Stay close...

Both of Us

*** Hey guys..finally i updated my story.. sorry for making you all wait for too long.. i'm still on my seminar...it's recess time.. it took me few days to prepare this..i'll update again when i can..have fun reading this.. XOXO..^^

Wooyoung sits quietly as he fidgets his breakfast on the plate. Nichkhun and his mother are having their own conversation. Meanwhile, Junho, Chansung and his father immersed in his grandfather story.

Wooyoung puffs his cheeks. Now he’s end up to spend his whole day with his family for what he had done last night. Nichkhun worries to leave him alone in the knowing, knowing he’s not in a good condition. Wooyoung’s cheeks starts to blush when he remembers his morning with Nichkhun.

Wooyoung opens his eyes slowly when he feels a soft breeze hits his forehead. He’s afraid to open his eyes straight away as he feels he’s in someone’s tight embrace. Wooyoung freezes when he sees how close he is to Nichkhun. His nose almost touches Nichkhun’s chin. Wooyoung smiles shyly as he like how it feels to be in Nichkhun’s embrace. It’s been a long time he don’t feel Nichkhun’s warm embraces. And he strangely misses it sometime. Unconsciously Wooyoung nuzzles his nose at Nichkhun’s neck.

Feeling that the one that in his embrace moving, Nichkhun opens his eyes.

“Wake up already?” asks Nichkhun as he loosens his embraces a bit. He smiles seeing Wooyoung’s blushed cheeks.

Wooyoung flusters a bit but he manages to pull a poker face. “Hmm… h-how did I end up here?” asks Wooyoung, trying to cover his shyness. Nichkhun smiles bitterly when Wooyoung pushes him away and free himself from his embraces. He already prepares himself for that kind of treatment from Wooyoung.

“You don’t remember everything that happened last night?” asks Nichkhun to reassure. He’s a little bit afraid if everything they discussed last night if forgotten by Wooyoung. Nichkhun sighs in despair when Wooyoung shakes his head.

“Did you lifts me up from my room and makes me to sleep here?” asks Wooyoung innocently. Actually he’s still not sober from his sleep.

Nichkhun gives him a small smile and nods his head. No use to make the conversation becomes longer. Wooyoung forgot everything.

Wooyoung notices Nichkhun’s sad expression. He understands what’s making Nichkhun feels sad.

“N-Nichkhun… I – I really don’t remember how I’ll get here… b-but I remember what we talked about last night…” says Wooyoung without looking at Nichkhun. He too embarrasses to face Nichkhun.

Nichkhun starts to smile again hearing that. About Wooyoung, forgetting how he comes into the room is no longer important. At least, Wooyoung remembers about their plan to continue their relationship.

“How do you feel? Last night your body was a bit hot…,” asks Nichkhun as he remembers that Wooyoung is probably sick.

Wooyoung flusters when Nichkhun puts his hand on his forehead. Wooyoung grips Nichkhun’s wrist and slowly removes Nichkhun’s hand from his forehead.

“I-I’m fine…”

“Do you have classes today?” asks Nichkhun innocently. He plans to bring Wooyoung for medical check-up. It’s been a while he didn’t updates about Wooyoung’s health.

“I- I’m in semester break… it’s holiday for me…” Nichkhun face-palm when he hears that. How can he don’t know about it? Even though they are in fight that time, but he should know about Wooyoung’s study. Nichkhun sighs seeing how irresponsible fiancée he is. Well, it can be blame if he doesn’t care, it’s what people do when they fight.

“Hmm… go and wash up… get ready to go out…,” says Nichkhun as he gets up from the bed. Wooyoung obediently follows Nichkhun’s order as he don’t want to be in the room for any longer. He’s too embarrasses to face Nichkhun as for he start to remember back how he ended up in the room, especially when he knew that Nichkhun kissed him and he cries like a baby girl, sulking for childish reason.

-

“Where are we going?” asks Wooyoung when he’s already in the car. Nichkhun is in his working outfits. That is meaning they are not going out for fun or to play.

“To your parents’ place…” says Nichkhun blatantly.

 

Wooyoung smiles bitterly at Nichkhun when that man tells him that he has to go to work. Wooyoung walks Nichkhun to the door. It seems that he’s still in his ‘clinging to Nichkhun’ Mode. Wooyoung feels sad when Nichkhun has to leave him there.

Seeing Wooyoung’s gloomy expression, Nichkhun sighs a bit. It will be a problem if Wooyoung starts to make a fuss like last night. He got an important meeting with clients later at 10am.

“Youngie~ are you okay?” asks Nichkhun. “You don’t want me to go?” asks Nichkhun, trying to anticipate Wooyoung’s reaction.

It takes Nichkhun aback when Wooyoung nods his head. Now, he is in trouble. Wooyoung looks down on to the floor. He pouts his lips. However, inside his brain, he cannot stop cursing himself for being a brat in front of Nichkhun. He blames his own heart for making himself to act like that.

“B-But I got an important meeting later… you can stay here and talks with Omma or play with Junho… I’ll be back soon…,” pleads Nichkhun. He moves closer to Wooyoung and takes his fiancée’s hands into his grip. Wooyoung nods his head again, head still facing the floor. He doesn’t want to face Nichkhun as his eyes glistened because of the tear wells inside it.

“Junho… brings your Hyung inside…” orders Nichkhun when he sees Junho approaches the front door. “Now, go inside… rest… don’t stress yourself thinking… sleep if can… I’ll be back for lunch…” Nichkhun let go Wooyoung’s hands and signals Junho to bring Wooyoung to his bedroom. Junho grins awkwardly as he nods his head and takes Wooyoung by his hand. When Wooyoung is no longer in his sight, Nichkhun makes his way to work.

-

 Junho lies down quietly next to Wooyoung. Wooyoung is not in the mood to have a conversation. Furthermore, the sudden visit from Wooyoung and that man is surprisingly comes together with Nichkhun makes Junho wonders what had happened. They supposed to not that close to get back to the family house together. It’s been a long time for them for visit the house together. Even if they come to pay a visit, both of them will come separately and not at the same time.

“Hyung… can I ask you something?” says Junho, breaking the silence. Wooyoung turns his body facing Junho. He smiles as he can expect what Junho will ask.

“A-are you and Nichkhun Hyung already reconcile?” Junho grins at Wooyoung. He feels nervous if Wooyoung upset at him talking about Nichkhun. Before this, Wooyoung had warned him to not mention Nichkhun name in front of him.

“Uhmm… I guess so… I’ve apologize to him. It’s depending on Nichkhun to think whether we already reconcile or not…” Wooyoung sighs as he looks at the alarm clock on his nightstand.  It’s almost 12 pm and Nichkhun still hasn’t come back for him.

“Well… it’s good then. I hope you two can have a better life. Don’t fight anymore… okay?” Junho hugs Wooyoung. He loves Wooyoung so much and do not want his brother to suffer. Wooyoung smiles bitterly as he nuzzles his nose on Junho’s hair. He can feel that Junho is very caring about him.

“Don’t worry… I’ll behave well to your Nichkhun Hyung after this…”

Junho smiles at him. “Let’s go downstairs… we need to help Omma in the kitchen…”

Both of then get off from the bed. Wooyoung’s phone rings as they walk out through the door.

“Youngie~ I don’t think I can make it home for lunch… you go and have lunch with the others. I’ve told Omma that I can’t come home for lunch …,” says Nichkhun on the phone. Nichkhun seems in a hurry and sounded like he is whispering. Nichkhun must be still in the meeting as Wooyoung can hear some voices talking about work-related topic there.

“Okay…” replies Wooyoung in a weak voice. He hangs up the call and walks to the kitchen with Junho. Junho notices Wooyoung’s sad expression. He secretly gulps his saliva, feeling nervous as he realized that Wooyoung is in his sensitive phase. It will be a ruckus if they can’t control or calm Wooyoung down.

Wooyoung’s mother tries so hard to make Wooyoung in a nice mood. However, Wooyoung only stares on to his plate and playing the foods with his spoon. They knew that Wooyoung is sulking and upset. Only this time is worst because Wooyoung depressed and stress out because of his problems with Nichkhun. If before this, Wooyoung only acts like that when they reject his request and by fulfilling it will solve their problem and Wooyoung instantly are fine again. Wooyoung pouts his lips and puffs his cheeks. He sighs nonstop as his eyes get red controlling his tears. Without any words spoken, Wooyoung get up from his seat and goes to his bedroom, leaving his family members dumbfounded. The others can’t do anything except waiting for Nichkhun to finish his work and soothes Wooyoung.

-

-

Wooyoung covers his whole body with the blanket after having his bath. His eyes swollen, crying for Nichkhun. It’s already past 5pm but Nichkhun still haven’t comes to get him. Wooyoung sighs deeply. He is longing for Nichkhun’s presence. Although his condition is getting after being checked by their family’s private-doctor but Wooyoung, still feel a bit sensitive about Nichkhun who’s still at work.

‘Huh… I’m not that important for him… maybe he’s already at home. He forgot to fetch me back… he’s already getting used to being all alone with me bothering him…’ thoughts Wooyoung.

As for Nichkhun, he already reached his in-laws’ place at 5pm but he had to stop by the kitchen and accompanies his mother-in-law for teatime. Wooyoung is nowhere to be seen. Nichkhun assumes that his fiancée is in his bedroom. Nichkhun got a text message from Junho earlier to ask him to come home as soon as possible because Wooyoung starts to sulk.

“It’s nice to see you two get back together. Please endure it just like what you did just now if say anything like this happened again. I hope you wouldn’t get mad at Wooyoung. Omma knew he’s a stubborn boy… I want to apologize in his place.”

Nichkhun smiles bitterly as he remembers what his mother-in-law said. He knocks Wooyoung bedroom’s door for a few times. When Wooyoung didn’t react to it, Nichkhun opens the door and sneaks in. he smiles seeing Wooyoung is covering himself with the blanket. Nichkhun feels funny seeing the way Wooyoung sulking this time. It’s way too childish. Wooyoung’s condition now is really affecting the way Wooyoung behaves. If Wooyoung thinks about it again, it’s really hurts his pride by acting like that towards Nichkhun.

Nichkhun’s slowly approaches Wooyoung and sits at the bed.

“Youngie~ I’m back already… let’s go home… sorry it took me too long…” Wooyoung lifts the blanket from his head and glares at Nichkhun with his red eyes. Nichkhun startles seeing Wooyoung’s eyes swollen.

“A-are you okay?” asks Nichkhun to reassure that Wooyoung is really going back to his normal state. He already informed by the doctor about Wooyoung’s condition when he called the doctor earlier. Wooyoung is fine but his emotion is not stable due to stress. It caused Wooyoung to behave like a spoil brat.

Wooyoung still miss and longs for Nichkhun but as he becomes for stable now, he fakes a poker face. Slowly he nods his head.

“Do you want to go home now or stay for dinner?” Nichkhun sits awkwardly facing Wooyoung. He feels like to caress Wooyoung’s cheeks. According to the doctor, he needs to give more affection toward Wooyoung to help him ease his stress.

“Stay with me…” Wooyoung startles when he let out that words. He misses Nichkhun so much. Due to his health condition right now, he can’t control himself from wanting to have some affection from Nichkhun.

Nichkhun gives him a warm smile. “Let’s stay for dinner and go home after that… or you want to stay overnight. You can have Junho to sleep with you…,” suggests Nichkhun. Wooyoung pulls a sour face. He frowns when Nichkhun tells him to sleep with Junho.

“Never mind! I can sleep on my own…” Wooyoung pouts his lips and turns his back facing Nichkhun. He starts to feel distant again. So, Nichkhun is not going to sleep together with him.

Seeing Wooyoung like that, Nichkhun quickly go to Wooyoung wardrobe and a white shirt for him to change his works attire. Nichkhun climbs onto the bed, and takes the risks to hugging Wooyoung from the back.

Meanwhile, Wooyoung flusters when Nichkhun spoons his body from the back. However, Wooyoung willingly let Nichkhun to do that. Wooyoung hears a soft sigh comes out from Nichkhun.

“You sure have a lot of thinking to do until you’re this stress…” Nichkhun tighten his embraces around Wooyoung’s waist. He sinks his face onto Wooyoung’s neck. Nichkhun smiles slyly, thinking it’s an advantage for him when Wooyoung is in that condition. Wooyoung stays still when he plants a chaste kiss on Wooyoung’s neck. Wooyoung freezes at his position and let Nichkhun do whatever he want.

After a few minutes, Wooyoung hears a soft snore behind his back. Slowly he turns around his body facing Nichkhun. That man already falls asleep due to the fatigue of working. Wooyoung combs Nichkhun’s bang that covered his forehead using his fingers and organizes it nicely. Wooyoung kisses Nichkhun on the forehead before he goes out from the room to help his mother and Junho in the kitchen. Now that he got his ‘dose’ of Nichkhun, he seems to back to his normal self. He can afford to be in Nichkhun’s embrace if that man wakes up later, it’s embarrassing. Even though they already reconcile, he don’t want Nichkhun to see him as an easy guy.  After all, he has to keep the leftover pride that he has. Nichkhun had took too much of Wooyoung’s prides from their war this time.