Leading...

Both of Us

***3rd last day of my seminar..it recess time for 2hours...typing this chapter last night...i miss to update for you all...your comments make me want to update ASAP for you guys..can't afford to make you all wai for too long.. XOXO..^^ enjoy!!!! thanks for reading Chingu~yaaaa.... saranghae....

Taeyeon just got back from Los Angeles when he sees Nichkhun sits alone in the Starbucks café. It’s been a while she didn’t see or talk to Nichkhun. Due to her busy schedules, she don’t have time to contact Wooyoung as well. Taecyeon approaches Nichkhun’s table. Nichkhun welcomes her with a warm smile. Taeyeon can’t help but smiles back at the angelic face.

‘What the hell? I already knew it but how comes he’s getting more handsome?’ thoughts Taeyeon to herself.

“Hi Nichkhun, are you here by yourself? Or maybe Tiffany is here with you as well…” asks Taecyeon, slipping her cynical way of talking. She grins at Nichkhun as she covers , blaming herself for being a ‘poisonous talker’.

Nichkhun furrows his brows together and glares at Taeyeon. Nichkhun frowns when Taeyeon sits facing him. “Hi Goddess… I’m not alone… can’t you see? Every girl here is my scandals…,” replies Nichkhun, mocking Taeyeon. Now he with Wooyoung’s doppelganger. The way Taeyeon and Wooyoung talk is exactly the same.

“Hey… don’t be mad at me. I don’t mean it that way… sorry,” says Taeyeon slowly. He looks at Nichkhun with a soft stare. Nichkhun had gone through a hard time because of Wooyoung. She tries very hard to help them from back. Every time she’s with Wooyoung, she advices Wooyoung to apologize to Nichkhun.

“Hmm… it’s okay. So what are you doing alone here? Not afraid of paparazzi?” ask Nichkhun blatantly.

Taeyeon smirks hearing his question. “You? Not afraid of paparazzi, being all alone here?” asks Taeyeon back. She and Nichkhun are at the same range. Even though Nichkhun is not in the entertainment world like her, Nichkhun has the same range as her in the popularity world. Nichkhun pulls a lot of attention from the media mass when he’s still a bachelor and still is even though he’s married now.

Nichkhun chuckles as he gets what’s Taeyeon means.

“Uhmm… Nichkhun, how’s thing going on with Wooyoung? Are you two going to keep avoiding each other and fighting all the way until you divorce?” asks Taeyeon in a low voice. She afraid if some people might hear their conversation.

Nichkhun smiles when he sees how innocent Taeyeon’s expression when she asks the question. It seems she missed something to updates on Wooyoung. Taeyeon looks at him with a confused gaze.

“Are you two ending it already? I don’t see any news about it. Is it announced among the families only?” Taeyeon rains Nichkhun with questions. She tries very hard to control his voice volume. If Nichkhun is that happy, the only thing that can make Nichkhun happy is being free from Wooyoung who’s become his problem lately.

“Nooo… it’s nothing like that…” says Nichkhun when Taeyeon starts to panic. Taeyeon stares at him, waiting for the further words. “We already back together like we used to… but some things are not the same…”

“Owwh… I see. It’s good then. I’m glad you two back together…,” says Taeyeon as she smiles sweetly at Nichkhun. Nichkhun amazed seeing the sudden changes at Taeyeon’s eyes. Just now, her eyes are dark blue and it turns into a crystal clear blue, so beautiful. Nichkhun wants to ask Taeyeon about her eyes, whether she wears contacts or not but he stops his own curiosity.

“Taeyeon… why do you care so much about the relationship between Wooyoung and me? You seem to like it when Wooyoung is with me. Are you sure Wooyoung can be happy is he’s with me?” asks Nichkhun, raining back questions at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon sips her coffee graciously, showing her goddess- style. She gives Nichkhun a warms smile, almost like a motherly smile.

“Uhmm… it’s just like you two seem destined for each other… don’t tell me you don’t like Wooyoung. You have been claimed Wooyoung as yours since Wooyoung is in the womb… that’s why I like it. It’s gonna be a great story for my generations if says you two can love each other… a rare love story that already written in heaven but the ending is not yet known… too bad…” Taeyeon grins when she realizes Nichkhun stares at her with an unbelievable look. Nichkhun feels strange on the way Taeyeon explains it. He innocently takes that a one of the way Taeyeon talks, just like her cynical way in talking.

“You’re so weird… no wonder you’re Wooyoung’s best friend,” says Nichkhun as he lifts his cup and drinks the last drop of his coffee.

“Hey… Nichkhun, how are Wooyoung? Is he fine?” asks Taeyeon when she realizes she forgets to ask about Wooyoung’s condition. Nichkhun nods his head. Wooyoung already get well from his depression. Nichkhun smiles bitterly thinking back about Wooyoung who’s actually in depression because of him. However, he glad that Wooyoung actually having thought on him.

“Taeyeon… I have to go home now. If not, your dear Wooyoung might get upset…” Nichkhun grabs his phone and put it inside his coat pocket.

“Nichkhun, you two can be happy… just lead the way and make the path for Wooyoung… he’s too blur in this kind of love thing… I hope you can learn to love him…,” says Taeyeon as Nichkhun gets up from his seat. Nichkhun smiles at her and bows slightly to greet Taeyeon and then walk out of the café.

Taeyeon sighs in relieve as she feels that thing goes well for Wooyoung. Wooyoung is her ‘responsibility’ and she needs to keep Wooyoung on the right track. It’s almost time for the wedding day. Taeyeon frowns, thinking if thing does not go well.

-

Wooyoung sits in the living room, watching television. Nichkhun is in the kitchen, washing their dishes. Wooyoung easily immerse in the Vampire Diaries story. Chansung told him about the story. It makes him to feel curious about the story plot. Earlier that day, he and Chansung went to the mall and look for the story in DVD. Wooyoung knew that the season 4 is still got reruns on the television, but he want to watch it from season 1. Moreover, he can spend his time watching the story anytime he wants if he buys the Vampire Diaries DVD.

Wooyoung notices Nichkhun is coming toward him as he can hear the sound of ice cracks. Nichkhun always like to crunch his drinks ice loudly as if he loves the sound so much.

“Is that Vampire Diaries?” asks Nichkhun as he takes his place next to Wooyoung. Wooyoung only answers him with a hum. Nichkhun smiles, seeing Wooyoung totally immersed in the story. “Where do you get the DVD?” asks Nichkhun again.

“I... bought… it” answers Wooyoung. His eyes never leave the screen and he talks in a low volume. Nichkhun smile mischievously. When Wooyoung is concentrating on the story, Nichkhun quickly lies down and uses Wooyoung’s lap as his pillow. Wooyoung averts his gaze to Nichkhun for a moment but then back to the screen. He can’t afford to miss the important scenes.

Nichkhun smiles like he just win a lottery. Wooyoung is making progresses from day to day. They start to back to where they were gradually. They can’t talk openly at each other. Most of time they spend time together at home, talking as if they are best friend. Nichkhun sighs inaudibly as he thinks that the only with undone is their sleep time. Wooyoung seems to insist sleeps separately. Wooyoung never once talks about it and there’s no signal from Wooyoung to invite Nichkhun to sleep together with him. Meanwhile, as for him, Nichkhun tries to respect Wooyoung. That’s why he didn’t asks anything on sleeping together at Wooyoung.

Nichkhun starts to immerse in the story as well. Even though he already watched it before, but the story makes him curious. The way the character falls in love is so cliché.

-

-

“…just lead the way and make the path for Wooyoung…”

Suddenly that words that Taeyeon said to Nichkhun comes into his mind. It triggers something in his brain.

“Youngie~…”

“Hmm…?” Wooyoung looks at Nichkhun. He flusters a bit seeing Nichkhun’s face is close to his face. Adding to it, his hand is on Nichkhun’s head, ruffling with his fiancée’s hair. Wooyoung didn’t realizes when and how his hand ended there.

“Let’s sleep in the living room… It’s weekend tomorrow, I don’t have to go to work. Let’s watch this story until we fall asleep…,” suggests Nichkhun. Wooyoung’s cheeks blush when he nods his head. Nichkhun smiles happily and gets up to take their pillows and blanket.

Nichkhun seems carefree when he throws the comforter form the first floor. Wooyoung startles when he sees the comforter flying down to the living room. He giggles when Nichkhun shrugs his shoulder. Nichkhun’s hand is full of blanket and pillow. Wooyoung pauses the story and helps Nichkhun to organize their sleeping spot.

Wooyoung awkwardly takes his place beside Nichkhun. He purposely put a pillow between them, stupidly makes a boundary between them. It’s been a while he sleeps alone and the last time he sleep with Nichkhun was when he’s ‘sick’. After that, he manages to get back to his usual self and have to sleep alone when he can gather the courage to ask Nichkhun to sleep with him.

Nichkhun frowns in his heart, seeing the boundary between them. His mind is no longer in the movie. He starts to think what his feeling toward Wooyoung is. If says he is in love with Wooyoung but it’s nothing like love at all. He knew how to be in love as for he ever dates for several times before, maybe because Wooyoung is a man. This is the first time for him to like a man. However, isn’t it only like Wooyoung as a friend? He also likes Taecyeon but it just the feeling is not the same as what he feels toward Wooyoung.

‘What is love for real? How am I supposed to know if I fall for Wooyoung?’ mumbles Nichkhun to himself. He yawns a few times as he starts to feels sleepy.

Wooyoung turns off the television and decides to continue watching it again tomorrow as he notices Nichkhun is already sleepy. It’s almost 3am, no wonder Nichkhun yawns severally.

-

Nichkhun finally takes the pillow between them and tosses it to his side. He moves closer to Wooyoung and turns his body facing Wooyoung. That man already falls asleep. Nichkhun smiles bitterly as he wraps his arm around Wooyoung’s waist. He pulls Wooyoung closers until his chest meets with Wooyoung’s.