Closer...Closer.....

Both of Us

 It’s almost 10am, Nichkhun already finishes his breakfast. He turns his gaze toward Wooyoung, who’s still sleep soundly at the living room.  Nichkhun shakes his head looking at the lazy man. How someone can wakes up that late. Nichkhun approaches Wooyoung and kneels beside him. Softly Nichkhun pokes Wooyoung’s cute chubby cheek, but no respond from Wooyoung. A naughty thought comes into Nichkhun’s mind. Slowly he lifts Wooyoung up, in bridal style and walks to their swimming pool at the back of the house.

“Youngie~”

“Youngie~”

Wooyoung hears Nichkhun’s voice calls his name but he do not want to open his eyes he feels he want to sleep for some more. Plus, he can feel that he is in Nichkhun’s embraces. However, it does feels a bit weird on how Nichkhun hugs him.

Nichkhun smirks when he knew Wooyoung is already wakes up and pretends to sleep.

“Youngie~ wake up or I throw you into the water…,” whispers Nichkhun. He smiles when he sees Wooyoung’s eyeballs moving, controlling him from opening his eyes. Nichkhun lowers his stance until Wooyoung’s feet dip into the water.

Wooyoung yelps when he feels his feet are in the water. Nichkhun is not joking.

“Yah!! I’m wake up already! Put me down…” shouts Wooyoung. He glares at the laughing Nichkhun.

“Kiss me first… or else…” threats Nichkhun playfully. Wooyoung startles at the request but he, who’s still not sober from his sleep, without having any longer thought, kisses Nichkhun on his lips.

SPLASHHH!!!!

Nichkhun’s eyes wide open when he sees Wooyoung is in the water. He is too shocks when Wooyoung kisses him for real. His arms gone weak, causing him to drop Wooyoung into the pool.

Wooyoung groans loudly when he finds out he was thrown into the pool. “YAH!!! NICHKHUN!!!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?” shouts Wooyoung as his hand organizing his hair. Nichkhun only can grin at him.

“SO-SORRY…” says Nichkhun as he starts to feel guilty. Wooyoung pouts his lips and glares sharply at Nichkhun. “Here… let me help you up…” Nichkhun offers himself to pull Wooyoung up from the pool. However, Wooyoung is upset at him and crosses his arms on his chest.

“Don’t want… you! come down here!” orders Wooyoung. He stares at Nichkhun, hoping that man really follows his instruction.

“B-But I already had my shower…” Nichkhun fights back Wooyoung’s gaze with his cute puppy eyes. Then Wooyoung show him a sulking devilish gaze. It makes Nichkhun chuckles a bit, Wooyoung look cute.

Wooyoung pouts his mouth and looks down on to the water surface when Nichkhun do not want to come into the pool. Seeing that, Nichkhun slowly takes off his shirt. Wooyoung is teasing him and he notices that.

“So… you want to bath together huh?” teases Nichkhun as he approaches Wooyoung. Wooyoung blushes madly when he lifts his head up and sees Nichkhun is topless. Nichkhun mischievously comes closer to Wooyoung. Wooyoung back off when he sees Nichkhun’s naughty smiles. Too bad for him, the water gets deeper as he walks backward. When he tries to swim away to the other side, Nichkhun grabs his waist and hugs him. Wooyoung blushes madly when his arms automatically wrap around Nichkhun’s neck. He can’t even stands up as his feet do not reach the bottom of the pool.

‘N-Nichkhun… b-brings me to the shallower spot, I-I can’t stand up…’’ Wooyoung stutters with his words. Nichkhun smiles slyly at him, still not moving at all.

“Hold on me…,” says Nichkhun as he tightens his hug around Wooyoung’s waist. Their bodies are so close to each other. Wooyoung is very embarrasses at that moment. His forehead unites with Nichkhun’s forehead. He can’t help but stay close to Nichkhun as his will sink if he didn’t do that. He wants to swim away but Nichkhun hugs tight his waist.

“Youngie~” Wooyoung lifts his face, looking straight at Nichkhun. He gulps his saliva, seeing how close their gap is.

“What?” asks Wooyoung, whispering. His voice stuck at his trachea due to nervousness.

“Don’t be mad at what I’m gonna do” right after Nichkhun says that, he plants a kiss on Wooyoung’s lips, a sweet chaste kiss. Wooyoung closes his eyes when Nichkhun starts to deepen the kiss. When Nichkhun’s tongue his upper lip, asking permission to enter his cavern, Wooyoung slowly breaks their kiss. He is not ready yet for that phase in their relationship, they not even in love. Moreover, Wooyoung is still not sure that he can fall in love with Nichkhun. He confuses and don’t know what is inside his heart at that moment.

“K-Khun… I’m cold…,” says Wooyoung, without looking at Nichkhun. Nichkhun pulls their body together to the pool stair. Right after they reach there, Wooyoung quickly untangles his arms around Nichkhun’s neck and hurry walks into the house.

-

-

Nichkhun stops by Wooyoung door and knocks it. When he went to the kitchen earlier, Wooyoung is not there. Wooyoung is supposed to prepare their dinner at that time of the day.

“Nichkhun? What’s up?” asks Wooyoung carefree. He seems to forget something. Nichkhun stares at Wooyoung from head to toe. That man is in his partying outfits. Nichkhun frowns as he knits his brows together.

“Ah … I forgot to tell you… I’m going to Taeyeon’s party. She just got back from LA and it’s Shinyoung Noona’s birthday today…” Wooyoung smiles bitterly and curses himself for forgetting about informing Nichkhun beforehand.

Nichkhun starts to feel distant and upset. Wooyoung is going to his friend’s birthday party and he’s not invited. It’s look like he’s out casted from Wooyoung’s friends. It’s not like he don’t know Taeyeon and Shinyoung. It’s a manner for them to invite him. However, no one seems to care about Nichkhun’s presence in Wooyoung’s life.

“Okay then. I guess I’ll cook dinner for myself then… don’t come home too late if you can…” Nichkhun turns his body to go downstairs. He puffs his cheek like a sulking kid.

“K-Khun…” Nichkhun stops when Wooyoung grabs his wrist. Wooyoung smiles slyly at him and then giggles. “Are you sulking?” teases Wooyoung. Nichkhun’s ears turn red as he shakes his head. He frowns and glares at Wooyoung.

“Sorry… I thought I already told you about it. Come here…” Wooyoung pulls Nichkhun into his room. Nichkhun is in confusion. He automatically sits on the end of the bed.  Nichkhun scans the room with his eyes. He misses that room. It was his bedroom for almost 8 years. He bought the house using his own money. When he engaged to Wooyoung, he decides to live there with Wooyoung instead living in his in-laws’ mansion. It’s easier for them to live freely and can fight anytime they want, without their family interfere. Nichkhun stands up and approaches Wooyoung. He feels strange seeing his wardrobe is almost full with new clothes. All the size is exactly fits his body perfectly. If says it belong to Wooyoung, it’s too big for his fiancée. In addition, he can see some of the clothes still have the price tag on it.

“Here… wear this one. You HAVE to go to the party with me. It’s too late to ask for your agreement now… I know I should ask you earlier… but I forgot because I’m too immersing in the Vampires Diaries…” Wooyoung grins at Nichkhun as he hands a blue Giorgio Armani shirt to Nichkhun. “Your trouser… here…” Wooyoung the hands him a white Denim trouser. Wooyoung blushes when Nichkhun shamelessly pulls down his pant in front of him and put on the trouser that he gave. However, Wooyoung controls his shyness and starts to get into his normal self. He comes closer to Nichkhun and helps to button up Nichkhun’s shirt. Nichkhun smiles warmly as he inhales Wooyoung’s sweet scent. The old Wooyoung is back, the teasing Wooyoung.

“You know… you can be a good wife, I think… except for your arrogant and annoying-princess like behavior…,” teases Nichkhun. He yelps when Wooyoung hits his chest softly. Nichkhun has to admit that Wooyoung is better with his usual self, just like the first time they meet in the Caribbean Bay. He don’t has to change Wooyoung into someone who’s respect him all the time. Their life would if they live like that, full of pretenses. “You sure takeover all of my properties huh? Even my wardrobe is full with your new clothes…,” teases Nichkhun again. Wooyoung frowns as he puts a vanilla-white Calvin Klein jacket on Nichkhun. Nichkhun obediently moves his body according to Wooyoung’s instructions.

“Why do you think so? I’m not taking over, it’s just I was given this room…” Wooyoung turns his body facing Nichkhun. He smiles happily, feeling contented with his choice. Nichkhun looks very handsome.

“Hmm… you’re so handsome…” praises Wooyoung sincerely. “I’m sure you’ll get a woman to bring home tonight…” Nichkhun groans and glares sharply at Wooyoung. He don’t like it when Wooyoung jokes like that. “Yah~ I’m joking… chill up, baby… don’t get too sensitive…” says Wooyoung as he winks at Nichkhun.

“You want to know something, but don’t get it in the wrong way…,” continues Wooyoung. Nichkhun starts to wrap his arms around Wooyoung’s waist. It’s his opportunity as Wooyoung will not stop him from doing so. Wooyoung already get used to his style. They are almost completely back, to where things were. They play and tease each other regularly. Plus, Wooyoung is really true to his words to give their relationship a try. So far so good, as Wooyoung cooperates well with Nichkhun.

“Even though, we’re fighting… I bought these clothes for you when I shopping… it’s just I think it such a waste if other people buy these beautiful clothes… plus, you’re a perfect mannequin for all of these…”

Nichkhun shocks at the statement but he smiles slyly and tightens his embrace. “Why? Do you miss me back then?” asks Nichkhun teasingly. He lands his chin on Wooyoung‘s shoulder.

Wooyoung smirks, their teasing game is starting. His fingers caresses Nichkhun’s arm slowly. “You think?” says Wooyoung almost whispering. He loves it when he and Nichkhun tease each other.

“You did miss me, don’t you?”

“Nah… there you go wrong. I just want to put some voodoo curse on this shirt and let you wear it, so that I can get rid at you…,” answers Wooyoung as he laughs evilly.

“Naughty huh? Okay then…” Nichkhun turns Wooyoung’s body and pulls Wooyoung shirt collar down a bit. He sinks his teeth on Wooyoung’s collarbone and it hard. Wooyoung screams when Nichkhun does that. He slaps Nichkhun on the top of his head and glares sharply at him.

“You have gone too far…,” says Wooyoung as he pouts his lips. He fixes his clothes nicely and ensures the hickey made by Nichkhun is not visible for people to see. “Let’s go!” without looking at Nichkhun, Wooyoung grabs Nichkhun’s wrist and pulls him out from his bedroom.