I love you...

Both of Us

***going to be busy a bit starting tomorrow..i need to do some reports and assignments that my lecturers gaves me the very last minutes and few dinners and parties to attend..soo..i'll try to update soon...for now, enjoy this chapter...heheh..XOXO..^^...thanks for reading chingu~... saranghaeyooooooooooooooo... <3 <3 <3 ....

 

The night is still young. Sooyoung is reading her book; meanwhile Jessica is sewing a dress. Only the sound of Jessica singing can be heard, filling the spacious room. It is their common routine to do that in the castle. Jessica that night, feels somehow nervous as she feels something bad is might going to happen.

Back in Nichkhun’s bedroom, that man keeps shifts his body on the bed. It’s been a while he tries to get a perfect position for him to sleep. However, it goes in vain, as he gets more annoyed rather than feels sleepy. Finally, Nichkhun gets up from the bed and goes to the balcony. He sits on the chair, staring up at the dark sky, pouting his lips. Wooyoung is not concern about him sulking, or did Wooyoung becoming ignorant again?

“Khun… what are you doing there? It’s going to rain soon…” Wooyoung stands behind Nichkhun as he says that. Nichkhun turns his gaze at Wooyoung. He pulls a down face and stares back at the front yard. The night is so cold; hence, Wooyoung takes Nichkhun’s blanket on the bed. Wooyoung sighs as he takes his place next to Nichkhun. Slowly Wooyoung wraps the blanket around him and Nichkhun. Still, Nichkhun gives him a silence treatment.

“Khun… what’s wrong? What I’ve done? causing you to be upset at me?” asks Wooyoung slowly but goes answerless. “Is it because I kissed you? It’s not like it a big deal though… we always tease each other like that before…” says Wooyoung innocently, not knowing that Nichkhun is getting more upset.

“I DON’T WANT YOU TO KISS ME!” blurts Nichkhun out. Wooyoung startles and looks at Nichkhun with a confuse gaze. Nichkhun don’t want his kiss? Something abnormal about it, as for before, Nichkhun is the one who is always starts their kissing moments.

“Well… sorry then…I’ll NEVER kiss you again after this. I-I thought you would l-like it. I was just trying to be a good boyfriend and fiancée… you don’t have to shout at me like that!” retaliates Wooyoung. He feels distant suddenly and embarrasses because Nichkhun seems to not appreciate his effort.

Nichkhun quickly grabs Wooyoung’s wrists when Wooyoung gets up and wants to walk away from him. Nichkhun looks at Wooyoung with an apologetic gaze but his lips still pouting, sulking.

“Youngie~ s-sorry… I didn’t mean it that way… what I mean is… I don’t like you to think of we kissing each other as if it was nothing… I don’t like it anymore when we tease each other using kisses… let not do it anymore… let’s save the kiss for the future… when we’ve love each other…” explains Nichkhun slowly, receiving a nod from Wooyoung. Nichkhun finally smiles sweetly at Wooyoung. He pulls Wooyoung to sit next to him again.

“Hmm… I miss you… truly…,” says Nichkhun as he caresses softly Wooyoung’s right arm. Wooyoung stays still when Nichkhun wraps his arms around his waist, smiling warmly at Nichkhun’s action. Wooyoung seems to like it when Nichkhun treats him like that. Nichkhun starts to lost controls when he nuzzles his nose on Wooyoung’s slender neck.

“K-Khun… you said we shouldn’t tease each other like this…” utters Wooyoung as he pushes Nichkhun away from him. Wooyoung feels his heart skips a beat when he notices Nichkhun is looking intensely at him, with a loving gaze.

“Youngie~ I… I… miss you so much… I don’t know why… it’s only a while I didn’t get to see you, but I do really misses you…,” says Nichkhun again as he moves closer to Wooyoung. His voice is husky and hoarse, sounded y. Wooyoung feels hot suddenly when Nichkhun kisses his jawline and Nichkhun’s hand caresses his back softly.

“K-Khun… w-we can’t do this… not now…” says Wooyoung slowly but Nichkhun still kisses his jaws and then down to his neck. Wooyoung whimpers a bit when Nichkhun his neck softly. Wooyoung curses his body for betraying himself at this time. Wooyoung involuntarily wraps his arms around Nichkhun’s neck. Nichkhun stops kissing his neck and averts his attention to Wooyoung’s luscious lips. Wooyoung involuntarily closes his eyes when Nichkhun starts to kiss him passionately. Nichkhun easily slips his tongue into Wooyoung’s cavern and explores it, tasting every corner inside. Nichkhun breaks their kisses as he feels almost out of oxygen.

“Youngie~ I – I l-love you…” says Nichkhun as leans his head toward Wooyoung until their foreheads meet. Wooyoung shocks when he hears that but he can’t do anything when Nichkhun starts to kiss him again. Wooyoung yelps when Nichkhun lifts him up and kisses him all the way into the room. Slowly Nichkhun lays Wooyoung onto the bed before he climbs on top of Wooyoung and pins Wooyoung under his body. Wooyoung is totally helpless as he can’t stop Nichkhun anymore and his body is betraying him. Nichkhun is lost in his desire to make Wooyoung his.

“Y-Youngie~ I –I want to m-make love to you… n-now… c-can I?” despite of his burning desire, Nichkhun still has his conscience to ask for Wooyoung’s permission. Wooyoung can feel his whole body blushing. Nichkhun looks into Wooyoung’s eyes and sincere love is obviously radiating from Nichkhun’s eyes when he stares at Wooyoung.

“K-Khun… c-can you wait for me… to love you back?” asks Wooyoung, giving a counter-question. His cheeks are crimson red due to shyness. Nichkhun is scanning intensely his face with his loving glare.

“But if… if you really want to make me as yours, now… then, y-yes… you can p—proceed then… I’m o-okay with it…,” continues Wooyoung. His cheeks turn redder and he stutters with his words.

Now, not only his body, his mind also betrays him.  All left is for his heart to surrender and gives Nichkhun the love that man wants. Wooyoung actually realizes that Nichkhun is afraid and jealous at Jay Park. As Wooyoung ever dated that man which mean, chances are Wooyoung might has a soft spot of love for Jay Park. Wooyoung also recently realizes that he cannot be any greedier and has to learn to accept Nichkhun as his partner for life. There is might no more person that like Nichkhun that can accept him as he is in the world.

It wakes Nichkhun up from his burning desire when he hears what Wooyoung said. Slowly he moves his body from the top of Wooyoung’s body and sits next to Wooyoung. Wooyoung slowly gets up and sits facing Nichkhun. He startles a bit when Nichkhun pulls him into his embrace. Nichkhun hides his face in the crook of Wooyoung’s neck. He feels a bit shy of his action.

“S-sorry… I’ll wait for you… to fall in love with me… forgive me for what I’ve done earlier…” says Nichkhun, his hands caress Wooyoung’s back. He inhales Wooyoung’s scent before he faces Wooyoung. “Promise me… that you’ll love me someday… I don’t care about anything else but please… stay by my side… forever…,” continues Nichkhun. He takes Wooyoung’s hands into his grasp. He is a bit happy when Wooyoung said that he needs to wait for Wooyoung to fall in love at him and that is meaning that he has the chance to have Wooyoung’s love.

“D-do you really l-love me already?” asks Wooyoung, stuttering. Nichkhun smiles warmly at him and kisses his hands. Nods from Nichkhun’s head are more than enough to convince Wooyoung. Wooyoung can see that Nichkhun sincerely loves him.

“Will you accept my love?”

Wooyoung nods his head slowly. His cheek blushes mildly when Nichkhun smiles slyly at him. “B-but I’m not sure if I love you for now… but I promise… someday… if I was destined to love you back, then, we’ll do something about it… but now, you can keep holding on to me with me liking you only…” answers Wooyoung, carefully chooses his words so that he will not hurt or upsets Nichkhun again.

“I’m okay with it… I see the way you like me is almost like the way that I love you… I can wait… I’ll make you falls head over heel at me…,” says Nichkhun as he teases Wooyoung again. He knew that Wooyoung must be awkward because of their making love agenda was stopped abruptly and it is must be embarrassed for that young man.

-

“And when the King and the Queen meet again in their first place they meet once upon a time, with the passionate longing for each other… the moon become blue and the union begins… the time stop and the world back to where it belong when the eclipse start…” Sooyoung yawns a few times as her finish another chapter of the story that she had been read since she was a little girl. Sooyoung looks at Jessica who’s still sewing her new dresses.

“Unnie~ we should go to sleep… it’s getting late…,” says Sooyoung as she put her book on the desk. Sooyoung carefully locks the book as the book is important for her and she doesn’t want anyone to read it except for herself.

“You can go to sleep first… I’ll finish this and then I’ll join you…” answers Jessica as she gives Sooyoung a warm smile. Sooyoung giggles when she sees Jessica yawns. However, she knew that Jessica would sleep late again tonight. That is Jessica’s routine whenever Wooyoung is around. “Uhmm… never mind…I think I want to sleep now…” says Jessica as she stands up and walks toward her bed.

“Are you really going to sleep now?” asks Sooyoung, feeling a bit strange as Jessica goes to sleep without checking on Wooyoung first. Usually, she always makes sure that their prince is sleeping already and then she will go to sleep.

“Yup… I don’t think Wooyoung is in his room now… Just let him be… I don’t want to disturb him… they need time together for now… Nichkhun is sulking…,” replies Jessica, looking at Sooyoung who’s combing her hair before lying down next to her.

“You sure you want to let them sleep together?”

“Sooner or later… it will happen… let it be…we’ve always ready to accept Nichkhun in Wooyoung’s life…it’s their destiny… all we need to do is, help them to go on the right track…”

Sooyoung smiles as she shifts her body closer to Jessica and hugs her sister’s waist. “I hope it’s gonna be okay and easy for us to handle…”

Jessica smiles bitterly as she kisses the top of Sooyoung’s head. “It’s gonna be fine… Wooyoung is stronger than we thought he is… so, we must be as strong as him to make it through…now, don’t think about it anymore…sleep…goodnight…” Jessica sings a lullaby to make them fall into a deep sleep but her mind keeps thinking about Wooyoung and Nichkhun.

-

Wooyoung gets up when Nichkhun seems to look sleepy. Wooyoung has lost count of time when he and Nichkhun talks about Nichkhun’s life before they met. Even though Nichkhun still curious about Jay Park, he avoids to talk about that man in their moment together.

“Where are you going?” asks Nichkhun in a low tone. Wooyoung pulls the blanket and tugs it nicely at Nichkhun’s body.

“Uhmm… to my room… it’s late already… you need to sleep… you still have works to do tomorrow right?” Wooyoung smiles bitterly when he sees Nichkhun’s frustrated expression. Nichkhun must want to sleep with him by his side.

“Can’t you stay? I don’t think Jessica will notice… I’ll send you back to your room early in the morning… before Jessica wakes up,” pleads Nichkhun, causing Wooyoung to giggle.

“Khunie honey… Jessica rises with the sun… even earlier than the sun itself… so, there’s no chance for you to sneak me out from your room then. Moreover, I can’t afford to stay in one room with you when I already knew that you loved me already… you might do some erted actions again…” says Wooyoung, trying to tease Nichkhun but it ends up by himself blushing madly.  Nichkhun pouts his lips when Wooyoung gets down from his bed. His hand grips tightly Wooyoung’s hand, don’t want to let it go.

“Khun… I have to sleep now… you too… you need to fetch Taecyeon Hyung tomorrow at airport… sleep okay…,” orders Wooyoung. Nichkhun let go his hand slowly and gives Wooyoung a sweet smile before his fiancée walks out from the room.

Nichkhun sighs and stares at the ceiling. He smiles like a fool when he remembers that he almost owns Wooyoung, inside and out. However, again he sighs deeply, thinking about Wooyoung who’s still reluctant to fall in love at him. Nichkhun also confused at how Wooyoung is willing to let him make love to him if says he wants it badly. Doesn’t that show that Wooyoung is having the same feeling as him and ready to become his forever?

Nichkhun frowns a bit but then grins happily until he falls into a deep slumber, hugging the pillow that Wooyoung used just now to smell the sweet scent of Wooyoung that sticks to the pillow.