YOU

Both of Us

Wooyoung applies a lip balm on his lips as it starts to crack due to the dryness. Even though summer is a nice season to enjoy but Wooyoung hates it when his lips always dries because of the weather. Wooyoung walks out from his bedroom and goes downstairs to join his family for breakfast.

“Morning Omma, Appa… Grandpa!”

Wooyoung makes his ways to his grandfather who’s sits at the end of the table. He gives the old man a quick peck on the lip and hugs him. Wooyoung’s grandfather chuckles at his grandson’s behavior.

“Grandpa, sorry that I haven’t greeted you yesterday… it’s doesn’t even cross my mind at all because you haven’t come to see me for almost six months…” says Wooyoung, teasing his grandfather. Wooyoung pouts his lips as he takes a seat next to Junho. He crosses his arms on his chest, acts sulking. Mr. Jang rolls his eyes, seeing Wooyoung starts to do the aegyo things that he hates.

“Haha… Wooyoung, it’s not like I don’t want to visit, it’s just my health doesn’t allow me to go on a long trip… moreover, I want to help your Omma to get you back here…”

Wooyoung smiles bitterly as he realizes that everyone is plotting together to bring him back. Wooyoung sighs inaudibly.

“Wooyoung, Appa already settle the whole things on your study transfers to Sungkyunkwan University… you’ll start your class next week. And about your lessons on managing the company, I’ll arrange the schedules for you…” says Mr. Jang to Wooyoung who’s eating his breakfast quietly. Mr. Jang knew that Wooyoung is still as rebellious as he was, so he tries to do his plans slowly. Thanks to his wife and father, he manages to have his only son back home. He can’t afford to lose Wooyoung again. It will be bad for his reputation.

“Hmm… okay Appa. As you wish…” Wooyoung fakes a smile to his father, convincing that old man that he will behave. Wooyoung takes a quick glimpse at his grandfather and winks at him, causing his grandfather to chuckles quietly.

“Appa, Omma… tonight I’ll be back late or not coming home at all. I have to accompany Taeyeon for a party.” Wooyoung looks at his father. Mr. Jang seems to doesn’t like the idea of him going out for a party, especially when he is going to accompany one of the hottest girl in the entertainment world.

“Okay. Just take care of yourself and Taeyeon. Behave and don’t get drunk, especially you. You need to take care of your little Taengoo.” Mrs. Jang smiles sweetly at her son. Wooyoung seems happy when she backs him up. Mrs. Jang rubs her husband’s arm slowly, hinting him not to go against their son.

“You may go. But I’ll confiscate all of your properties in London, especially your passport. Give it to me before you leave,” Mr. Jang said. He can see how uneasy Wooyoung’s expression is.

“Omma…” Wooyoung starts to whine as he seeks for a backup from his mother. Mrs. Jang smiles bitterly when she sees her son’s sour face. However, she don’t want to part with Wooyoung again and it the best option for her, to has her husband to take Wooyoung’s personal wealth and passport from him.

“Here. It’s your allowance and don’t worry, it more than enough for you to live as usual life you live in. if not enough, all you need to do is ask.” Mr. Jang puts a credit card in front of Wooyoung as he pats Wooyoung’s shoulder. Mr. Jang knew he has to handle Wooyoung in a new way, as the old way can’t work on his extremely brilliant and daring son.

“Thanks Appa…” Wooyoung takes the card as he smiles slyly at his father.

 

A yellow Porsche arrives on the front gate of the Caribbean Bay making the passer by looking at it in awe. In addition to the gorgeous car, the person who’s come out from it makes the girls to squeal, praising how cute and good-looking the man is.

“Yah~ Taengoo… I’ve arrived. Where are you?” asks Wooyoung when he hears Taeyeon’s voice greets him on the phone. It’s seems that girl is still in the car, driving. Yes, very much in the car. Wooyoung ends the call as he sees Taeyeon’s hot pink Ferrari stops right behind his Porsche.

“Yoo boyfriend…” Taeyeon gets out from the car, gracefully, letting out one of her y legs out first. A beautiful golden colored Gucci heel can be seen on her foot, fits perfectly to her porcelain white skin.

“Perfect timing Woodong!” Wooyoung’s eyes widen up as he sees a new feminine look on Shinyoung’s face. And her dress really fits well to her small body.

“Wow…beautiful. You look gorgeous Noona.” Shinyoung blushes when Wooyoung sincerely praising her. Taeyeon smiles slyly at Shinyoung. Since morning, she already works on Shinyoung’s body. Well, the outcome is impressing for her.

“By the way Taengoo, how many sponges did you used?” Taeyeon burst out into laughter when she gets what Wooyoung’s means. Shinyoung pinches Wooyoung’s cheek as she realizes that Wooyoung is teasing her. They burst into laughter as they walk toward the entrance, heading to the party place.

“Wait… ! My phone’s left in the car… you two go first.” Taeyeon shakes her head seeing how clumsy Wooyoung is. They watch Wooyoung walks away for a moment before proceed to their destination.

 

 

Taecyeon stands next to the bar as his arm wraps tightly around Junsu’s waist. He moves his body, synchronizing it to the music. His eyes keep on looking at entrance, seeing people come and judging their look, sometime mocks them with Junsu. He is proud that Junsu is a fashion designer, so he doesn’t have to put a lot of thinking on his clothing as Junsu is automatically become his clothes coordinator. 

“WOOW… SHE REALLY FIT HER TITLE AS A GODDESS!” Taecyeon turns his gaze to the entrance when Junsu talks in awe way, praising someone. Taecyeon almost spouts the wine in his mouth when he sees Taeyeon. Nichkhun and Tiffany also turn their gaze to the same direction.

“NO WAY!”

Taecyeon gulps all the wine in his mouth as his eyes scan Taeyeon who’s walks gracefully in to the auditorium. A pale yellow dress, look short in the front but flowing long in the back. The cloth must be made from expensive silk, as it flows as if it looks alive, moving softly according to the wind flow. Taeyeon’s free hair that blew by the wind, making the scene more beautiful and adding to it the Girls’ generation ‘The Boys’ song seems to become the soundtrack of her entrance.

“Dude… shut your mouth… you’re drooling…” mock Nichkhun when he sees Taecyeon is widely opens his mouth, staring at Taeyeon.

“What the heck? Is she wanted to break some hearts tonight?” says Taecyeon, making an annoyed expression on his face.

“Yup. Your heart!” teases Nichkhun again. Junsu and Tiffany smiles seeing Nichkhun teasing Taecyeon. It’s so funny to see Taecyeon always pick a fight with Taeyeon.

“WOW… THAT’S WHAT WE CALL FASHIONISTA!” exclaims Tiffany as her eyes caught a presence of a man at the entrance. All of them turn their gaze toward the person.

Nichkhun’s heart stops beats a while when he sees the man. He knew ‘that person’ so well. Nichkhun clenches his fists firmly, controlling his heartbeat from beating irregularly.

“Yah~ he sure knew what to wear. Look at that pale pink Armani shirt… his cream Burberry leather jacket… his jean, must be Calvin Klein and that shoes… OMG, Gucci!” Junsu and Tiffany squeal excitedly as they see a full set of their favorite brands on that man body. Nichkhun smirks at them, turning his back, avoiding from seeing that man.

 

 

The night is getting late as the party starts to get more hilarious. People are dancing hysterically to the music. Wooyoung and his old friends that he just met starts to join on the dance floor, reminiscing their old time partying together. Everyone is lost in the music, swaying his or her body on the dance floor.

 

“Khun~ that guy over there look hot…,” whispers Taecyeon to Nichkhun’s ear, afraid that Junsu hears what he said. Nichkhun turns his eyes to the direction that Taecyeon pointed with his mouth. Nichkhun knits his brows together and frown inaudibly. He then smirks at Taecyeon.

“Wanna bet? I’ll make that guy fall for me, and you’ll be my servant for a month…” Taecyeon scoffs at Nichkhun.

“So you wanna try boys now huh? Tired of playing girl won’t you… okay! It’s not like you can do it… I’ll give you time as long as you want… you win, I’ll be your servant…” says Taecyeon as he clicks his tongue, confident that Nichkhun will lose. He giggles when he sees Nichkhun makes his way toward the dance floor, moving his body expertly until it unites with the music.

 

Wooyoung turns his body around when he feels the person behind him keeps pushing him as if he purposely did that. His eyes widen up as he sees that man in front of him. Nichkhun smirks at Wooyoung as he put his arms on Wooyoung’s waist.

“Hello princess… what a small world. Never thought that we’ll meet again… ex- fiancée!”