeon grins at Nichkhun, as he also can’t believe that Taeyeon invited him and Junsu to come to Shinyoung’s birthday party.

“Uhmm… hard to believe huh??”

“H-how come? Are you trying to ruin the party?” accuses Nichkhun blatantly. The way Taecyeon grins is look as if he is planning something evil.

“Yah! I’m not that bad… the goddess invites me to come… because I’m your ‘pet teeth monster’ and you’re his princess’ baby boy…” explain Taecyeon as he teases Nichkhun. Nichkhun gives him a soft glare.  However, he is still glad to hear that Taeyeon is cared to invite his friends. Even though Taeyeon and Taecyeon always fight when they meet, but bit by bit, they start to become friend.

“Damn you, Taec… I could never wish to have a toothy pet like you, I’m afraid half of my money is used only to buy toothpaste for you…” mocks Nichkhun. He chuckles when Taecyeon glares at him, showing his fist, threating to punch him.

-

-

Wooyoung can’t see Nichkhun’s presence anymore in the house. There’s too many people there. He sighs, thinking that maybe Nichkhun is somewhere there in the sea of people. Taeyeon and Shinyoung are busy talking to their other celebrity friends. Wooyoung walks upstairs to the balcony to get some fresh air. The night is so warm and its feel nice. The view is so beautiful, especially the sky which full of twinkling stars. From above, Wooyoung suddenly notices Nichkhun is all by himself in the Taeyeon’s flower maze, sitting at the organ’s gazebo. Wooyoung unconsciously curves a smile on his face.

-

Nichkhun sighs, as he feels so boring. Taecyeon and Junsu already went home. Wooyoung is busy with his girlfriends.

“This goddess must be heartbroken…,” mocks Nichkhun as he sees the music sheets on the piano. Slowly Nichkhun presses the organ and starts to play it according to the music sheets. Seeing no one is around Nichkhun starts to sing.

 

Someday you're gonna realize

One day you’ll see this through my eyes

By then i won’t even be there

I’ll be happy somewhere

Even if I care,

 

I know

You don’t really see my worth

You think you’re the last guy on earth

Well I've got news for you

I know I'm not that strong

But it won't take long, Won't take long

 

Right now

I know you can tell

I'm down, and I’m not doing well

But one day these tears

They will all run dry

I won't have to cry

Sweet goodbye...

 

Cause someday, someone’s' gonna love me

The way, I wanted you to need me

Someday, someone’s' gonna take your place

Ooooh One day I’ll forget about you

You'll see, I won’t even miss you

Someday, I know someone gonna be there

 

Someday, someone' gonna love me

The way, I wanted you to need me

Someday, someone gonna take your place …

One day I'll forget about you

You'll see, I won't even miss you

Someday, someday…

 

Nichkhun chuckles at the end of the song, the lyrics are too mushy and cheesy for him. However, his heart flatters at the song lyric.

At the same time, there is another person also feels something in his heart because of the song. Wooyoung takes a deep breath before he comes out from his hiding place.

“I don’t know you can sing well…,” whispers Wooyoung to Nichkhun’s ear, causing Nichkhun to shock because of his doing.

“WHAT THE HECK!!? Youngie!” Nichkhun glares at Wooyoung. he caresses his chest, feeling his heart like to explode because of the shock caused by Wooyoung. It’s a good thing that the old Wooyoung is back, but Nichkhun sometime wishes that Wooyoung stops to tease or play with him like a kid.

 

Wooyoung grins at him. Deep inside, Wooyoung feels relieves that he can act normally in front of Nichkhun. The song that Nichkhun just sang really disturbs him.

“Nina… Someday… why this song?” asks Wooyoung blatantly. He starts to regret when he said that. Nichkhun shrugs his shoulder, feeling unsure on how to answer. The music sheets was there from the starts, that why he sings it. “Or do you really mean what did you just sing? You know, people express their feeling well through song…,” continues Wooyoung as he starts to play the organ. His eyes never look at Nichkhun.

“Someday, someone' gonna love me, the way, I wanted you to need me

Someday, someone gonna take your place …One day I'll forget about you

You'll see, I won't even miss you… Someday… someday…”

 

Nichkhun astounds by Wooyoung’s sweet voice. Wooyoung sings very well and can play the organ well without seeing the music sheets.

“Nichkhun, hearing that lyrics, have you ever think to have a normal life? There’s gonna be some girl out there will truly love you…” says Wooyoung, eyes never leave the organ. He feels nervous to look at Nichkhun.

“I did think about it sometimes but…” answers Nichkhun, but he stops when Wooyoung starts to play the organ again.

 

“You don’t really see my worth; you think you’re the last guy on earth

Well I've got news for you, I know I'm not that strong, But it won't take long…”

 

Wooyoung chuckles bitterly as he takes a quick glimpse at Nichkhun.

“This song really speaks out for you… it’s true that I don’t see your worth…” says Wooyoung as he starts to play with his hands. Nichkhun is staring intensely at him. 

“So, you suggest that I let you go, so that I can find someone that will love me and take your place?” asks Nichkhun, almost whispering. He tries to control his voice, afraid that someone might stalk them and hears their conversation.

“Kinda like that… it’s not like we love each other… maybe there’s someone out there who’s really meant for us…,”answers Wooyoung. He really starts to regret it so much for starting that kind of conversation.

“Youngie~ can’t you just try to fall in love with me?” asks Nichkhun boldly. Wooyoung scoffs as he blushes hearing that. Nichkhun is being too straightforward. “I think I like you… worst, maybe I’m in love with you…”

Wooyoung blushes more as he feels his body gets hotter. It’s not what he wants to hear for now. He’s not ready yet for it.

“Haha… you gotta be kidding me… you knew it, I can never love you…,” says Wooyoung as he fakes a laugh.

 

Nichkhun somehow feels frustrated when Wooyoung says that. It’s seem Wooyoung is too carefree about their relationship. Maybe for Wooyoung, about them giving their relationship a try is only about living together in peace until they can’t stand it anymore. It nothing about love at all. Nichkhun sighs inaudibly.

“It’s true Wooyoung… I love you…,” says Nichkhun again. This time his voice is more soft and romantic. He takes Wooyoung’s hands into his grasp. Wooyoung startles but he just let Nichkhun to do whatever he wants.

“B-but… you know it hard for me to do the same…”

“Why? Not even a slightest feeling of love? Nothing at all for me?” asks Nichkhun as he looks at Wooyoung with a sad look. Wooyoung starts to feel guilty. He likes Nichkhun but he’s not sure on what he feels at this moment. It’s a total confusion for him.

 

Nichkhun sighs as he sees Wooyoung’s reaction. Maybe he shouldn’t force Wooyoung to accept and love him back.

“It’s okay then. That’s mean I’ll let you go. I love you, so I want you to have the life you want. Maybe the song is right, I might find someone who’ll love me back and I shouldn’t keep you for myself because you also have to find someone that’ll love you better that I did,” says Nichkhun slowly. He let go Wooyoung’s hands and caresses Wooyoung’s cheek softly. Nichkhun smiles bitterly at Wooyoung.

 

Wooyoung startles hearing that but he still can’t process what Nichkhun mean about letting him go.

“W-what do you mean by letting me go? A-are you b-breaking up with me?” Wooyoung stutters with his words. He feels somehow nervous, afraid, and lost.

 

Nichkhun smiles bitterly at him as he nods his head. “I’ve called our parents earlier this morning, telling them that I’ll confess my feeling toward you today… but if you can’t accept my love, I’ve told them that I’ll call off our engagement. They have to agree with my decision as I already make up my mind. So, this mean we’re done. Tomorrow I’ll handle everything, including the press conference. You don’t have to worry about anything… too bad that you have to move back to your family’s mansion as soon as possible. Your father doesn’t want you to stay with me any longer if we’re no longer in relationship,” explains Nichkhun. He tries his best to smile at Wooyoung.

 

Wooyoung at the other side don’t know what to say. Nichkhun stands up, as he wants to go home as soon as he can. It’s too hurt to see Wooyoung’s face. He lost in the battle without having the chance to fight.

“Let’s go home… it’s might be your last night to sleep in my house,” says Nichkhun as he tries to joke.

‘K-k-Khun!’ Wooyoung’s voice stuck at his throat. Nichkhun already walks far in front of him.

“KHUN!!!” Wooyoung sighs in despairs as he sees Nichkhun already disappear from his sight. His eyes start to tears up. So, this is the end for them. Wooyoung curses himself. This thing cannot be fix anymore. Nichkhun’s heart is too damaged for him to mend. Nichkhun prides is scattered all over the ground because of him. There is no way for Nichkhun to change his decision and takes him back even if he begs on his knee.

“Khun… Khun… I’m sorry…,” says Wooyoung in his cry. He starts to sob quietly calling out for Nichkhun’s name. However, it’s useless. There is no way back, as the decision is already made. Their family already approved their engagement being call-off.

“Khun…so this is the end…?it’s ended already…”